yldoll.com

Preliminary Review: YL 155cm D-cup 75# Jadine/Elsa

Reviews on YL Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
CarlGantonJohnson
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Preliminary Review: YL 155cm D-cup 75# Jadine/Elsa

Post by CarlGantonJohnson »

Firstly, i want to thank Janet and everyone else at SDG - they somehow shipped her in perfect condition from the Pearl River Delta to the midwestern U.S. in about a day.

Haven't cavorted yet, since i just unwrapped her today, but here's my first time doll owner's impressions on washing and giving the doll her regulation mineral oil & cornstarch treatment :

A surreal experience.

She's extremely soft. I'm glad I got her some super thick socks for when she's resting to slow the erosion of those delicate feet.

Her shape is upliftingly beautiful without being so outrageous that suspension of disbelief is compromised.

Her face is just as good as it seemed in the photos. Incredible work on the part of the Jinsan artisans.

I think i got exactly the right size of gal, because she's heavy enough to seem real, but still excitingly petite.

My hiding place for her involves me lifting her above my head into her heavily padded box on a high, reinforced shelf, so I'm glad she's only 75 pounds.

Thanks for reading
- C.J.

INFORMATIONS