www.mysiliconelovedoll.com

Customer Service review. (Not a doll review.)

Reviews on MySiliconeLoveDoll Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Niss
Ex-Member

Customer Service review. (Not a doll review.)

Post by Niss »

Three weeks ago today I bought my first doll. I decided to go through MSLD as I have been aware of them for years now, and after seeing them as a verified seller on this site I decided to finally order. Almost a week went by and I didn't hear anything. I reached out to them asking for an update. I received an email back saying my doll was not yet ready. I responded inquiring about factory photos and was told when she was ready I would get my photos. Short, professional, and to the point. Another week and a half went by without any word until I received an email from PayPal not the vendor with a tracking number. I checked the tracking number only to find out that she had already arrived in the states, and had been shipped a week earlier. I once again emailed the company regarding the lack of factory photos, and they were sent shortly the after. She arrived yesterday and I was given a surprise customs bill of $221 dollars. Seeing as the website states that all shipping and customs are taken care of through the vendor I was really not impressed by the additional charge (my girl cost me almost 2700) before the extra fee. I emailed MSLD about it and was refunded the extra cost. Over all I personally am not impressed with the level of customer service I received, not the surprise bill I was given upon her arrival. Especially since this is my first doll. I am extremely happy that my girl is home, however in any future purchases I will be going through a different vendor.
My girls

Katie - DH168 155F
Sabrina - DH168 145F
Ariel - Piper silicone 150cm (coming soon!)

INFORMATIONS