kimberdoll.com

Bath time

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Serv70

Bath time

Post by Serv70 »

Hi does anybody know if kimberdoll can be in the shower or bath.
Kimberdoll 158cm - WM 74 Head

edward
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Bath time

Post by edward »

Not sure about submerging the body in a bathtub, it may be difficult to manuver her body in and out of a tub and she would be prone to finger damage. i bet a hot tub would be good fun, there's more room to play and she would be easier to move about... but i digress.

I place a tall chair in the tub for showers. she can sit or bend over on it. Using a removable showerhead I try not to get water in the neck joint area. I use a soapy sponge, spray bottle and towels to keep her clean of bacteria on a daily basis. We do full shower once a week if needed. take care to not slip and fall since this can be a dangerous endeavor for both of you.

i take the wig off of course, wash it separately. washing wigs has already clogged my damn shower drain. :roll:
Attachments
IMG_1787.png
IMG_1787.png (1.26 MiB) Viewed 1706 times

Serv70

Re: Bath time

Post by Serv70 »

Thanks for this... So the chair is water proof?
Kimberdoll 158cm - WM 74 Head

INFORMATIONS