teddy-babes.com

Katie 8 Years :)

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Katie 8 Years :)

Post by john1972 »

So 8 years ago today Katie came to be with me. Its been a lot of great times with her over the years. Yeah Real Woman have come and gone but Katie has always been there . We normally call this day her Birthday as I really have no clue when she was manufactured lol. So its a kinda Birthday / Anniversary . I think that is spelled right lol. Anyway we normally do a breakfast snack picture but if you have been following these pics over the years Katie is getting worse and worse at posing for her snack pics. She snuck out into the Kitchen and eat her snack before I got around to taking pics :(. But she said she would pose for me in sexy lingerie long as I promised to take it off her after the pics :). Needless to say her sexiness quickly made me agree to these terms :). Here is the best pic from the pictures we took.
Attachments
Katie_8.jpg
Katie_8.jpg (2.04 MiB) Viewed 2985 times

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Katie 8 Years :)

Post by Rock13 »

If you'd written that you'd just received your Katie a week ago I would've believed it. She looks like she's brand new! Hot outfit, too.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

Congratulations John1972 and Katie, hope you have many many more years together :thumbs_up:

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats John on Katie's 8th Birthday/Anniversary... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Katie is looking good. Really good... I bet they sell a Teddy Babe or two off of that picture. She is crazy hot!

Also 8 years is... that's a lot of cuddling! It's always fun seeing these kinds of milestones; makes me realize all the amazing times that are still ahead with my own Teddy Babe.

Congrats!

set track

Post by set track »

happy birthday Katie and happy anniversary (or whatever) John , may they be many more to come .

are 8th wonder still trading / manufacturing Teddy Babes ?

ST & Lisa & Tina xxx

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

set track wrote:are 8th wonder still trading / manufacturing Teddy Babes ?

Pretty sure they are- or at least I sure haven't heard otherwise. They're not making the Standards (supposedly that was temporary, but it's been awhile not, so who knows), but they still make Deluxes (pretty sure Katie is a Deluxe- although if she's 8 years old she must be one of the earliest ones). In fact they fairly recently added a whole bunch of new Deluxe models. I think there's about 30 different kinds now. They also make the Ultra with the silicone faces.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Congratulations! Katie is a beauty! :glou:
Love that outfit as well! :multi:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

happy birthaversary katie hope you got a cake and some nice gifts and may there be many more to come as well.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Thanks everyone :). And yes Katie was one of the early models . They changed there mid section and hips or something I heard latter on . Someone had asked me if I ever wanted to get rid of Katie they wanted her because of that reason :). Not sure why they would change a good thing . Only thing id like to have seen different would have been the breast to a more natural size so tops and bras fit better. Maybe upper leg joints so could sit naturally or pose better. Otherwise Katie has been great fun to have around. She has kept me company many times over the years :). Yeah ok id love to have a silicone girl for the realistic nature of them but never could afford and was always afraid they would break or melt down into pile of parts over the years lol.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

John, you would not be happy with a silicon girl. They are sticky, they smell funny, they are heavy, they are cold, they are too realistic. You'd feel like making love to a dead woman. With Katie you have a dear companion for life. Enjoy.
Missionary

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Wow, congrats John, 8 years - that's a long time. Katie still looks amazing though; what a cutie! :thumbs_up:

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

And I should add that there is nothing like waking up every morning with nice, firm, warm boob in your hand, followed by lots of kisses. Her lovely little face is already imprinted in your brain and you'll never let her go. You are a lucky guy.
Cheers, Missionary

INFORMATIONS