www.sexdollgenie.com

SDG first purchase review (Piper D-cup 130cm)

Reviews on Sex Doll Genier Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
fr7003
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

SDG first purchase review (Piper D-cup 130cm)

Post by fr7003 »

Purchase order - 1138
SDG is one of the few rare vendors that are both flexible and professional. Here are my reviews about the vendor

Customer interaction - 10/10

_ For every question you sent, SDG will reply within a day of faster. Kathy was a very helpful personnel and
offered many answers to me as a first time customer. Overall, I was very pleased with the service.

Payment - 9/10

_ This is what make SDG stand out compare to other vendors. Unlike any other vendors, SDG give you a variety of payment options, including
partial payment that make it possible for a wider range of customers to purchase their favorite dolls.

_ The only cons I found in SDG is that their prices are usually higher than a few other vendors. However, to remedy that,
SDG offers you a "price-matching" option that allow you to purchase the doll at a lower price ( provided that it met all of the requirements).
This is a great idea that make me choose to buy from SDG, as I was offered a good price for the doll I wanted at a lower price ( 25% cheaper with all upgrades).

Shipment - 10/10

_ Shipment was handled well, or I must say, a bit too well. I received updates regularly on the doll and the estimate arrival date.
The doll somehow managed to arrive 1 day earlier than I expected. There was no damage on the box, so the credit should have gone
to the shipping agent, but hey, cheers to you, SDG.

Received Product - 7/10

_ The doll I ordered was a Piper D-cup 130cm after doing researches on the forum. Everything about the doll
was great, except for a few things:
1) I wanted the W-30 wig, but what I received was the W-2 wig, and the lining inside was black - not a good thing for TPE dolls.
I believed this is a communication error between SDG and the manufacturer. Still, this means I have to spend extra money for another wig.
2) The advertisement about free bonuses included ? yeah, they are not included. Maybe SDG forgot to remove the promotion, or
maybe I wasn't qualified for it, but either way, I bought the doll with the expectation of receiving them.

Overall - 8/10

_ SDG is a good store to visit thanks to their flexible payment options and their wonderful customer service. Despite being let down that the free bonuses aren't there,
I could conficently say that I would recommend SDG to anyone looking to buy a doll for themselves.

Pictures of my Piper doll:

INFORMATIONS