kimberdoll.com

Kimberdoll

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Kimberdoll

Post by Maviarab »

Yet no apology Dolly? Shame...

@Kimberdoll...Can't argue with those facts. As said in the review and subsequently later in this thread, my scales are old and I did use them on a carpeted floor and not a hard surface. really can't see how this escalated so much.

Guess I also just lost 6 pound too :whistle: 8O :mrgreen:

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Maviarab wrote:Yet no apology Dolly? Shame...

@Kimberdoll...Can't argue with those facts. As said in the review and subsequently later in this thread, my scales are old and I did use them on a carpeted floor and not a hard surface. really can't see how this escalated so much.

Guess I also just lost 6 pound too :whistle: 8O :mrgreen:
Not a problem :D At least our photography Kimber Doll and Kimber Doll Mini got to go for a Wednesday morning 'swing' under our gantry :haha4:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

No Mav....mate...those UK wigs you get, weigh a too much :whistle:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Dollypeg2018
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollypeg2018 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
Dollypeg2018 wrote:Advertised as 29kg now revealed actually 32 kg dont manufacturers know what scales are for.....Too Heavy and disappointing. There are hundreds of equally attractive competitors out there way below 29kg and also 32kg and at great prices. Next question what is the exact weight of Mini ?
You do know those equally attractive competitors also have a tendency to under-weigh advertise as well.

Most do not include head weight, and advertise body-weight, there are many topics on this both Sandro at Doll studio and Jeff at BCD have spent time on this.

So chances are you will have the same issue with most dolls from China.

Anung (Chinese Kgs :lol: )
Ref You do know those equally attractive competitors also have a tendency to under-weigh advertise as well. 
A ...I must admit I do play my cards close to my chest with many mfrs and agree there is an industry that needs shaking up. Nett proďuct incl head is the only wgt I want to know.

Dollypeg2018
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Kimberdoll Mini

Post by Dollypeg2018 »

It does not make sense to advertise a product and accept payments for it when that product has not been cleared and accepted by customs for sale. Also when making a prototype shouldn't it be closely inspected after initial manufacture to see if mods are required before it is advertised and sold.

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Kimberdoll Mini

Post by Kimberdoll »

Dollypeg2018 wrote:It does not make sense to advertise a product and accept payments for it when that product has not been cleared and accepted by customs for sale. Also when making a prototype shouldn't it be closely inspected after initial manufacture to see if mods are required before it is advertised and sold.
Hi Dolly,

Is it really that foreign of a concept to you? Another example could be the lounge that I purchased last year, which took 12 weeks to be built and then shipped but I had to pay up front. Seemed like a fair arrangement at the time.

Ever heard of Kickstarter? Or Indiegogo? There are countless other industries that offer 'preorders' for a product that is on its way to market. Please understand, the only reason our products are currently advertised as available on preorder, is that our demand went through the roof earlier this year. We're working hard to increase our supply to keep our products in stock all year round.

As for product inspections, we have a three-stage quality control process that accesses each and every Kimber Doll after production, then again before sea freight by a manager and then again before the final delivery in the local warehouses.

Regarding customs clearance, the products (not prototypes) that we currently have on offer in the UK, the USA and Australia have all previously been imported, shipped and delivered. The only exception to this is the KD-MN in the UK which is not currently on offer for reasons previously discussed.

Our brand might not make sense to you and that's fine; There are plenty of other options in the market for you to consider. :)

Cheers,
Fletcher

Dollypeg2018
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollypeg2018 »

Thanks for your reply will you be addressing the KFS skeleton re hands as mentioned in one customer's review. Your products look excellent and once KM is cleared it will no doubt be a top market winner that has long been awaited for.

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hi Dolly,

We reviewed a number of Kimber Doll's after receiving this feedback and found that the hands showed no sign of translucent issues, unless the flesh material was stretched. See below:
65250738_331434181112530_5801567030876307456_n.jpg
65250738_331434181112530_5801567030876307456_n.jpg (941.35 KiB) Viewed 2756 times
IMG_6441.jpg
IMG_6441.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 2756 times
Kimber Doll's hands are made to be as realistic and petite as the real Kimber, although even she has bones and tendons in her hands.

Cheers,
Fletcher

Dollypeg2018
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollypeg2018 »

Excellent...wishing you every success with them both.

N3m1s1s

Post by N3m1s1s »

I bought one as a impulse, Jeff from BCD in the past has helped me but it was one of those saw Annung mention it... thought the cost was worth the risk. Still in a hole but $500 more in the hole is hopefully manageable... ish well see. I doubt the VA will reimburse me for the doll lol. Anyway got the full size. She is gorgeous and heavy. Did not quite realize (if you have back, hip or spine problems this may be a issue) how heavy. If someone walks me thought how to upload photos not a html link guru but I did take pictures of the unboxing.

N3m1s1s

Post by N3m1s1s »

I am hoping late this year to get the smaller one since the larger one with my spine issues will um. cough be used less than I would like. That being said I am hoping if I ever get out of the hole to try a few other dolls also... just saying was real impressed so far (very early to tell) with the quality for the price.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi N3M, I sent you a PM with links to handy hints for uploads and also doll handling and unboxing the model.

For those will the same question about attaching images see here viewtopic.php?f=123&t=41292

Cheers Anung, PM me back if additional details and assistance is still needed.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

N3m1s1s wrote:I am hoping late this year to get the smaller one since the larger one with my spine issues will um. cough be used less than I would like. That being said I am hoping if I ever get out of the hole to try a few other dolls also... just saying was real impressed so far (very early to tell) with the quality for the price.
Hi N3m1s1s,

We appreciate your feedback and hope the back feels better soon. Sitting at a desk for too many years has ruined my back so I feel for you!

Kimber Doll Mini is a great option for a lighter weighing companion and we added the KD-M to our limited range for this very reason. KD-M weighs 41lbs/19kg as opposed to the KD-FS which weighs 63lbs/29kg. (Impolite to discuss a lady's weight, but hey, we need to know these things!) :lol:

Please let us know if there's anything we can assist with.

Cheers,
Fletcher

N3m1s1s

Post by N3m1s1s »

The unboxing...p1
Attachments
IMG_1007.JPG
IMG_1007.JPG (2.41 MiB) Viewed 2091 times
IMG_1006.JPG
IMG_1006.JPG (2.21 MiB) Viewed 2091 times
IMG_1005.JPG