STUNNED BY A VENDOR ON TDF

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

STUNNED BY A VENDOR ON TDF

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If a vendor on TDF tells you can not cancel an order after 24 hours, it is not true.
Oh, they might NOT want to cancel it, but they can
I have and my supplier just holds onto the money and we do a short notice sale if the doll is already made.
Their SMALL PRINT might say all changes are $150
WTF
I have had people change dolls after 24 hours
So, my suggestion, if ordering off the internet, read everything especially if RUBBING THE MAGIC LAMP.
How would you feel if you missed a 24 hour deadline after the vendor was not answering emails.
Am I PISSED that a TDF vendor would SINK that LOW!
BCD

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: STUNNED BY A LYING VENDOR ON TDF

Post by gonestill77 »

Wow!
That is pretty fucked up.
How did they get on here with policies like that?

Not very friendly or helpful....
In fact, that is just shitty customer service.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

DurzoBlint
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DurzoBlint »

Well, that's very good information to know. I had no idea you could cancel within 24 hours. Makes sense though and that's just good customer service. Thank you!

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Here's the issue many fail to do when ordering anything on the internet and I will include Amazon (NOT DOLLS). As a person who has owned many different internet businesses over the past 20 years, you need to look at the companies Policy & Procedures section of the site... It's the section we generally hide at the bottom of the page but it's there.

Here we layout everything from orders, cancellations, to what info we collect it's all written out plain and simple... yes, it may be BS but how do you argue with bulletproof policies written by lawyers to cover every possible unforeseen outcome with clients. So if there is a 24 hours cancellation rule in place in the policy and procedures and you go over by 1 or 2 minutes are you going to blame the company if you FAILED to READ the policy and procedures and they are following those rules which have been laid out in plain English?
(Now if the owner of the company wishes to extend that time it's at the discretion of the owner NOT the customer... in fact, come to think of it I always had a 25% re-stocking fee for items which were canceled beyond the 24 hours.)

I tend to be a stickler when it comes to policy and procedures just from being a business owner. Now if you are running a Handyman business that tends to be a little different since that is more of a brick n mortar business and it goes to work and reputation. But when it comes to the internet world there's a whole new set of rules you need to be aware of.

I read every website policy and procedure first before ordering anything and if I don't like what I see or there's NO policy and procedure in place I DO NOT buy from the company. This is something to be aware of every legit company will have a policy and procedure in place because it saves the company from lawsuits.

The same is with Amazon you need to check to see if it's something that Amazon owns and ships out or if it's another vendor using Amazon's platform services. Amazon will back the products THEY sell but if it's from a vendor then it's the vendor you need to take up the issue with and not Amazon.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Now if the owner of the company wishes to extend that time it's at the discretion of the owner NOT the customer.
Makes sense...
As does the seven deadly sins

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
Now if the owner of the company wishes to extend that time it's at the discretion of the owner NOT the customer.
Makes sense...
As does the seven deadly sins
Funny that you would want to bring that subject up since all have sinned and fallen short. But as most will twist any situation to fit what makes them feel good about them self. However, when it comes to the world and legality it does not matter what you think when the companies lawyers produce documentation as to the policy and procedures and you are sitting there looking like the fool with pie in your face and you end up paying both side legal fees.

And let's not forget... and this is the important part of this lesson... the way another company runs their business may not be the way you run your business... I think that's why it's called free enterprise. You may not agree with their practices but I don't see them telling anyone else how to run other vendors business.

As to the accusations of lying, I'd be very careful unless you have proof and/or documentation of this unless your wish is to bring on a slander suit against yourself or business because remember everything you write electronically goes to a database and that information can always be recalled with a subpoena and used against said defendant in the lawsuit.

Hence, I am very careful with what I do and say over the internet including emails. Let's just say experience has taught me to be wise.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Nazario_Oldham
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nazario_Oldham »

gonestill77 wrote:Wow!
Not very friendly or helpful....
In fact, that is just shitty customer service.

:glou:
Very Well Said!

Some have a natural gift of skills including customer service and effective communication skills.

Others just never made the grade and are lacking in effective communication. Let alone appreciation for the customer.

IMO: it's obvious whom they are or are not around here.

Cheers
Naz
Kindest Regards,
Naz

MY DOLLS
Jena - DollXES 125cm
Danika - SM 138d - viewtopic.php?t=160713

Doll #3 Zoey WM 140d Coming Spring 2023 :whistle:

INFORMATIONS