www.wmdolls.com

Cracking?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bigboobs415
Inactive
Inactive

Re: Cracking?

Post by bigboobs415 »

Wish your girl will recover soon.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Dollarhyde wrote:
Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:
ColColt wrote:I'll watch some of his work and see how he does it. That doesn't guarantee I'll have the equipment/knowledge he does but I need to do something before this stretches further. She's only about six months old.
Timea was only 4 months old....... When that crack started. :(

It's a Weakness / failure in the mold designs they use, they never did modifications to make that erea stronger against tearing. :thumbs_down:
Expensive brand dolls and cheap copy dolls they all have the same problem. Doesn't matter if its a brand doll of not...... You see it now...... You and I have a real wm doll but she also started tot tear.....
So where's the wm high quality now ??? :whistle: Tell me...... TDF, Vendors and so on....... i can't see it..... You do see it ?? :mrgreen:

Do not use a heatgun but a iron. A heatgun spreads tot much Heat arround the non damaged erea, and makes even more damage..
With a solder iron you keep this Heat at a minimum.and work local. And most important...... Put the body in a minimum stress position. Mold position.....

First start practice lessons on sample tpe....... learn with a solder iron to fuse fresh tpe in a crack you made on the sample tpe. After a few lessons give it a try....... That's how i did it myself........ And It works. :thumbs_up: :D

Gooduck. :thumbs_up:
What the heck are you guys doing :haha4: none of my ladies ever experienced that with the exception of the occasional finger poke which I generally do outpatient surgery with a soldering iron.

Anyway, I am glad someone had the same issue and is able to help ColColt... :glou:
We Just fuck our lady like you do....... :haha4:

A engineer at the factory would say.......... About the tearing........ The costumer fucked the doll 24/7 like they told me as reason....... It's Just a briljant excuse to close the case. It's all a Joke......
These dolls are sold as sexdolls and you may expect they Will survive atleast a year lifespan......
Many are tearing already after a few months...... So there's seriously something wrong here,,.......

Warranty ?? Does it excisist ?? It should be for a 2000 dollar product,. But hey it's all mass production from China and they see things different then we in the west see Them.

I've learned my lesson....... Never a expensive brand doll anymore becouse a copydoll has the same lifespan for less dollars,. If needed i buy a new one after a few months for just 500 dollar,. So with other words,. You can have 4 dolls for 2000 dollar to get a full year lifespan that a brand doll can't deliver becouse they start also tearing after a few months........ Think about IT....... :wink:

Yeah it's a strange world we live in........ :glou:
We fuck dolls and the factory's fuck us if the doll fails and start tearing after a few months...... :whistle:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Oh my!
Well I can see this has hit a nerve. When it happens, or if, I don't know what I will do. I'm so happy right now, I just can't imagine it happening. I will have to be in denial till then.
Sorry it happened to your doll.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi guys, please be aware of potential rule 10 breaches when posting comments about manufacturers and issues with dolls etc. Obviously there are a wide range of factors at play when people experience damage with their dolls and while it's ok and useful to seek advice and tips etc from fellow members, it's against the rules to make unsupported claims or make statements that are given as fact without clear evidence. Please be clear that you are expressing an opinion and should you experience an issue with your doll where damage occurs that you think could reflect a fault in some way then the first port of call should be the vendor you used. Obviously we all get attached to our gals and invest time and emotion so it can be upsetting when things go wrong. I've caused damage myself to my first doll and with hindsight can see how it occurred, this was before I joined TDF and I've since learned how to avoid making the same mistakes but I totally get how upsetting it can be, ColColt has reached out for some tips and advice re a particular issue and so any posts should be made with rule 10 in mind and please make it clear you are giving your opinion and not stating a fact.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

I hope I´ll never see this on Izabel, but with Mishka´s channel I at least feel somewhat prepared for the worst of possible cases. We can actually be glad there´s rather simple means, at least for TPE repairs. Other expensive toys would go for even more expensive repairs to the vendor or manufacturer directly.

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

I just saw the exact same cracks on my WM 170M today, after one use. They are minor, but wow, they are an eye opener.

I don't use her every day, maybe once a week if even. I've had her for over a year now, with minimal use, as there were a few months I never touched her because I've been hooked on a video game for a few months, lol.

Most of the time, she is standing normally, so her legs aren't constantly spread open, though I do spread her legs when we consummate.

I think it's best to relegate her to a dress up doll once in a while and fondle, uh, I mean cuddle lol.

She does have some minor TPE issues I need to fix though, but it seems the TPE in this area is going to need constant care.

I guess everyone here will just need to be vigilant with wide spread issues and take precautions.

To me, these dolls are still very well made and look incredible. Over time, they will only get better. Just know what you are getting into and accept the responsibility of taking care of these dolls. They're not toys, but something special all together.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I guess I'm just in the dark a bit about what I could have done to cause this. Naturally, it wouldn't happen again. As previously mentioned, she's on her back(or side some of the time) and not standing much. Lying down she's in the "form" position as I call it with feet maybe 10-12 inches(guessing by sight) apart.

Perhaps it's nothing I did but just a weak area on most if not all dolls. I've seen girls posed in a host of positions that I've never had Rachael in for fear of tearing something. She's pretty much been "babied" other than the occasional roll in the hay with her. She's never been on her knees even as I can't move her upper body backwards to facilitate that position so, it's been an upper body movement toward her knees, as in tying her shoes only as for body movement. I have pushed her legs back while on her back, and then spread them a bit but not what I call "east to west" as you've seen in some of the Piper girls.

The photo shows what she looked like new when I got her the end of July last year so, I guess I've had her now eight months but, I saw this before now and just cleaned the area of powder and then put a bit of Vaseline on her.
Attachments
_1DF5937a.jpg
_1DF5937a.jpg (448.83 KiB) Viewed 637 times

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Yes, that is strange that dolls are starting to rip at that stress point and I can understand your frustration... I'd be upset as well if I paid that type of money but as Arthur indicated it's best to reach out to the vendor to see if they have a fix for the issue. However, at this point, it's best to fix your lady by using a soldering iron with the flat tip and welding the area back together before it gets worse... Just practice on piece of sample TPE before actually working on your lady... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I have a Weller soldering station that's controlled by a selective heat range with various tips for when I use to repair and restore old tube radios. I feel a little hesitant about applying that kind of heat to her not knowing exactly what I'm doing, however. Perhaps the video(s) can shed some light on it.

What's to say even at that, that it won't happen again afterwards?

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

That's sad to see ColColt. I hope you end up being able to fix her. This is my biggest fear I have for my girl.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Like Ragnar66 mentioned earlier, we should all check out the latest tpe repair video tutorial posted by Mishka. Obviously he has attained a level of proficiency with his experience but the tools he uses are readily available and watching his technique for filling a hole this morning was a revelation! A tpe gal that is getting a lot of attention is going to show signs of wear and tear eventually but with the right gear and some practice we can all look after our gals and keep them looking good!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I just watched his video and he's mostly repairing deeper cuts than I have. I wonder if he'd use the same methods/equipment for this...the heat gun bothers me using it in the area Rachael's problem is located. 400 degrees C is mighty hot!! Even his soldering tool is set to 200C. That's nearly 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

I use to cast big 540 grain .45 caliber bullets for my buffalo rifle and had some of the lead splatter on the back of my hand at 750F. I can say up front, that's some kind of hot. It left a scar. I hated using gloves but that would have saved me a good burn.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

ColColt wrote:I just watched his video and he's mostly repairing deeper cuts than I have. I wonder if he'd use the same methods/equipment for this...the heat gun bothers me using it in the area Rachael's problem is located. 400 degrees C is mighty hot!! Even his soldering tool is set to 200C. That's nearly 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

I use to cast big 540 grain .45 caliber bullets for my buffalo rifle and had some of the lead splatter on the back of my hand at 750F. I can say up front, that's some kind of hot. It left a scar. I hated using gloves but that would have saved me a good burn.
I´d guess Mishka (or someone else) would have an answer, if you´d just ask. 8)

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=101220

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Here are some pics from my practice lessons on spare TPE........ I made a damage like Timea has on her body on the tpe block to re-fill it again with little pieces of fresh tpe by fuse it inside the gap / tear.

My worktools.......

30 watt solder iron.
MVIMG_20190407_142705.jpg
MVIMG_20190407_142705.jpg (232.33 KiB) Viewed 599 times
SMD Station.....

White Mineral Oil 100% clear.

Spare block Tan TPE. 18x14x3,5 cm.
MVIMG_20190313_233052.jpg
MVIMG_20190313_233052.jpg (366.09 KiB) Viewed 599 times
MVIMG_20190407_142453.jpg
MVIMG_20190407_142453.jpg (219.88 KiB) Viewed 599 times
This process need to be done over and over again...... you need to do it layer by layer to fill the gap / tear again......... 8)
MVIMG_20190407_143454.jpg
MVIMG_20190407_143454.jpg (168.28 KiB) Viewed 599 times
Stretch Test........ Looks good..... no air bubbles. :D :thumbs_up:
MVIMG_20190407_143403.jpg
MVIMG_20190407_143403.jpg (189.68 KiB) Viewed 599 times
After endless fuse sessions the gap has been re-filled..... :whistle:
MVIMG_20190407_145314.jpg
MVIMG_20190407_145314.jpg (210.72 KiB) Viewed 599 times
MVIMG_20190407_145322.jpg
MVIMG_20190407_145322.jpg (221.17 KiB) Viewed 599 times
And finaly...... lets do a stretch test again.......
MVIMG_20190407_145414.jpg
MVIMG_20190407_145414.jpg (186.64 KiB) Viewed 599 times
Looks good......... (only the crater erea needs a littlebit more tpe, then its perfect.) Strong enough and 1000 times better then using TPE solvent. The TPE has back again the natural stengh........
Solvent can not give you this result on the long term..... I call it now TPE destroyer, becouse it will destroy tpe on the long term....... 8O I will never use solvent anymore for fixing damage........ I know now what it does with TPE in high stress erea's....... becouse i've seen it all in the past. :thumbs_down:
Heat repair can and will do that job were you can trust on the long term !!! :thumbs_up:
MVIMG_20190407_151243.jpg
MVIMG_20190407_151243.jpg (144.25 KiB) Viewed 599 times
So people who say can't be done............ Well here's how i think about it........ Can't be done does not exists...... :mrgreen:

Can i Fix my Timea's groin tear Damage ?? Yes i can.......... Practice, practice, practice and patience....... But nothing is impossible with the right knowledge, skills and passion. :thumbs_up:
Like i said before........ I'm working in the background to fix Timea's groin damage again, and when i'm done she will be stronger in the groin erea then she ever was....... The way it should be if they did re-design the mold in the factory's so groin tearing belongs to the past...... If you want the best....... Well you need to do it all yourself...... :lol: :whistle: :thumbs_up:

Greetings the dutchman and his girls. :glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Holy Mackerel, DDM!! For what all them tools and time cost you, you could get another girl. I have to so admire your tenacity for sure. You have more testicular fortitude than myself. That is one big piece of TPE. Many thanks for taking the time to upload those photos. They're quite a revelation as to what's out there available.

INFORMATIONS