Any advice for Putting Thigh High Boots on Standing Dolls?

We turn dreams into reality!
ascendedmind
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Any advice for Putting Thigh High Boots on Standing Dolls?

Post by ascendedmind »

Any advice or Tips for Putting Thigh High Boots on Standing Dolls Easily & Safely without damaging her TPE feet or toes?

I already tried the search feature, but not finding any relevant answers. I hope it's ok to post this question here. Which forum should this question be posted on?

Are there any type of sexy boots that are definitely easy to put on a standing TPE doll? Are there any type of sexy boots you definitely recommend I avoid for any standing TPE doll?

https://www.amiclubwear.com/thigh-high-boots.html

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Any advice for Putting Thigh High Boots on Standing Doll

Post by adelea »

I would definitely put something on her legs to go between them and the boots. Some high denier stockings which you can roll down so they arent visible for example.

I have some suede boots for Adara that come to just above her knee - these went on very easily -- most dolls seem to have very skinny legs!

As for actually standing in them - good luck! There are posts here by folks who have made plates that attach to the foot and provide a bit of support, I know djcdoll and dollicous2 have posted.

ascendedmind
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ascendedmind »

adelea wrote:I would definitely put something on her legs to go between them and the boots. Some high denier stockings which you can roll down so they arent visible for example.

I have some suede boots for Adara that come to just above her knee - these went on very easily -- most dolls seem to have very skinny legs!

As for actually standing in them - good luck! There are posts here by folks who have made plates that attach to the foot and provide a bit of support, I know djcdoll and dollicous2 have posted.

Do boots need to have a zipper in order to put on? Or can you put on any thigh high boots without encountering issues? I've read to go one size larger for boots.

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

Stockings and would high recommend side zipper boots makes it much easier.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

ascendedmind
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ascendedmind »

puma uma wrote:Stockings and would high recommend side zipper boots makes it much easier.
Thank you,
Do standard slip on type thigh high boots work? Or are they very difficult to slide on even with thigh high socks or leggings? What about lace up thigh highs? I plan on buying several pair.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

I've had my Tiffany standing in knee high stiletto boots many times without any problems.
She doesn't own any thigh high boots but I don't see any additional problems with those.
The knee high boots we used have side zips. We went one size higher than we would normally use, as she wears long thick socks inside the boots for added protection.
Depending on the boots, you may need additional foot protection to prevent the doll foot being crushed into the toes of the boots if she tries to stand wearing the boots.
I've found it easier to stand Tiffany in the boots compared with high heel court shoes.
Hope that helps. :D

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

I found they went on pretty easily without a zip. Admittedly, they only went to about 4" above the knee.

By pointing the foot so its more in line with the leg, the boots slid on easily, then I straightened the foot out.

Dolls have much skinnier legs (on the whole) than RGs, so there is more room in them to slid them on or off.

I actually found that the boots slipped down and off on their own, through just casual movement of the doll - they certainly weren't on tight!

ascendedmind
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ascendedmind »

djcdoll wrote:I've had my Tiffany standing in knee high stiletto boots many times without any problems.
She doesn't own any thigh high boots but I don't see any additional problems with those.
The knee high boots we used have side zips. We went one size higher than we would normally use, as she wears long thick socks inside the boots for added protection.
Depending on the boots, you may need additional foot protection to prevent the doll foot being crushed into the toes of the boots if she tries to stand wearing the boots.
I've found it easier to stand Tiffany in the boots compared with high heel court shoes.

Thank you, yes it does help, I want to be able to position her for sex so the the boots are able to support her without crushing or damaging her toes. What additional foot protection are you referring to?

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Thigh high stockings or pantyhose will help get the boot on easier.
Also good for putting any clothing on her. Makes em slide right up....
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

ascendedmind wrote:
djcdoll wrote:I've had my Tiffany standing in knee high stiletto boots many times without any problems.

Thank you, yes it does help, I want to be able to position her for sex so the the boots are able to support her without crushing or damaging her toes. What additional foot protection are you referring to?
It depends on whether you want your girl to stand in her boots. If she's just lying down then you probably don't need anything to protect the feet.
The problem with high heels when standing, is that the doll foot will slide down the shoe/boot sole so that the foot gets crushed into the toe end of the shoe/boot.
Your doll may weigh 28+Kg so that's a LOT of weight pushing down the feet into the shoe.

I've described my solution to the foot crush problem in several places, here is one:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... &start=405

Another excellent solution is by Dollicious2 described here (also a better soloution for open toe shoes):
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=71928&start=225

ascendedmind
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ascendedmind »

djcdoll wrote:
ascendedmind wrote:

It depends on whether you want your girl to stand in her boots. If she's just lying down then you probably don't need anything to protect the feet.
The problem with high heels when standing, is that the doll foot will slide down the shoe/boot sole so that the foot gets crushed into the toe end of the shoe/boot.
Your doll may weigh 28+Kg so that's a LOT of weight pushing down the feet into the shoe.

I've described my solution to the foot crush problem in several places, here is one:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... &start=405

Another excellent solution is by Dollicious2 described here (also a better soloution for open toe shoes):
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=71928&start=225

Thank you, hmmm, I mistakenly assumed that's why they made dolls with the standing skeleton option, however it makes total sense about the toes.

Now, would boots with open toe or peep toes or peep toes overcome this obstacle of the crushed toe syndrome? Any type of practical sexy boots for dolls w/o high heels for standing her w/o crushing her toes?

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

ascendedmind wrote: Thank you, hmmm, I mistakenly assumed that's why they made dolls with the standing skeleton option, however it makes total sense about the toes.

Now, would boots with open toe or peep toes or peep toes overcome this obstacle of the crushed toe syndrome? Any type of practical sexy boots for dolls w/o high heels for standing her w/o crushing her toes?
The standing foot option is to allow the doll to stand with her feet flat on the ground. The foot bolts protect the TPE on the soles of her feet from damage.
Once you try standing her with shoes with any kind of heel the foot isn't flat anymore and tends to slide down sole of the shoe into the toe end of the shoe.
So you have to try and stop the foot sliding down inside the shoe.
I can't comment on open toe shoes as I've don't have any for Tiffany.

The idea's I've put forward as well as those by Dollicious2 and others are guidelines.
I think you just have to experiment with your doll and the shoes/boots that you intend to use.

NOTE - when standing your doll in heels you need to watch her like a hawk as she can easily topple and fall, or her knees can buckle.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

+1 to what everybody above said
Plus to add just a little: I'd say zipper to the side are a definite must!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

ascendedmind
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ascendedmind »

djcdoll wrote:
ascendedmind wrote: Thank you, hmmm, I mistakenly assumed that's why they made dolls with the standing skeleton option, however it makes total sense about the toes.

The standing foot option is to allow the doll to stand with her feet flat on the ground. The foot bolts protect the TPE on the soles of her feet from damage.
Once you try standing her with shoes with any kind of heel the foot isn't flat anymore and tends to slide down sole of the shoe into the toe end of the shoe.
So you have to try and stop the foot sliding down inside the shoe.
I can't comment on open toe shoes as I've don't have any for Tiffany.

The idea's I've put forward as well as those by Dollicious2 and others are guidelines.
I think you just have to experiment with your doll and the shoes/boots that you intend to use.

NOTE - when standing your doll in heels you need to watch her like a hawk as she can easily topple and fall, or her knees can buckle.

I just contacted the manufacturer (Aiersha)of my Asdoll to review your idea & too hopefully integrate it into there standing dolls, especially the idea of the 20 gauge flexible steel plate.

INFORMATIONS