www.sm-doll.com

What should we make in 2019?

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What should we make in 2019?

Post by kambui »

Smdoll-jack wrote:Hi all.
we have consider many customers can't handle big dolls,
so we will creat more lighter models in this year.
we weclome you give the suggestion especialy the sample of 3D pictures!
once your suggetion was adopt, we will free provide the sample when it done.
Please Email me at jack@sm-doll.com or PM me if you have idea.
Thankyou!
jack
http://www.sm-doll.com
PS: anyone love this ass?
I would like to see an SM torso doll with arms and big booty under 32kg. :) Also semi-permanent to permanent tan lines on TPE.

dollywolly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollywolly »

I'd like to see the SM156a sculpt with a B or better still a C cup. I know this would add to the weight but perhaps they could be made hollow. It's a wonderful sculpt.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

:D Alot of requests. So many ideas, Alot of good ideas to add to the Wish List. :angel:

I think basic Skeleton improvements would be highly worthwhile and would set any doll maker apart from the rest.

Somehow address the joint problem with improved articulation and improved tightness/looseness settings.

:evidence: Hands and feet bones (Hand/Wrist joints and finger bones) should be the easiest, quickest, least expensive thing to fix here and would really be a huge step up above the status quo :evidence:

:multi: My big peeve?, :shakefist: somebody should supply or source a clothing line of clothes that actually fit the Dolls.
:shakefist: And I don't mean a $2 dollar nightie from Alibaba being sold for $80 like most times when you see a vendor offer "clothes" as a doll accessory.

:idea: All dolls should come with at least one or two outfits included and they should be actual nice outfits that actually fit the doll. :idea:
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

DDebonair

Post by DDebonair »

miles mcbroom wrote:there are plenty of young strong doll lovers out here :) … sm doll please continue make thicker women... raise the bar
Yes i concur...more thicker dolls please.

kklouzal

Post by kklouzal »

I'm seeing a lot of posts leaning towards 'make a doll who looks like X,Y,Z' and 'make a doll with larger breasts/taller body/thicker legs'. I think the purpose of this post was to get new influential design ideas to improve functionality and or eliminate current design flaws.

A lot of manufacturers allow customers to contract them to design a custom appearance for dolls, if your willing to pay of course. I however don't see a single one willing to let a customer pay to attempt, yes I said attempt, a custom feature for their doll.
I could see someone laying out the cash to have the factory try and design a movable jaw on a head or pay to have the factory try to add articulated fingers into a body.
If successful they ship it, if unsuccessful they refund maybe 50% of the cost (time is money of course).

That being said, here are my ideas for functional improvements and revolutionary ideas:
#1 fully articulated fingers (get rid of this wire junk!)
#2 general improvements to the skeleton (better joints, thicker bones where applicable, larger thicker foot plates for all foot types)
#3 hollow/solid cores placed strategically throughout the body (chest/rib-cage/pelvis/thigh/etc..) to reduce weight and TPE usage
#4 adjustable jaws
#5 adjustable eyelids
#6 textured skin (physically and visually)
#7 options to choose between solid/hollow/gel filled breasts and buttox

Points 1 and 3 are top of my personal list. Kudos to SM-Doll for taking user submissions and I wish them a wonderful 2019!

jwhf
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jwhf »

what about a doll with four breasts

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

One more vote on :

+ ARTICULATED FINGERS !!!
+ A jaw bone/ movable (maybe even spring assisted...think about that one for a moment)
+ Standing foot option that has tpe covering over the bolts on the bottom of the feet
+ Lastly...Weight reduction could be greatly reduced by using a hollow plastic articulated muscular skeleton instead of a metal skeleton
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by pdkh2000 »

Mcupplease wrote: In 175cm, < 39kg (ie max size air pockets in those supermassive breasts.)
Huge tits slender morph_by_beeftastic...Mcup.jpg

Along the similar theme..this representation.
SmartSelectImage_2018-07-02-09-04-31.png
Or how about...
WM166BBB 175cm.jpg

I am sincerely warming to those ideas.
Slim body
huge breasts
Reasonable weight

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

until I overlooked it yet exists, a real looking AA head AND appropiate wig type placement option (farther up and back on the head). The pic is from the net and not mine, but gives bits of an idea.
Attachments
JMedSci_2016_36_2_39_181520_f3.jpg
JMedSci_2016_36_2_39_181520_f3.jpg (170.89 KiB) Viewed 925 times

jonaspersson122

Post by jonaspersson122 »

An inflatable belly!

Normal belly -> cute pot belly -> eaten a big meal -> semi-pregnant -> full term pregnant -> gigantic full term triplet belly -> even bigger...

See this thread for more on the subject:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=111933
I don't own any dolls yet, but I have my heart set on the ClimaxDoll 100cm PlusPlus (huge butt). Maybe someday I will take the plunge...

arnomartes
Ex-Member

Post by arnomartes »

make this :-)
Attachments
586c8b9b1fbe32179268567 (1).jpeg (79.38 KiB) Viewed 869 times

arnomartes
Ex-Member

Post by arnomartes »

and this :razz:
Attachments
9_853.jpg
9_853.jpg (227.92 KiB) Viewed 869 times

arnomartes
Ex-Member

Post by arnomartes »

in action :razz:
Attachments
1085-HGx.jpg
1085-HGx.jpg (316.31 KiB) Viewed 869 times
55d73cd102e5f.jpg
55d73cd102e5f.jpg (66.5 KiB) Viewed 869 times

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

MikeOxbigg wrote:A 22 year old CINDY CRAWFORD DOLL!!!!!
hehe look at her daughter, Kaia Gerber
051117-cindy-crawford-daughter.jpg
051117-cindy-crawford-daughter.jpg (73.91 KiB) Viewed 863 times
allthough I must say, Cindy looked sexier then :P
cindy.jpg
cindy.jpg (52.12 KiB) Viewed 863 times
cindy2.jpg
cindy2.jpg (67.78 KiB) Viewed 863 times

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

What I would like to see more? (without even owning a doll ehhhrrr...)

- stiffer core... I see that TPE can be way to flexible... not sure about TPE, but with silicon, you have different 'stiffness' brands.. Shore scale 10 till 95 I thought... (with 95 almost being hard rubber) . It's to bad with TPE that it's melted, since with silicon, you can any material as filling, since silicon is cold mixed, and doesn't interact with any material
- more expressive faces. Different mood faces. That way you can 'play' more, changes the personality of your doll
- perhaps on that... have 1 girl with different moods, so ... a head of the same girl, but with different moods! So, you could have your girl play different roles :)
now you see different heads with different expressions, but why not make 1 girls head, with different moods?
Want her sitting in the room, she has her 'bored' face on, want to have sex , have her 'horny' face on and want to sleep with her, put her 'sleep head' on ;)

I see to often a nice doll face, but would love to see that face in other expression.

INFORMATIONS