www.irontechdoll.com

First Doll Purchase: IronTech 145CM Lulu

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
kklouzal

First Doll Purchase: IronTech 145CM Lulu

Post by kklouzal »

Hello everyone! On March 1st I made my first ever doll purchase! After browsing these forums and various vendor sites for over a year now I finally found a doll that gives me that love at first sight tingling feeling in my chest (yeah I think you know the one!) I think I've looked at just about every TPE doll available and once I saw IronTech's 145CM Lulu I completely fell in love, this was enough for me to finally pull the trigger and make my first purchase! I went through Sex Doll Genie using their $259 TDF member cupon and I'll make a detailed unboxing post with tons of photos and a couple videos in their section of the forums once my doll arrives!

I am looking very much forward to owning my first doll. I want her to last as long as possible so I won't be using her for her intended purpose, but then again these dolls can serve a few different purposes depending on who you are. Personally i'm extremely socially awkward in face to face situations so outside of work I never leave my house. Needless to say my doll will be serving as my companion, a mental health companion doll so to speak. Someone I can cuddle up next to and fall asleep with. I find the best sleep is had when you're with someone you love. I also can't wait to but different outfits, wigs, try different makeup styles, and accessories! Some videos or photography could be interesting too!

One thing I and probably every other first time buyer worry about is how true to life the doll will be from the photographs given. I know her appearance will vary drastically based on what wig she has on, what kind of makeup she is wearing, even the color of her eyes and type of lighting in the environment. I only hope I can achieve the look that is presented in the photos with my lulu doll.

I'm going to have to learn how to apply makeup which will be difficult at first but I'll learn, either that or find a female willing to come touch her up every now and then for me! Oh what an odd conversation that would be haha!

Well, i'm anxiously awaiting my doll and trying to think of a great name so wish me luck everyone! Glad to be a club member now :)

Sex Doll Genie
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: First Doll Purchase: IronTech 145CM Lulu

Post by Sex Doll Genie »

kklouzal wrote:Hello everyone! On March 1st I made my first ever doll purchase! After browsing these forums and various vendor sites for over a year now I finally found a doll that gives me that love at first sight tingling feeling in my chest (yeah I think you know the one!) I think I've looked at just about every TPE doll available and once I saw IronTech's 145CM Lulu I completely fell in love, this was enough for me to finally pull the trigger and make my first purchase! I went through Sex Doll Genie using their $259 TDF member cupon and I'll make a detailed unboxing post with tons of photos and a couple videos in their section of the forums once my doll arrives!

I am looking very much forward to owning my first doll. I want her to last as long as possible so I won't be using her for her intended purpose, but then again these dolls can serve a few different purposes depending on who you are. Personally i'm extremely socially awkward in face to face situations so outside of work I never leave my house. Needless to say my doll will be serving as my companion, a mental health companion doll so to speak. Someone I can cuddle up next to and fall asleep with. I find the best sleep is had when you're with someone you love. I also can't wait to but different outfits, wigs, try different makeup styles, and accessories! Some videos or photography could be interesting too!

One thing I and probably every other first time buyer worry about is how true to life the doll will be from the photographs given. I know her appearance will vary drastically based on what wig she has on, what kind of makeup she is wearing, even the color of her eyes and type of lighting in the environment. I only hope I can achieve the look that is presented in the photos with my lulu doll.

I'm going to have to learn how to apply makeup which will be difficult at first but I'll learn, either that or find a female willing to come touch her up every now and then for me! Oh what an odd conversation that would be haha!

Well, i'm anxiously awaiting my doll and trying to think of a great name so wish me luck everyone! Glad to be a club member now :)

Excited for your doll, kklouzal!

I emailed you the skeleton photos earlier that you asked for :)

If there's anything else I can help with just email me personally at janet@sexdollgenie.com <3 otherwise I'll be in touch with the post-production photos soon.
Sex Doll Genie (SDG)
http://www.sexdollgenie.com

WM, OR, YL, AF, Sanhui, 6ye, Z-One, Sino, DollSweet, ClimaxDoll, Irontech, Piper, D4E, DH168, SM, AS, Qita and more!

+1 (844) 739-9940 (Phone Support & Orders)
Eight Ways to Pay for Your Doll!

Based in Miami, FL
(Free Shipping USA, EU, UK, and rest of the world)
janet@sexdollgenie.com

kklouzal

Post by kklouzal »

Thanks Sex Doll Genie I appreciate it very much, I'm really excited for her to arrive and especially excited to see the post-production photos. If anyone else owns this IronTech doll please post some photos so I can get a feel for different makeup/outfit/hair styles :)

I've also got a question open here about piercings and gauges if anyone has experience and can chime in :D

Sex Doll Genie
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sex Doll Genie »

kklouzal wrote:Thanks Sex Doll Genie I appreciate it very much, I'm really excited for her to arrive and especially excited to see the post-production photos. If anyone else owns this IronTech doll please post some photos so I can get a feel for different makeup/outfit/hair styles :)

I've also got a question open here about piercings and gauges if anyone has experience and can chime in :D
You might wanna make sure your doll becomes friends with Naraya (memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=514215) :) she and her lover are sweethearts and our BFFs.
Sex Doll Genie (SDG)

WM, OR, YL, AF, Sanhui, 6ye, Z-One, Sino, DollSweet, ClimaxDoll, Irontech, Piper, D4E, DH168, SM, AS, Qita and more!

Based in Miami, FL
janet@sexdollgenie.com

kklouzal

Post by kklouzal »

I definitely will! Any particular reason for the suggestion? ^.^

I'm still coming up with a name, I think once I see her in person the name will be obvious <3

Hopefully someone gets back to me about these ear piercings, I've always had a thing for girls with gauges and from the stock IronTech photos of the Lulu head I think they would suit her appearance 100%!

In all honestly, I know it's only been a couple days since my order was placed but I'm just anxious for her to arrive and see her with my own eyes. It's pretty nerve racking because I don't really know what to expect, especially since I wasn't able to find any reviews for this particular doll from other users. That being said, I still have high hopes and confidence in my decision!

Sex Doll Genie
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sex Doll Genie »

kklouzal wrote:I definitely will! Any particular reason for the suggestion? ^.^

I'm still coming up with a name, I think once I see her in person the name will be obvious <3

Hopefully someone gets back to me about these ear piercings, I've always had a thing for girls with gauges and from the stock IronTech photos of the Lulu head I think they would suit her appearance 100%!

In all honestly, I know it's only been a couple days since my order was placed but I'm just anxious for her to arrive and see her with my own eyes. It's pretty nerve racking because I don't really know what to expect, especially since I wasn't able to find any reviews for this particular doll from other users. That being said, I still have high hopes and confidence in my decision!
Because she's an Irontech 150cm doll. So very similar to yours.

About piercings: https://sexdollgenie.zendesk.com/hc/en- ... pples-etc-
Sex Doll Genie (SDG)

Based in Miami, FL
janet@sexdollgenie.com

SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SSIrontech »

Hello kklouzal
We are making your 145cm doll now,will keep you informed the latest news about your doll with both you and Janet.
Best regards
Shane
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

If you have interest in to be our vendor,just contact me.

Email: sales05@irontechdoll.com
Whatsapp/Mobile: 0086-18819425976

SSIrontech
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SSIrontech »

Anyone who wants to buy Irontech dolls,you can choose SDG,one of our reliable resellers.
Olivia Zhou
IronTechDoll

If you have interest in to be our vendor,just contact me.

Email: sales05@irontechdoll.com
Whatsapp/Mobile: 0086-18819425976

kklouzal

Post by kklouzal »

Thank you very much! SDG and IT have been amazing so far and keeping me well informed through the whole process. I feel good knowing I have the both of you with me for my first time :oops: I'll do a full detailed review with photos and videos once she arrives so you guys can get the credit you so deserve!

Sex Doll Genie
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sex Doll Genie »

kklouzal wrote:Thank you very much! SDG and IT have been amazing so far and keeping me well informed through the whole process. I feel good knowing I have the both of you with me for my first time :oops: I'll do a full detailed review with photos and videos once she arrives so you guys can get the credit you so deserve!
Credit to Irontech team for making such beautiful dolls and doing just a great job with quality control, production, and packaging. Plus they're a pleasure to work with!
Sex Doll Genie (SDG)

Based in Miami, FL
janet@sexdollgenie.com

kklouzal

Post by kklouzal »

It seems as though I'm the first to openly comment about ordering this particular doll and thus feel almost obligated to do a review even though I would have anyway.

I really appreciate manufacturers offering high quality studio photos of their dolls however many things affect the dolls appearance. The wig is probably the main influence for appearance followed by amount and style of makeup.

I really wish manufacturers would at a bare minimum have a section on their website dedicated to available heads, a user could click on a head to go to it's page where there would be photographs using different wigs, even if it just showed a few samples such as: no-wig, black/brunette/blonde, straight/wavy/fluffy. It would only be 9 individual photos per head, yeah its a little bit of work, but it would give potential customers a broader preview of what they're about to purchase. /end rant

NewFrontiers

Post by NewFrontiers »

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing her . . .
Attachments
Send Nudes spongebob2.jpg
Send Nudes spongebob2.jpg (50.98 KiB) Viewed 3183 times
Doll Sweet DS145 Plus Evo more pics and info here... viewtopic.php?f=143&t=116319

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

I look forward to seeing Lulu. Me too used to have an eye on this doll and glad that someone will be showing more photos of her. Thanks in advance.
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

kklouzal

Post by kklouzal »

Thanks for the wishes guys! I'm hoping for some manufacturer photos soon. Fingers crossed!

kklouzal

Post by kklouzal »

I received the factory photos yesterday! Everything looks good and I gave the aye-ok to ship :)
I'm more anxious than ever now that I've seen her.

The body looks stunning, I can barely wait to see what she looks like in person.
The face is very beautiful but I was a little surprised at how much different it looked from the vendor photos.

My Lulu has different eyes, a different wig, and hardly any makeup. The photos they gave me were most likely taken with a cellphone camera too so the quality isn't nearly as good as the vendor photos.
I'll need to experiment with different wigs and play around with the makeup to try and match the look presented in the vendor photos. Looking closely you can tell the facial structures match between the two.

All-in-all everything looks good so now we have to try and patiently wait for her to arrive!!! :D

INFORMATIONS