Starpery.com

Gimme head! No, really, I want your head

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Simpleman

Re: Gimme head! No, really, I want your head

Post by Simpleman »

I'm thinking that the head served its purpose for the sake of science and betterment of mankind. All kidding aside I would say with confidence it's a good mod, especially if you have a factory brand doll. The difference between before the mod was night and day. Even seemed to expand more when the head was looking upward and tighter when it was looking downward ...presumably as the lower jaw compresses the tpe more. Seriously this is a major improvement.
Tearing the tpe was my doing but that's another story.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Making progress. The new custom made throat is finished and ready for install and face reattachment. I do have a few ideas and would appreciate feed back.
These next few posts will be heavily image laden so mod, let me know if I should mount them on a cloud or something if it's uncool to post with such a heavy amount of images.

In this image you see an insert which will be custom cut and replace the standard oral cavity. We'll be using Indigo's new cold weld product rather than a hot weld. Woot woot! Hat's off to Indigo. Can't wait to receive my product :-)
P1010739.JPG
P1010739.JPG (1.78 MiB) Viewed 3006 times
Here you see detail of the pvc pipe that was shaped to fit. It will be "glassed" in and molded to the rest of the skull.
P1010740.JPG
P1010740.JPG (1.73 MiB) Viewed 3006 times
P1010741.JPG
P1010741.JPG (1.82 MiB) Viewed 3006 times
P1010742.JPG
P1010742.JPG (1.89 MiB) Viewed 3006 times

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

A few ideas I'm playing around with....

In this image you see the insert is far longer than what can fit in the skull. Originally I had intended to simply cut from the front a section so the rest of the insert would fit in the skull.
Odd as it may sound, I'm contemplating making a large cut out in the back of the skull to accommodate the entire length of the insert (or at least alot more than what would be if the insert was kept inclosed in the skull). Why would we do this? The insert unchanged is eight inches long. If the insert is modified (as per the original plan) it will be enclosed within the skull and be six inches long. That additional two inches could mean alot when it comes to "deep throat" penetration. I suspect if I made that skull opening to accommodate the extra two inches of insert you'd never see it as our dolls are usually wigged.
I invite commentary on this idea and I've also posted a poll in the Members area viewtopic.php?f=14&t=112716
P1010743.JPG
P1010743.JPG (1.71 MiB) Viewed 3006 times

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Next idea is a "constriction band".
I think it's obvious what the idea is.
Thoughts?

I've also posted a poll in the Members area viewtopic.php?f=14&t=112716
P1010744.JPG
P1010744.JPG (1.91 MiB) Viewed 3003 times

dollfunfan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollfunfan »

This is a VERY exciting development. Glad to see someone is doing what was sorely needed. My first doll (and only, I can say at least for the next few weeks) was fantastic and my only complaint was the terribly unrealistic and unsatisfying oral functionality. Which was a big let down for me.... I supplemented with the pipedream fk my face, however it has its own unique problems and obviously doesnt connect or even look good with a full doll. There is a swedish 'blowjob simulator head' called Gabriella on the Vuxen site... looks like a fun ride but not good at all for any sort of respectable photography. They appear to have the 'right on through the back of the head' approach... which realistically, with a wig, is probably the best way to handle the necessary length. With a plug it could also work in conjunction with suction and make for an easier clean. Anyway, you are doing great work here, sir. I am following and interested in getting this done to a new head if your experiments are successful. Or donating one to the cause. Whatever it takes... this is damned important!

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Hey thanks for giving me support!

So. Some more work.
Here's ultimately the idea
Note the black line drawn on the insert. This is where the insert will need to be cut so it can be bonded to the back of the face and thus create the new "throat"!
P1010742 (2).JPG
P1010742 (2).JPG (1.68 MiB) Viewed 2927 times
From the above photo, you can see the narrowness of the original skull cavity is still going to make the (new) oral passage way to small to achieve what we want. So, have to hog out the noted areas indicated here-
P1010746rev.jpg
P1010746rev.jpg (339.1 KiB) Viewed 2927 times
Here's the newly modified "throat" support. Had to do away with the enclosed segment toward the end or in this case back (of the "throat") as that lip was prone to catching on the male appendage when inserted (yeah, I'm doing actual testing as we go)
P1010745rev.jpg
P1010745rev.jpg (32.74 KiB) Viewed 2927 times
But I think I can do better. Now that I've had a chance to play around with pvc elbow piping and more importantly elbow pvc piping with my hot air station, I think I can make a better "throat" support that has higher sides and the ability to guide the male appendage in a more straight line without restricting expansion.
Decided to nix the idea of having the insert come out the back of a (large) hole in the back of the skull. To do so it would have extended quite a bit through the skull. Enough to where even a wig would have made it difficult to hide. If our girls heads were attached some other way, I could make a more natural passage down like a real throat, but that's just not practical at this point. Soooo, up the new throat will go! But at least the passage way will now be adequately large enough to accomodate a real cock and not a pencil ;-)
...um, unless you are a pencil dick. Your not a pencil dick are ya fella?
P1010745revb.jpg
P1010745revb.jpg (35.85 KiB) Viewed 2927 times
and here
P1010743 (2)rev.jpg
P1010743 (2)rev.jpg (491.78 KiB) Viewed 2927 times

dollfunfan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollfunfan »

Interesting. I wonder why women dont have throats that go up... it makes so much more sense when you think about it!!! Anyway yes, it makes tons of sense from the geometry angle, and if it keep the skull more intact, all the better!

dollfunfan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollfunfan »

Are you doing other work with robotics? It wouldnt be hard to see pressure sensors inside the 'throat' triggering all kinds of actions, eyes rolling, suction, etc. Gonna be amazing to see what dolls can do in 5-10 years. Id bet on a population decline.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

dollfunfan wrote:Are you doing other work with robotics? It wouldnt be hard to see pressure sensors inside the 'throat' triggering all kinds of actions, eyes rolling, suction, etc. Gonna be amazing to see what dolls can do in 5-10 years. Id bet on a population decline.
No, my inventions are very specific to the improvement of current dolls. The projects I've been working on are-
Performance enhancements to WM oral capabilities.
Articulated hands for WM dolls
Casting of large puffier nipples for TPE dolls
And this new one! Cervix enhancement for fixed TPE dolls using modified inserts!

That said, there's plenty of other members experimenting with robotics and many of the ideas you've mentioned. Some making big strides!

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Breakthrough!
Scrapped the last "throat" design for something still using a piece of modified PVC pipe and this time I think I got it right! Initial real use testing and fit into the skull are very promising.
I'll post up some detailed pictures tomorrow but here's a teaser-
P1010752.JPG
P1010752.JPG (1.69 MiB) Viewed 2856 times

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Details of new throat design. Very very close now. Just one more tweak to make it perfect.
Assuming I get the insert mated to the back of the face where I've removed the standard (and crappy) oral cavity that comes standard with all WM dolls (and there's every good reason I can, using Indigo's new cold weld), I'm certain I will have achieved not just a decent oral capability but a SPECTACULAR capability. If real time testing can/has been any indication, I can assure all this will change the oral experience in a very positive way.
P1010755.JPG
P1010755.JPG (1.73 MiB) Viewed 2838 times
P1010756.JPG
P1010756.JPG (1.7 MiB) Viewed 2838 times
P1010757.JPG
P1010757.JPG (1.77 MiB) Viewed 2838 times

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

Good work, you have advanced a lot sense you started

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

BigBurrito wrote:Good work, you have advanced a lot sense you started

Thanks BB :-)
Initially I had hoped for something simple that most owners could accomplish and while that can be true, for my own personal work things have gotten quite a bit more elaborate. Once my design is perfected (and I'm extremely close now) probably what I'll do is just make the modified PVC "throat" available (free) to anyone who wants to undertake the task.
I think for awhile I'll still do the complete modification for free for Beta testing, so anyone who wants to donate a full size WM head for the modification, just let me know. You cover shipping both ways, but other than that, it's FREE (that said, you must agree to post your testing results in this thread).
My latest design should be ready for assembly very soon and I'll let ya'll know how it performs (as this skull is actually one of mine).
D

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Just wanted to say: probs for posting all the progress. The pics seem promising. And for me def. the 'oral' capability of these heads is an utter disappointment. There just is something major upsetting / not allowing me to get into to the BJ with the eyes bulging out, and the effect that my D is being pushed out more than sucked in. So I'm really curious how this all will end up!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

I'm pleased to say the final design has been tested and finished! While it may seem a very minor tweaking, it's yielded ENORMOUS results. If you compare the back end aperture of this new design with the image of the previous post (pictures) you will see that I've opened up the rear aperture from an oval to a round throughway. This allows for a "just right" fit that neither makes the aperture to tight, nor too loose. Essentially you get the sensation of actually entering a persons throat! If you have never had the pleasure of that experience before, I can assure you this will make your oral doll experience not only a improved or adequate, but it will now be SPECTACULAR!
All that's needed now is to glass the skull back together, weld the insert to the inner face and re-install the face over the skull. Should have it completely done in a week or so. Totally stoked how this project has turned out!
As an aside, some may recognize I had fiddled around with the idea of improving the vaginal experience for WM dolls by simulating a "cervix". Those experiments didn't yield much but in an "aha" moment, I realized this simple device for the oral modification could easily be used for a WM doll with a vaginal insert. The end user would likely have to leave the insert in full time as the stresses of installing and removing the device along with an insert would ultimately result in tears, but for a one time installation and then leaving the device and insert in permanently, the simulation provided would very closely simulate a "cervix" which is to say, a vagina within a vagina feel. If the end user were willing to start using "femdoms" (a practice I wholeheartedly advocate) the vagina/device/insert being permanently placed would never require cleaning as Vaseline is "taken up" by tpe readily and no water based fluid contact would ever be entering the vaginal canal.
See that thr4ead here-

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=112993

We are very close to the end goal friends!
P1010758.JPG
P1010758.JPG (1.79 MiB) Viewed 2774 times
P1010759.JPG
P1010759.JPG (1.76 MiB) Viewed 2774 times

INFORMATIONS