Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

My Sweet Marshmellow Cookie is finally home

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

rick101
Active Poster
Active Poster

My Sweet Marshmellow Cookie is finally home

Post by rick101 »

What a beauty !!! I opened the crate and was totally amazed. I don't know how Abyss creates such beauty time after time. Cookie is very stiff but am sure she will loosen and soften after a few months.

Congratulations CJD on your beauty as well. I am sure you will enjoy her as much as I am. I know what you mean about customs. The woman tried giving me the third degree wanting to know what I wanted with a mannequin. I told her it was a hobby for my wife. She wanted to know what kind of hobby involved a mannequin? Her questions came as fast as I answered the questions. Then she wanted a copy of my receipt that I paid for her to Abyss. Naturally I did not bring anything with me so I had to call Debra at Abyss from Customs and have her fax a receipt to them directly.
I guess it must have been a bad day at Canada Customs for all.
I hope to have some pictures soon as I am in the middle of building a stand for her. YES I know I should of made it sooner. After all I did have around 15 weeks to do it.
Looking forward to seeing your pics as well CJD.

rick101

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 5000 »

I was thinking about the hobby angle. A person could always say it is part of your classic car display. Hmmm.... I've been to shows & seen dolls wearing 50's clothes & what not. Just say she is a race queen for your display. I'm sure they wouldn't know you didn't have a 57 chevy :?:

Can you post some pics & list your selections?

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

Congrats!!!!!!!!! My dear is very stiff too. All we need now is to hear from Medic58!!! in my case the delivery company had all the information that customs needed so all I had to do was hand them that. but still, as you said, the third degree! well youre ahead of me I have no stand yet, but I have a couple of hooks in the ceiling of her room. She's laying in her bed beside me looking cute!!!

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

Congrats Rick ! We'll be looking for pics of Cookie :D

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

Congratulations, rick101. It is good to see that another doll found a home and someone to love her.
I'm sure a crate full of automatic weapons for the criminally insane would have required fewer questions and a quick pass.
Pics soon I hope.

litlluvr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by litlluvr »

Hey Rick 101!!! congrats to you also!!! :D

It's good to hear that Cookie finally made it home. Sorry that you
had to go through the "3rd degree inquisition" by customs.

Very much want to see what your cutie looks like!!! Take your time
and get to know her!!!

Take care you two! have fun!!!!

litlluvr & Yoshe.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Congrats, Rick.

Those customs people can be a real pain, and I wonder what would happen if anyone told the truth...

"What do you want a mannequin for?" Because she looks so pretty.

"Yes, but what are you going to do with her?" Boink her silly :twisted: :twisted:

8O 8O 8O :lol:

Looking forward to some pics.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

Canadian Custom's girl : MAYDAY MAYDAY ! Invasion of beautiful silicone dolls in Canada :lol: Yes Boss, it's the second in one day and their owners have a big smile on their faces 8O

Congrats Rick101 :wink:
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

starion
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by starion »

Is there a country where it is illegal to boink a mannequin silly? I would probably be like do you really want to know what I am going to do with this REAL looking woman mannequin with a vagina? I can tell you but I am sure you can guess. If YOU would like me to go into extreme details I suppose I can and until there is a law that says I can't wrap silicone around my willy until I orgasm then the answer is obvious what I intend to do to her. Need I say more?
<------------- Callie Starr formerly Sundown Starshine ----my first RealDoll-----

mahtek
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by mahtek »

Congratulations Rick!

I can't wait to see pics of Cookie! I'm sure she is stunning!

Mahtek & Phoebe & Penelope
All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here, in my arms. Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm.

quatlox
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by quatlox »

Congrats Rick,

Yes, the "doll Hobby" thing is for real. I collect life size dolls and have over 160 at last count (last year), I might be at the 200 mark, as I haven't counted in a while. My wife makes me count them every now and then so I will know that I have too many and she thinks I will quit collecting but, I will collect dolls till the day I die. In fact my doll collection has appreciated more in value than her stocks as I have a huge collection of life size dolls from the late 50's and early 60's that are just now turning "antique" and the value goes up quite a bit at the 50 year mark.

5000, The race car angle is quite unique and very belivable. I think as many dolls that are made there are reasons to tell someone some form of BS to get them off of your back about a sex doll, but the doll collector angle works real well with me as I have really collected life size dolls for a long time.

Alex and starion, I really think someone should have the BALLS to tell customs the truth and tell them it is for SEX. What could they say, NOTHING, but let her through as their mouths dropped open because someone actually told them the truth.

Anyway sorry to get off track, but its great you have your doll Rick and the wait is finally over.

quatlox

rick101
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rick101 »

Hi quatlox

I thought of perhaps telling them exactly why I bought her. SEX, PICTURES, ENJOYMENT OF DRESSING HER. Even though there is no law against bringing her into the country. The problem would be they would surley open the crate do a full examination before releasing her to me.
I definetly did not want that to happen. Pissing off a customs agent only opens a rather large can of worms. At any rate I did not have any problems bringing Summer into Canada 2 years ago. I think it was just someone trying to show off in front of her peers.
I finished making the stand for Cookie but it was not strong enough. I will start another tomorrow. Once I manage to complete it I will be taking pictures. Hopefully by the weekend I can post them.

rick101

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Man, I told them I was going to do whatever I wanted with the doll and if there was something specific they wanted to ask me about the doll they could come out and ask me. I dunno. I doubt they could outlaw these dolls. They'd have to outlaw all sex dolls and I think they've been around long enough.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

hey Rick, congratulations, as the others as well, I can't wait to see some pictures. :roll: I bet she will be beautiful, but with all those beautiful dolls round here, this doesn't tell much, no special picture coming to my mind. Uhm, I don't think I need to tell you there's a doll matrix. :P

As for customs, yes, we at least found one country where dolls are illegal. (Thailand). And I won't try to get dolly into any country where people are [ :roll: oops, forum rules watching ] well, where people are that religions (that they don't even see how stupid they are). However, mainly customs wants your money for no real service provided, and that's it. It's not their business what you do with whatever you import. If you want to embarrass them more than they tried to make you flush, then yes, go ahead and tell them dolly will have more sex then they will ever get. :P If they ask about dolly being a sex doll, my friend would just say "yes, you can have sex with those, and maybe that's why the company sells enough of them not to go south, but you don't necessarily need to boink her :wink: " and that's it. Once dolly is home, nobody will ever care what you do with her ( as long as you shut the curtains that is ) :wink: :P :D

Zuckuss
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zuckuss »

I just wanted to comment and say congrats and that I love the name!!! She sounds yummilicious!

INFORMATIONS