www.sexdollcanada.com/

My great experience with SDC

Reviews on Sex Doll Canada Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

My great experience with SDC

Post by Jimmy_71 »

I first got in contact with SDC here at the forum, through pm, at the end of September. They always responded in a short period of time and did a great job answering my questions. I pm'd them a number of times over a few weeks span, asking questions about a few different dolls.

When their Black Friday deal started I pulled the trigger and ordered my first doll, a WM158D with head #74 and 162. That was on November the 18th. Being the busiest time of the year, I was a little surprised when I received the factory photos of my doll on the 27th.

On December the 18th I started to become concerned as I had figured I should had received my doll by that time. I didn't at the time have the tracking info for her as she was 1 of 3 dolls being shipped to SDC as one shipment and for that reason SDC did not provide me with the tracking number, which made sense to me. After talking to Rick about my concerns he looked into it and found that the shipment was being held by Canadian Customs. At this point I asked to have the tracking number so I could keep an eye on it myself. Rick kindly sent me the info. Rick assured me that he would do everything he could to get the shipment released. I knew that there probably wasn't much that could be done. Customs will do as they wish.

So after being in Customs for 18 days she finally moved and made it to SDC on December the 31st. Rick inspected the shipment and sent it off to me on the 2nd of January and I received her on the 4th. Safe and sound.

So all in all I had a great experience purchasing my doll through SDC it was Customs that made it a ruff time for me.

I will most likely buy a second doll and I won't hesitate using SDC for my next purchase.

:glou: SDC

Sincerely, Jimmy
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

INFORMATIONS