Starpery.com

DOS- Doll Operating System

Got an idea? Need an invention?
deusbot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

DOS- Doll Operating System

Post by deusbot »

I am thinking about writing writing a generic Doll Operating System. It would run on a PC and could take inputs from either a remote doll or a VR game simulation. The VR body could do just about anything in the VR world. The VR lets you play with her before buying a physical doll or a completed doll exists. The physical dolls might have different capabilities,but the DOS would adapt to do the best with the body the owner had. Ideally, you could play the same personality on different bodies by different manufacturers, just like software for regular computers. A hardware device driver would need to be written for each doll but the rest of the software would remain the same. It might also make it easier for an owner to "upgrade" by carring the personality they have grown use to along, and also create a market for personality and entertainment software. Also new people could enter the robo-doll field knowing all the gory software has been mostly written. They could focus on body and personality.

1) Would a wireless connection to a PC be too much to expect? Too expensive? Everyone have a PC? Must the brain be on board?
2) What do you expect in robodolls in 1,2,5,10 years?
3) What do you expect a "brain" to add to your experience?
4) What do you think is a fair price? and What do you you think you can pay? (I know, you want dollar bills used as packing material. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] )
5) What do you think DOS should do? Track you with vision? Reward-Punishment Learning? Be a PDA (read news, mail, remind you of stuff)? Walk? Be multi-orgasmic? Hold a conversation on doll-human relationships?
6) What do you think will be the biggest challenge as you see it to the robodoll?
7)How much more would it be worth to do more than just canned moans? Like answer question, or play out a script?
8)What about an external service that updated the doll with current events and new software? How much a month or per year? What would you expect?
9) Anything non-physical I am missing (like a skill or ability)?

We have lots of fine people here already working on bodies. I looking here for ideas about the software, control systems ,user interface and user expectations. If she walks then she needs software to do that in addition to servo's and muscles. We need a list of that software, and the better the list the better she can be. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

"Is your doll ready to run Wendy triple-XP?" [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_tongue.gif[/img]

INFORMATIONS