realsexdoll.com

chasey lain

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Nada

chasey lain

Post by Nada »

... Hello Gallerypangaea (John)... Yes, I still remember your posts on the old Love Doll Creations (LDC) during the days of the Yahoo Clubs... ( I have some fond memories of our first days, there,,, with ALL of our wants, ideas and DREAMs to spare.)

... And John,,, inflatables, in general, seem rather STRANGE to me... There are dozens upon DOZENs of models with a variety of positions and styles...

BUT,,, no one seems to see the VERY obvious and OLD problem of their "putting up a fight" position with their VERY minimum Missionary opening...

Also,,, it always seems like one doll will have a GREAT feature,,, while another one will have a very different, but totally terrific feature. (Groan) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]

(((Talk about a real NEED for an "Inflatable Doll Matrix" for those builders to research and work-from.))) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

... BUT,,, with some well-designed ideas and a few well-placed prayers,,, MAYBE,,, we will be seeing some EXCELLENT QUALITY, "Made in the USA" Foamies,,, this year.

(And it would really tickle me,,, if suddenly a dozen of them, just, seem to "magically" appear... Like POOF!!! "Ahhh??? Did someone, here, order an Anglo_foamie or two???) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

gallerypangaea
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

chasey lain

Post by gallerypangaea »

Nada, you're right on with some dolls get some things right and forget the others. And... we're not talking minor deficiencies. It's another topic alltogether but I am waiting for even the cheap inflatables to have usable mouths. That's such a simple remedy and they all use the painful plastic masks just big enough for a chipmunk.

As an aside, the Chasey doll does NOT use a silicone insert and such adhesive will not work. It's a latex formula and is rather rigid. (here's a perfect example, Nada) The Chasey doll's vagina is also too small and most owners have to stretch it to make it even usable. I ended up tearing mine in the first month accidentally and the opening is part vagina, part vinyl pocket inside but at least it is usable.

I have been working with a major doll manufacturer and convinced them to make a larger vagina on their dolls. They ended up just making a larger hole on the lips and left the tube the same diameter. <sigh>

I feel there are some people out there watching us since the good ole' Yahoo days and I believe in the coming couple of years, love dolls will make huge developmental leaps. Think about it, they already have just since we first started chatting about it a couple of years ago. I hope it all keeps moving forward. The real future is those Japanese style foamies!

Nada

chasey lain

Post by Nada »

... Hello, again, Gallerypangaea (John)...

(This going to FLASH-BACK time for a lot of members from the old (LDC) club... So, I will TRY to make these very general, "ideal" doll specs, as painless as possible.) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Also, I will try to approach this "ideal" doll from our Doll Modifier's position... Which should save excessive re-tooling costs for the "Love Doll" Manufacturers...

1. A fairly thick latex body to promote more "reality" in these products...

(We, as "Doll Modifier" already have three decent-sized bodies to chose from.)

BUT,,, they NEED a more open-leg sitting position or a better missionary/Doggie position,,, for them to be MUCH more ENJOYABLE!!!

2. Tighten the Sex-Parts... PLEASE...

(Spend 10 seconds and glue the vaginal tube to the anal tube... You,,, DUMMIES!!!)

Use a soft and fairly flexable latex glue, on the backs of both tubes. (Have them pulling a bit on each other and pointing upwards, towards her head, for a more natural positioning.)

Add a nice thick latex rubber band, loosely wrapped-around these tubes, for some VERY CHEAP and SIMPLE MINDED tightness with some random looseness, EVEN and then cover this mess, with just a little more glue.

3. ... and Let there be HEAD!!!

Make a nice and fairly pretty latex Head-Mask,,, with an internal Mouth structure,,, from the current and quite lovely Latex Lady (North American)...

Adjust the current Head's Mold for the new and WIDER oral area of the Mask... (Now,,, do I have to assemble it, for you, also.) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

4. ... a Foamie for all of us...

(Now, that we have a nicely useable and easily cleaned latex doll,,, let us finish her with soft-foam hollow body-sections.)

These soft-foam pieces, being hollow, will help with the current need for SPEED, with faster drying times,,, increased softness from their inherent flexablity and possibly ROOM, for future internal body-structures and robotic additions...

(And BTW, if we make the Breasts and Butt areas as seperate and replace-able pieces,,, then my double-balloon trick with an air-filled one inside of a warm water-filled one,,, could find a new Home,,, so to speak. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

BTW,,, John,,, I am Nada (Jim)... [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

(And doesn't this, ALL, sound so VERY nice and simple???

BUT, I suspect that we will have to translate it into Japanese, Chinese or perhaps Mexican, even, (just a small pan-american thought),,, before anything is EVER done, about this very simple, little "Doll Dream".) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]

gallerypangaea
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

chasey lain

Post by gallerypangaea »

dammit Nada, there ya' go again with them thar' PAN-AMERICAN" thoughts!!! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Nada

chasey lain

Post by Nada »

... Hello, again, Gallerypangaea... Let me EXPAND my very simple "Pan-Americana" thoughts...

( I have decided to take my "Nada Noise" to another message...)
http://www.DollForum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=8&t=000200

... I was wondering WAY TOO FAR away from the current Chasey Lain "target". [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

DollAfficionado

chasey lain

Post by DollAfficionado »

I have been considering a Realdoll for some time. Currently, I own a Chasey Lain and a Letha Weapons. I've been waiting to see if anything cheaper of comparable quality is marketed. Therefore, I'm waiting to see what the American Foamie will be like. If she looks close to a Realdoll and has good durability, I may go with the foamie. Hopefully, the foamie MFR will allow the buyer a few choices to customize her to the individual: hair style/color, pube style, skin tone, etc...

DollAfficionado

chasey lain

Okay. My Chasey Lain developed another pinhole leak. Although this is a great doll, these pinholes leaks have become a major pain in the ass. I guess I'll have to find the included repair kit and put another patch on her, if I can manage to stay conscious after smelling those noxious rubber cement fumes.
It is too bad that such a great doll is so prone to this particular problem. I think I've used the doll around 50 times, and purchased it for $200. That averages to $4 per fuck which is not too bad I guess [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]
Hopefully, she lasts at least another 50. Hopefully, I'll have my Candygirl to entertain me soon anyway.

gallerypangaea
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

chasey lain

Post by gallerypangaea »

I got my Chasey doll on ebay for $139. There's a couple of sellers that continually sell them for $139 - $149 when I bought mine a year ago.

As far as looks go, there is no other doll that can compare to her. I have only had one leak in over a year. The pussy tore right away and the butthole just tore recently but that's only becuause I'm thicker than normal and the damn openings are made for a squirrel's penis to start with.

I don't know about anyone else, but I had a cyperpussy doll and having sex with the silicone smooth bone insert was like having sex with a cloud, no sensation like a rubber vagina with inner nibs, etc.

The only drawback on the Chasey doll is the butt cheeks inflate outward and you can't get deep penetration into the vagina easily. Nevertheless, put her on top of you and hold her close when she's riding you and with the hair, breasts, waist, etc.... it's the closest visual treat to the real thing.

Nada

chasey lain

Post by Nada »

(From (TDF) Latex Inflatables > "New doll site now live" message.)

New Doll site (latex dolls)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by regisma:
<STRONG>Hi,

Could the "Chasey Lain" inflatable-doll be used like nicvncnt has done in his Ramsdale site (with his latex dolls) ?

Does she have seams?

I'm trying to find picture of the doll inflated... and I did not find any...
:-(

thanks
regisma</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

... Regisma,,, Nicvncnt is working on latex dolls... And, as far as I know, the "Chasey Lain" inflatable-doll does not, yet, have a latex body... (BUT,,, it is a GREAT idea, guy!!!)

... Below, the owner of this Yahoo (ILD) group, "biglicks13", has several albums about "Chasey Lain"...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/inflatablelovedolls/

...Regisma,,, you should ask biglicks13 about seams on his "Chasey Lain"... And I would suggest using 2 pairs of open-crotch "panty hose" to cover, BOTH, the lower and upper "seam problems"... [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

(OBTW, "Chasey" is one of the MORE popular inflatables with a LOT of our members...) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

... Nada...
(Club Janitor and general "Doll Tour-Guide".) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img] http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lovedollcreations/

DollAfficionado

chasey lain

Yes. I actually use my Chasey doll about as much as my Latex doll. Now, if they made Chasey in Latex, I'd be 1 happy dofo!

DollAfficionado

chasey lain

I just replaced my Chasey Lain doll's wornout wig with a new one. She looks really sexy in her new Violet-colored wig (I don't have the gear to post pix). For those of you who want to try this, I purchased the Violet Party Girl wig from Baron Unlimited. I am very happy with the quality of the wig I purchased through them.

Note: If you remove Chasey's original wig, you will destroy it. Therefore, you may want to wait until her old wig is worn out before you attempt this.

INFORMATIONS