www.wmdolls.com

Ji Eun, WM157B, #56 head

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
BWheeler1
Former Member

Ji Eun, WM157B, #56 head

Post by BWheeler1 »

I decided to swap heads from my 140 to my 157 for the hell of it and now the #36 I back on the 140 and the #56 is on the 157b. I will probably leave them like this, because the #36 is smaller than the #56 and fits the 140 better. I think they like it better this way also, because Ji Eun really seems to shine on this body.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ji Eun, WM157B, #56 head

Post by AGL »

Nice pics - she's a cutie. :thumbs_up: Heads #36 & 56 are two of my favorites. :)

That's one thing that makes it hard when you order a doll; not all heads look right on all bodies. As you said, #36 is better for the smaller bodies, while #56 looks better on full sized girls. It would be nice if they broke it down a little further, putting the slightly smaller heads in their own category, rather than just grouping all the 135cm & up heads together.

Luckily, I've got both types of bodies on hand, but I can imagine it being frustrating to buy an additional head for a body, then getting it and realizing it looks too small, or vice versa. Finding a pic of the combo online before purchasing is the best bet, but not always available.

One thing's for sure, the #36/140cm combo is one of the all time greats. :thumbs_up:

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I actually bought the 157b body originally for my #36 head to replace the 140 body. Then, once I got the #36 on the 157 and the 140 was headless, I decided to fix up the 140 so I bought the #56 for it. I've done some work to it and it's getting better, but the #56 seemed a bit big. So I did this swap and basically defeated my original purpose... but I'm not complaining! I like them this way.

Edit:. Sorry if the pics aren't the best quality, all I have is the camera in my Android phone!

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

BWheeler1 wrote:... because Ji Eun really seems to shine on this body.
I have to agree... that combination looks really nice.

SunyBunny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SunyBunny »

airgirluvr wrote:Nice pics - she's a cutie. :thumbs_up: Heads #36 & 56 are two of my favorites. :)

One thing's for sure, the #36/140cm combo is one of the all time greats. :thumbs_up:
This is great information. I fell in love with the #36 and the #59 head. I was looking to find out how this head would fit on any larger bodies. It sounds like it doesn't. I would order a 140 but it's a roll of the dice if Canadian customs let's it through.

SunyBunny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SunyBunny »

Those pants fit nice. Are they supposed to be Capris?

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

SunyBunny wrote:Those pants fit nice. Are they supposed to be Capris?
No, they're just size 7-8 jeggings. They just fit that way because the doll is taller than the girls they're made for. I kinda like how they fit though.

Edit: Also, those boots have like 3-1/2" heels on them, so the heels of her feet are up much higher than they appear, they're not too far down from the top of the boots. There's only about another inch of ankle.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

SunyBunny wrote:
airgirluvr wrote:Nice pics - she's a cutie. :thumbs_up: Heads #36 & 56 are two of my favorites. :)

This is great information. I fell in love with the #36 and the #59 head. I was looking to find out how this head would fit on any larger bodies. It sounds like it doesn't. I would order a 140 but it's a roll of the dice if Canadian customs let's it through.
It wasn't so much that the #36 was too small for the 157b, it was more that the #56 head was a little bit big on the 140. The #36 actually fits really nice on both bodies, but the #56 head is slightly larger than it. She didn't look like a bobble head, it just seemed a little off. So I tried the swap and the #56 looked just right on the 157b. And since I already knew the #36 looks right on the 140, it was an easy choice.

So if you're considering a 157b with head #36, rest assured it will look good. If the 140 ever gets too bad that it isn't worth fixing, and it's time to buy a new body and get rid of the 140, I'd buy another 157b.

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

She looks really cute an exotic :)
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Naomi
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Naomi »

BWheeler1 wrote:
SunyBunny wrote:

It wasn't so much that the #36 was too small for the 157b, it was more that the #56 head was a little bit big on the 140. The #36 actually fits really nice on both bodies, but the #56 head is slightly larger than it. She didn't look like a bobble head, it just seemed a little off. So I tried the swap and the #56 looked just right on the 157b. And since I already knew the #36 looks right on the 140, it was an easy choice.

So if you're considering a 157b with head #36, rest assured it will look good. If the 140 ever gets too bad that it isn't worth fixing, and it's time to buy a new body and get rid of the 140, I'd buy another 157b.
I currently have a 140D doll with the #56 head. I would like a slightly taller and more realistic doll and I´m thinking about getting the 157cm B. I´m just a bit worried that these bodies almost look exactly the same with the 157cm B being just slightly taller as measurements of the waist, hip and bust are almost identical. Do you think it´s worthwhile getting the 157cm B when I already have the 140D or perhaps go for a slightly less petite body? Do you have any pictures of these bodies next to each other so that I could an idea of the difference? That would be very much appreciated! :D

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I don't have any pictures of them together right now, but I could take one later possibly. But I can tell you for certain that after seeing both the #36 and #56 heads first on the 140 then on the 157B that while the waist and hip measurements are the same, they look 100% different when you go from one to the other. The 157B is like 7 inches taller, around 3 inches in the torso and 4 in the legs. Both heads looked like a completely different girl when I swapped.

Edit:. After doing exactly what you are saying, my opinion is yes, go with the 157B. She will be sexy as hell and the upside is most of the clothes you already have will still fit except for pants that don't stretch and may be too short. But shorts, skirts, and dresses will fit both, as will tops.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Naomi wrote:
BWheeler1 wrote:
SunyBunny wrote:

I currently have a 140D doll with the #56 head. I would like a slightly taller and more realistic doll and I´m thinking about getting the 157cm B. I´m just a bit worried that these bodies almost look exactly the same with the 157cm B being just slightly taller as measurements of the waist, hip and bust are almost identical. Do you think it´s worthwhile getting the 157cm B when I already have the 140D or perhaps go for a slightly less petite body? Do you have any pictures of these bodies next to each other so that I could an idea of the difference? That would be very much appreciated! :D
This is exactly my plan too. I love the 140D, but I really want a taller version of it and the 157B looks perfect. Hearing from Bwheeler that most of Anna Marie's clothes will still fit is definitely a big bonus :)

I'm curious, Bwheeler, do they also wear the same shoe size?

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Yep. I haven't bought shoes since I only had my 140. Now, my 140d, 156c, and 157b all wear the same shoes... and stand in them. The only clothes that really make a difference are pants that don't stretch and may be too short in the ankles for a 157. But I like how these ones fit Ji Eun, and most pants I bought for the 140 we're too long anyway! But shorts, skirts, and dresses fit both fine, and seem to fit nicer on the 157 actually. I kinda like short skirts and dresses, and they do definitely look shorter on a 157 with her extra four inches in the legs and three in the torso!

Naomi
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Naomi »

BWheeler1 wrote:I don't have any pictures of them together right now, but I could take one later possibly. But I can tell you for certain that after seeing both the #36 and #56 heads first on the 140 then on the 157B that while the waist and hip measurements are the same, they look 100% different when you go from one to the other. The 157B is like 7 inches taller, around 3 inches in the torso and 4 in the legs. Both heads looked like a completely different girl when I swapped.

Edit:. After doing exactly what you are saying, my opinion is yes, go with the 157B. She will be sexy as hell and the upside is most of the clothes you already have will still fit except for pants that don't stretch and may be too short. But shorts, skirts, and dresses will fit both, as will tops.
Thx for the input and the PM. I couldn´t reply to it as I´m a new user. I´ll probably go for a 157B with #162 in a near future :D

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I told Ji Eun I thought this dress was a bit short, but she seems to like it, and how can I argue with her?

INFORMATIONS