www.irontechdoll.com

question about the 168 iron tech doll

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
strectchy52
Active Poster
Active Poster

question about the 168 iron tech doll

Post by strectchy52 »

my question is what dose the removeable insert look like compaired to the fixed

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: question about the 168 iron tech doll

Post by manfredixon »

strectchy52 wrote:my question is what dose the removeable insert look like compaired to the fixed
good question, I too would like to know that. Anyone?
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

The appearance will be looking like exactly the same. And inner structure is the same as the fixed. The only difference is that the removeable pussy can be taken out for cleaning. Fix, not.
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

irontechdoll wrote:The appearance will be looking like exactly the same. And inner structure is the same as the fixed. The only difference is that the removeable pussy can be taken out for cleaning. Fix, not.
ok great, thanks. I kind of figured it would. But what about when the insert is taken out? Will it look slightly different then? The reason why I'm asking is that it may provide a few variations in the looks, which could prove to be positive (for whatever reason) when it comes to photography, etc?
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

I have a lot of life-sized dolls with removeable vaginas.
However I choose for my IRT 169 (165cm tall) and my two IRT 168 (170cm tall) the fixed vagina because the details of the sexual organs are so realistically well made (including the resulting touch feeling) by IRT that I am afraid a weird touch feeling and/or small deformations (more gap) and/or tears could occur like for my other dolls If I had chosen removeable.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Dollsampler wrote:I have a lot of life-sized dolls with removeable vaginas.
However I choose for my IRT 169 (165cm tall) and my two IRT 168 (170cm tall) the fixed vagina because the details of the sexual organs are so realistically well made (including the resulting touch feeling) by IRT that I am afraid a weird touch feeling and/or small deformations (more gap) and/or tears could occur like for my other dolls If I had chosen removeable.
Great experience! Customers who will be hesitant between removeable and fixed, then please refer to this reply!

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

INFORMATIONS