realsexdoll.com

What doll should i get

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
John John Doe

What doll should i get

Post by John John Doe »

Hi, i am a guy interesed in inflateble lovedolls. But what doll should i get at first. Can anyone help me.

Ikyoto

What doll should i get

Post by Ikyoto »

I don't do the inflatables, but if you've got the funds you may want to look at the Julie Aston UltraRealistic Pussy and Ass.

It's AMAZINGLY real feeling and looking... AND it's portable. Hell, I first got the "buns up" one and then the reverse. They cost more but (my pinion only) are a lot firmer feeling and closer to "real" than the blow ups.

John John Doe

What doll should i get

Post by John John Doe »

Thx Ikyoto for the info. I will check that out.

MarkY

What doll should i get

Post by MarkY »

If you have to chose between the inflatables the latex dolls seems to be the top choice. There are even a couple of members here that still prefer sex with them over their realdolls. Another member did some remarkable work inserting a skeleton and adding a filling to make his doll solid.

DollAfficionado

What doll should i get

Post by DollAfficionado »

Start with the cheaper inflatables and work your way up to the more expensive. Once you have used the expensive dolls, it is hard to go back to the cheap ones. The $20-$40 dolls offer less risk initially as you get used to using them. You will likely have a few "blowouts", until you get used to how to use them and how much abuse they can take. Better to have a blowout with a $20 doll than a $200 doll.

INFORMATIONS