Starpery.com

Simple Flippable/Biased Insert

Got an idea? Need an invention?
imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Simple Flippable/Biased Insert

Post by imverynuts »

After 6YE released a new doll where you can have fun from behind much easier that got me thinking, is there a way to have it both ways?

Behold, the kind of obvious and possibly obvious Flippable insert! If you wanna go from the front flip it to where it's biased to the front, if you're lookin for froggystyle then just flip it over. Of course to have this work I think it'd have to be more like a Fleshlight insert (so that it can stay in place and that means it'd look a bit less realistic and I'm sure for a few this would be a bit of an issue. I think many would get over it pretty quickly tho.
Attachments
leinsert2.jpg
leinsert2.jpg (15.04 KiB) Viewed 1390 times
leinsert.jpg
leinsert.jpg (18.33 KiB) Viewed 1390 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Simple Flippable/Biased Insert

Post by rubherkitty »

Not sure if the tunnel can run at such an angle.
The walls of the fleshlight are already very thin and this is w/a straight tunnel.
Maybe if you made one full bodied w/ same diameter as the fins, but it would not offer much expansion.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Simple Flippable/Biased Insert

Post by imverynuts »

rubherkitty wrote:Not sure if the tunnel can run at such an angle.
The walls of the fleshlight are already very thin and this is w/a straight tunnel.
Maybe if you made one full bodied w/ same diameter as the fins, but it would not offer much expansion.
Sure, it'd just need the fins at least a bit to keep it in place still, they don't need to be nearly that big really. I think the biggest drawback would be it'd be alot more TPE/whatever, so it'd cost more, and also of course would lose the look of realism a good bit.

INFORMATIONS