Do you like how this looks?

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Do you like how this looks?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

This is pretty much how we will be doing are manufacturer section.
BCD
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/doll4ever.htm

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Do you like how this looks?

Post by Endless War »

I like it.
The company info is helpful.
It looks a lot cleaner is is easier to navigate.
The section with all the heads conveniently placed at the top is nice.
The "Top" and "Customize" buttons look good.
:thumbs_up:

Maybe adding the head names (really for the piper dolls since their heads are attached) would be one addition specific to D4E.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

No offense, but at this point I really think you should pay someone to design a cleaner website for you, or switch if you're already doing so.

I know you're more about personal customer service, but you would almost certainly be doing even better business with a cleaner design. I can't tell you how many times I've read about newer owners choosing your competitors instead as a result of their superior website layouts.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

Simplicity

Post by Simplicity »

While it's true that the majority public is used to navigating via clicking options, but I feel what Jeff is trying to keep is the charm of having everything on one page LOL so you can just scroll up and down rather than click to new page, new page, and rinse and repeat. But that's just my take on it. Though I do agree with Five here that a well designed background or layout would make it feel more on the high end professional side; the navigation doesn't really have to change but the layout would make it more eye catching. But you do what you feel Jeff.
DS 145CM - Lina (Lin Lin)
JY 170CM - Found a new home

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Sometimes less is more.
As of right now, I am pleased with how it flows and if people by pass us because of a fancier website, that is fine.
Right now, people can easily get to a manufacturer they want or find by breast size and they are taking to the best websites to view.
For as many people that say they do not like it, there are as many that do.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/home.htm
This looks pretty good to me
and they go right to

"You can search by doll manufacturer or by breast size in height order.
Some people already know the doll they desire is a 6YE doll, right?
To see the dolls each manufacturer has to offer, click on a picture above the name
If you prefer to search by breast size instead click the girl below"
and
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/yl.htm

Look how simple that is.
Of course, we could take the approach and group all the dolls together and start with the tallest first.

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Just a thought I'd like to see a doll with a tape measure so you could see her size so you could see how long the torso is legs ect ect so we could get a doll that really fits our body. Taking away a little guess work... Any thoughts? Mike

Orthoguy69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Orthoguy69 »

FiveByFive wrote:No offense, but at this point I really think you should pay someone to design a cleaner website for you, or switch if you're already doing so.

I know you're more about personal customer service, but you would almost certainly be doing even better business with a cleaner design. I can't tell you how many times I've read about newer owners choosing your competitors instead as a result of their superior website layouts.

This was definitely me; I just didn't feel comfortable ordering from them , especially as a first time doll owner. I have to agree , I'd look into a cleaner website.

INFORMATIONS