exdollofficial.com

Stock DS insert vs. aftermarket - closing the gap!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Stock DS insert vs. aftermarket - closing the gap!

Post by MannyCan »

Yeah - that's a known reaction between TPE and PS .. should always read the forums before trying something.

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

It appears that when both TPE and silicone pieces are powdered there isn't much reaction at all, only when they are powderless and clean there is ugly reaction. So I might reconsider fitting TPE onahole in my doll after all but I'd need to shave it a little to make it smaller to fit in. I'm only doing this experiment because shipping costs of DS inserts are insane and I want to find sensible alternative.

NeedWaifu

Post by NeedWaifu »

Why waste time debating about tpe inserts. Alot of aftermarket onaholes are not made of tpe at all.
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

NeedWaifu wrote:Why waste time debating about tpe inserts. Alot of aftermarket onaholes are not made of tpe at all.
Weird because here every sex web shop sells only TPE onaholes, actually I can't recall seeing even one made of silicone.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Pumpster wrote:
NeedWaifu wrote:Why waste time debating about tpe inserts. Alot of aftermarket onaholes are not made of tpe at all.
Weird because here every sex web shop sells only TPE onaholes, actually I can't recall seeing even one made of silicone.
Yeah, I found pretty much the same. There are sex toys of other materials but not really the onaholes. Not that they always specify the material used. I guess they want them to be super soft and stretchy. I tried a similar thing, going with a Lilith uterus model in "hard" that was still very soft. It is kind of big for the cavity, and I couldn't figure out if I wanted it sticking out a little or all the way inside. Either way the opening was very tight and dried out quickly, so any time I went in during use required re-lubrication. It was also maybe too tight, at least once it was crammed into the cavity. I didn't notice any bad reaction in the doll because maybe I had some layers of repair silicone there, and I used some iso alcohol spray to aid getting it into the cavity. Later, I took a spare silicone insert and laid it next to the onohole, and I can confirm that some melting reaction started to occur. The experience was not all that great, so I don't think I'll bother trying again, even with a protective powder layer.

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

Jimbofod wrote:
Pumpster wrote:
Yeah, I found pretty much the same. There are sex toys of other materials but not really the onaholes. Not that they always specify the material used. I guess they want them to be super soft and stretchy. I tried a similar thing, going with a Lilith uterus model in "hard" that was still very soft. It is kind of big for the cavity, and I couldn't figure out if I wanted it sticking out a little or all the way inside. Either way the opening was very tight and dried out quickly, so any time I went in during use required re-lubrication. It was also maybe too tight, at least once it was crammed into the cavity. I didn't notice any bad reaction in the doll because maybe I had some layers of repair silicone there, and I used some iso alcohol spray to aid getting it into the cavity. Later, I took a spare silicone insert and laid it next to the onohole, and I can confirm that some melting reaction started to occur. The experience was not all that great, so I don't think I'll bother trying again, even with a protective powder layer.
There must be tens of differend cool sounding materials those onaholes are made of but in the end they all seem to be TPE when I do some googling. My TPE onahole experiment wasn't that successfull either, I tested it with my doll but maybe it was too tight and/or soft because it really didn't feel like anything and DS insert is 100x better. Bummer.

NeedWaifu

Post by NeedWaifu »

Pumpster wrote:
What about putting a plastic bag in between insert and doll? With lube it wouldnt scrath and be easy to insert in place. With proper placement it would almost be not visible, but at least it would be safe to use.

Ofc, im not sure if plastic bag itself wouldnt be problematic material?
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

NeedWaifu wrote: What about putting a plastic bag in between insert and doll? With lube it wouldnt scrath and be easy to insert in place. With proper placement it would almost be not visible, but at least it would be safe to use.

Ofc, im not sure if plastic bag itself wouldnt be problematic material?
One problem with these onaholes seem to be that most of them have hole going through for easy cleaning and I certainly don't want my "stuff" to get inside doll's vag cavity. So I tried using cling wrap to block the hole at the other end and put rubber band around whole package it to keep cling wrap in place. But wrap came off when I removed onahole from the doll. Using powder seem to make TPE mostly safe to use with silicone, at least for couple of hours but this onahole test was pretty much fail with all the trouble and 0 feel.

INFORMATIONS