www.wmdolls.com

Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Tiffany (WM155cm L-Cup)

Post by djcdoll »

Tsall wrote: Very nice pose. I like photos with mirrors. :thumbs_up:
djcdoll wrote:Tiffany's gone back to her favourite short blonde wig.
It's a bit warm and muggy today so she's wearing her denim shorts and a thin top again.

She's decided she wants to "help" me in the office and has sat herself down right on the desk!
I'm not sure what she has in mind with "helping", but we'll go with the flow. Ha ha. :lol:
That's supposed to be helpful? Looks more like a distraction. :whistle: A very nice distraction.
Thanks very much Tsall. It's great to get some feedback. :thumbs_up:

I like the mirrors too. They open up a lot of opportunities for poses. :)

As for Tiffany "helping" :lol: in the office, she's spends a lot of time during the day sitting very close by me, so she's a constant, but very nice distraction and I don't mind that. :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Here are a final couple of images from yesterday's photoset.
For these photos Tiffany was sitting on the stairs that lead up into the loft room.
I was initially uneasy about her sitting on the stairs, thinking she may be unsteady and precarious. However, no problems at all.
I think she likes sitting on the stairs as she's a bit higher than normal so can look down on me!! :lol:
Attachments
Sitting on the stairs.
Sitting on the stairs.
A.jpg (670.51 KiB) Viewed 1699 times

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

djcdoll wrote:Thanks very much Tsall. It's great to get some feedback. :thumbs_up:
I try my best to give feedback more often.
This week I didn't even have time to read my favorite topics like this. So I have a lot to read this weekend. :D

djcdoll wrote:As for Tiffany "helping" :lol: in the office, she's spends a lot of time during the day sitting very close by me, so she's a constant, but very nice distraction and I don't mind that. :D
So Tiffany is more of a moral support than a real help at work. :thumbs_up:

I should do this with one of my dolls. Lucia is too heavy to move several times a week. But Mara is lighter and has been sitting on a chair in my bedroom for many weeks. A chair with wheels. So it's easy to move her to my desk. One more reason to start repairing her. She is waiting for some repairs since several years. Shame on me. :oops:

Nice new photos. It's always nice to be able to look at each other at eye level. But now that Tiffany's above your eye level, there's something else very nice to see. :D
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Tsall wrote:
djcdoll wrote:As for Tiffany "helping" :lol: in the office, she's spends a lot of time during the day sitting very close by me, so she's a constant, but very nice distraction and I don't mind that. :D
So Tiffany is more of a moral support than a real help at work. :thumbs_up:

I should do this with one of my dolls. Lucia is too heavy to move several times a week. But Mara is lighter and has been sitting on a chair in my bedroom for many weeks. A chair with wheels. So it's easy to move her to my desk. One more reason to start repairing her. She is waiting for some repairs since several years. Shame on me. :oops:

Nice new photos. It's always nice to be able to look at each other at eye level. But now that Tiffany's above your eye level, there's something else very nice to see. :D
During the day, once she's been dressed and made presentable, Tiffany either sits in her own chair in the office or on a thick soft bath towel on a bench just behind where I sit.
Luckily she's relatively light weight so she's quite easy to move around.

If I know that a visitor is due to come round, Tiffany has to go and hide in a cupboard - I don't like hiding her in a cupboard, makes me feel horrible. :(

I find it comforting to have her close by. I talk to her during the day, but she just looks at me and listens quietly, it's a bit of a one way conversation!! Ha ha.
I've had Tiffany for just over 6 months now and so far it's been great. Very few niggles (hands and finger wires!). The positive benefits far outway any negatives. :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

We Tiffany's fans are glad you got her and share her pictures, I suspect she has swiftly become a very popular lady on here!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Tiffany is going out to meet her girlfriends and is getting ready in front of the big wardrobe mirrors.
She's just got out of the shower and has wrapped herself in a nice, soft fluffy towel.
She couldn't hold her hairdryer so I had to give her a helping hand and hold it for her.
Tiffany saw me looking at the towel and said "If you're a good boy I might drop the towel in a minute!". 8O

Did Tiffany drop the towel? Find out in part 2 which will follow shortly. :D
Attachments
A helping hand with the hair dryer.
A helping hand with the hair dryer.
A.jpg (483.49 KiB) Viewed 1624 times
Oops the towel is coming undone.
Oops the towel is coming undone.
B.jpg (646.11 KiB) Viewed 1624 times
Teasing with the towel.
Teasing with the towel.
C.jpg (694.85 KiB) Viewed 1624 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

A towel that Tiffany is 'nearly' wearing is a very good look for her!

TomEric

Post by TomEric »

Hi djcdoll!
Still love to see that you're happy with your girl :) . Nice pics, specially the mirror ones!

:glou:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:A towel that Tiffany is 'nearly' wearing is a very good look for her!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
That towel was struggling to contain her ample assets! :D
TomEric wrote:Hi djcdoll!
Still love to see that you're happy with your girl :) . Nice pics, specially the mirror ones!

:glou:
Thanks TomEric. :thumbs_up:
Yes, Tiffany is great fun to have around.
The big mirrors are really good. Even real girls like the mirrors as well. :wink:
We've been keeping a watch on your Sina's Twitter account. Some great photos of her on there, she always looks very beautiful. :thumbs_up:

TomEric

Post by TomEric »

Oh thx, glad to hear that :thumbs_up: yeah we're still livin' :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

This is part 2 of the "getting ready to go out" photoset.

In the last part Tiffany was "nearly" wearing a nice soft thick towel and we were wondering if she was going to drop it altogether.
Well, as you can see she just cast it aside and decided to fool around in front of the big mirrors - some nice "Double DD's" again, ha ha. :D

Interestingly, I noticed that her boobs had left two lovely big boob shaped TPE oil imprints in the middle of the mirror where she had pressed up against it! :lol:
Attachments
Towel now gone.
Towel now gone.
A.jpg (632.62 KiB) Viewed 1572 times
Making boob imprints on the mirror.
Making boob imprints on the mirror.
B.jpg (635.04 KiB) Viewed 1572 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Well what can I say! You sir are an absolute gent for sharing these excellent pics of Tiffany. You can clearly see just what makes the 155 such an incredible gal and now I want one a whole lot more!

Quorra
Doll
Doll

Post by Quorra »

Hey girls,

I think it's time for a WM155 doll meet with Tiffany, Sina and all the others.
Does anyone of you have limited access to credit cards and need some help?
Watching djcdoll's screens I think Tiffany can easily make 10k disappear. :whistle:

XOXO,

Quorra

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:Well what can I say! You sir are an absolute gent for sharing these excellent pics of Tiffany. You can clearly see just what makes the 155 such an incredible gal and now I want one a whole lot more!
Thanks Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
I enjoy trying to dream up these little stories/scenarios and trying to photograph her as best I can.
With all the new dolls out there with different heights and body shapes it's nice to try and make sure the WM155DD is not left behind.
Quorra wrote:Hey girls,

I think it's time for a WM155 doll meet with Tiffany, Sina and all the others.
Does anyone of you have limited access to credit cards and need some help?
Watching djcdoll's screens I think Tiffany can easily make 10k disappear. :whistle:

XOXO,

Quorra
Hi Quorra,
I think I'll have to let Tiffany have her own TDF account soon, so she can come and hang out with you.
I hope you and Gema are looking after Pron and making him happy. :wink:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Just a quick update from yesterdays photoset using the mirrors.
I mentioned that her boobs had left two lovely big boob shaped TPE oil imprints in the middle of the mirror where she had pressed up against it.
We were lying in bed this morning looking at the boob imprints, Tiffany said "I think I ought to go and get a cloth and clean those mirrors, ha ha."
So a bit later here she is cleaning the mirrors. 8O
Actually I don't think she was too interested in cleaning as she spent more time posing in front of them! :lol:
Attachments
Cleaning boob imprints off the mirrors.
Cleaning boob imprints off the mirrors.
A.jpg (337 KiB) Viewed 1516 times

INFORMATIONS