www.wmdolls.com

Possible Trouble?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Possible Trouble?

Post by ColColt »

It's back...false alarm. :( Maybe I didn't look good enough the first time.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I have to wonder if this mold wasn't on going from the get go. The other girl-three weeks older, has none in neither holes.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

BWheeler1 wrote:It seems to me that the alcohol you used did the trick. I used to build a product at work that required alcohol as a lubricant for putting pressed fit plastic parts together because it would make them go together easily and then evaporate. Everyone who performed this task had to either wear gloves or use a hell of alot of lotion after shift or else suffer from very dry, hard, and cracked skin to the point where chunks would break out and cause bleeding. So I'd say alcohol could dry the heck out of some mold. Maybe it just took overnight to seep in there down to where the mold actually was.
Alcohol not healthy for TPE. Use too much and it will dry out TPE causing cracking and weakening of TPE. Just like you said about your skin.
I think our man with this problem has already been there with torn TPE.
Peroxide will work. And will be safer over longer term. Keep at it with that.
You said you got her clean. Let her FULLY dry before any treatment of vaseline.
And you should be alright

I've not yet had a problem with mold. I am very anal about getting her clean and especially dry.

Prevention is key.

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Ha! I finally found the post I was relating too earlier.

Use at your own descretion.....

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=63812&start=75&view=print

I do not recommend the "full" bleach treatment. Go with the lesser aggressive method as stated

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I'm a bit scared of using bleach. What I finally decided to do was do some surgery. I bought some new cuticle scissors, got out my needle nose pliers and went to work. The peroxide/baking soda solution wasn't working and I was getting tired of trying everything to no avail. I cut out all those parts, used a Q-tip with some peroxide on it, waiting a while and then blew it out with my DataVac electric Duster with the long attachment, very gently but throughout. (https://www.amazon.com/Metro-Vacuum-ED5 ... 9744&psc=1)

The Aquarium pump I bought is about worthless as it won't blow fuzz off a peach. It's a Tetra Whisper AP150 pump. I can blow harder than that thing. After a good blowing with the DataVac I stuffed Vaseline inside her and hope that solves it.
Attachments
ScreenHunter_225 Jul. 12 21.18.jpg
ScreenHunter_225 Jul. 12 21.18.jpg (38.74 KiB) Viewed 1737 times

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

The surgery method? Ouch! Hope you did put her to sleep before doing that....
Lets hope for the best!

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

The aquarium pump doesn't need to put out a lot of air, just create a constant airflow while it's in. After cleaning, just stick the tube all the way to the back of the canal and then pull it back like 0.5cm. Then just leave it in for a couple hours or however long you want. You should feel a tiny bit of airflow coming out of the hole.

You pointed out that it is only about 1.5in deep that got affected. That makes me think it might be an issue with your method of sitting her up vertically with a tampon in and letting the tampon soak up the moisture. It might be trapping moisture against the skin even as it absorbs it, and blocking all airflow too.
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

Silicone-Jay

Post by Silicone-Jay »

NamRepaid
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NamRepaid »

It's the thought of it that's just... UGH! Yes most mold is harmless, dirt too but we don't have to like it.
When my upstairs water heater developed a small leak the ceiling below broke out in technicolor mold that grew through fresh paint I covered it with. Tilex was the cure, killed and bleached the mold so I could paint over it.
I've no clue if Tilex will work on or is safe for TPE. perhaps some of the wiser chemist types here can look in to it for you.

JustCurious2018

Post by JustCurious2018 »

How likely is mold to grow inside your doll? I use vasaline and mineral oil for the inserts.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Mold can NOT grow on a surface that has a thin coating of mineral oil on it. EVER.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

samuraiwobble wrote:
You pointed out that it is only about 1.5in deep that got affected. That makes me think it might be an issue with your method of sitting her up vertically with a tampon in and letting the tampon soak up the moisture. It might be trapping moisture against the skin even as it absorbs it, and blocking all airflow too.
In retrospect, I'm wondering if the Tampon is a good idea. It seemed to be and I must have read about it somewhere. I normally would let is stay in some 30 minutes and take it out. The one I put in her butt was only to absorb any water from when I was giving her a douche as water always trickled down to her butt and would get inside if I didn't use the Tampon. I always put her on her back, legs up and spread to give the douche with a folded towel under her to catch the water. Afterwards I put in the Tampon-still on her back but then sit her up so the water inside will drain down ant the Tampon absorb most of it.

If mold is a problem with TPE there should be more explicit instructions than what comes with the girls on how to avoid/get rid of it.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

I always thought using a tampon was a supplemental drying technique... I've only used them when I know she wont be used for a while. I let the Tetra whisper AP150 get her completely dry (this takes many hours). My doll is silicone though and might be easier to dry being non-porous... dunno...

Hoping you get her mold free!
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

thraxiusrex
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thraxiusrex »

The problem in my opinion is too much water being used in the first place. I use two or three tampons to absorb semen or lube, then spray some hydrogen peroxide which I rub into the vagina walls and then dry with a tampon. No douching, no water goes in, no issues in 7 months.
thraxiusrex is the account of Alice Laura and her boyfriend

Doll Album gallery: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14913

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

It sounds like you may be on to something about the tampon holding moisture there and not allowing air flow, especially if it's only at the first 1-1/2". I also think an earlier post mentioning keeping underwear on dolls is a good point. I have always kept my 140d dressed, underwear and all, in the entire 2+ years I've had her. She has an insert, but there has never once been mold in any of her cavities.

INFORMATIONS