www.wmdolls.com

Aquarium Air Pump

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Aquarium Air Pump

Post by ColColt »

At the suggestion of several, I bought an aquarium pump with airline tubing that came today. It's a Tetra AP150(Whisper) pump with one connection but no on/off switch-just plug and play. The output seems rather low so I'm imagining it may take it a while to dry out your favorite girl.

The instructions show as an option, of course, an air control valve(not included) I didn't know about.

Maxwedge

Re: Aquarium Air Pump

Post by Maxwedge »

I never thought of an aquarium air pump. I had a cone thingy I had made for a hair dryer attachment, but an air pump line could be inserted and just let go for a few days (insert it and forget about it). Hmmm
Aiko 60
Aiko 63 (×2)
Aiko 82
Dollhouse168 80cm
CLM J55
CLM J58 BBW
CLM J60P
CLM 72cm BBW Maria
CLM 100cm D cup Una Kane (w/ Una Carha head)
WM 039 Head
WM 355 Elf Head
WM 432 Head w/ ROS option (disappointing)
WM 100cm D cup Carmelita
WM M cup Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Ariel Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Akira Torso
Piperdoll 80cm Phoebe Elf TPE
Piperdoll 100cm Iris
MRL Torso (small w/penetratable nipples)
MF Easy Move Eyes

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

I have that pump. It pumps more air than you think, but it still needs an hour or more to dry her out. I say 2 hours to be safe. The best thing about this method is its easy and you're not going through a product (like tampons).
I have the pump in a drawer next to the toilet. Tube end facing the toilet and cord facing the outlet. Works really nice. You'll love it.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

ginastiqbm1
Ex-Member

Post by ginastiqbm1 »

I have post about air blower however is a bit strong
prefer contact on Uk love doll forum, thanks.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

It doesn't have to have a very high output. The point is to create airflow all the way to the bottom of the cavities where it's hard to reach with towels, which will prevent mold and eventually make it completely dry. How long you need to keep it running depends on how much water there still is in there after cleaning. If you for example just flush the cavity and then put in the tubes for drying, it will take a while. If you spend a few minutes on drying the cavity as much as possible with some clever tools before adding the tubes, it can take less than an hour.

In the end it's completely up to how sure you want to be about it being completely dry in there. Personally I let the pump run for a couple of hours or half a day when I'm not at home or just aren't using the doll, sometimes over night.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Guys could you recommend some good 2 output tubes pump that you are using successfuly please?
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Babel99 wrote:Guys could you recommend some good 2 output tubes pump that you are using successfuly please?
I've been using an Eheim 400 for years now, and it's been great. I don't have any other experience in aquarium pumps though, so I don't really have anything to compare to. It's fairly quiet, as in you can hear it but it's not irritating. I've slept with this pumping just 2 meters from my ears. Tubes for both outputs are included, each about 50cm long which is very convenient. There is no on/off switch, which I don't think these things usually have, but as you can see there are at least wheels to adjust pressure for each output.
eng_s04_03.jpg
eng_s04_03.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 3862 times
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I usually insert 2 tampons after cleaning which removes most of the water and then remove them after 5 minutes to a few hours (depending on what we're doing) insert just the hose from a low output aquarium pump (nothing fancy) for an hour to overnight (it doesn't get in the way of cuddling), and she's clean and dry.

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

Babel99 wrote:Guys could you recommend some good 2 output tubes pump that you are using successfuly please?
i am using 110pls with the tube below
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg (90.03 KiB) Viewed 3832 times
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Aquarium-1-Met ... 2749.l2649

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

I have a tendency to take everything to extremes. So when looking at air pumps I did just that.

I got this pump: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XD ... UTF8&psc=1

It has great air pressure and a good volume of air flow without any concern that it will damage the doll.
The down side is that the pump is a little loud. Even the air coming out of the end of the air hose is a little loud. But I live alone so noise isn't a factor for me.

I feel like you can't clean the little puss without getting the other hole that is only a couple of centimeters away wet, so the safe thing to do is to dry both orifices. I tried using the manifold to create two output air hoses. The flaw in this was that if one hose was kinked or somehow didn't allow a free flow of the air, all the air would just get redirected to the hose that didn't have any restricted air flow. So I went to using just one hose only.

I clean and flush both orifices with a water hose hooked up to the sink faucet ( I cut the sprayer head off so it is just the hose): https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008N ... UTF8&psc=1

After washing the orifices out with soap and water (using the water hose to rise) I let gravity assist in getting the water out by standing her up and holding a towel there to catch the exiting water. Then I insert the air hose all the way to the back of the orifice and the pull it out just a little so it is about 2 cm from the back of the orifice. Then plug in the air pump. Whatever water that is hanging around in there gets forced out right away. I let it run for a minimum of 20 minutes per hole but I have not experimented with letting it run for less. At 20 minutes it is definitely dry. If I am not in a hurry I let it run for 30 minute per hole using the stop watch on my cell phone ( no such thing as too dry)

Note: I also use 3/8 inch outside diameter hose for the air pump to increase the air flow.

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

The great thing about this pump is it is what it says it is...Whisper quite. i have tinnitus but can hear low frequency pretty well. Although when I put my hand up to the hose about an inch away, I can barely feel the air flow. i guess left a few hours or as some have suggested, all night, perhaps. It saws Powerful on the box but, like I said, I can barely feel it blow.

https://www.amazon.com/Tetra-Whisper-Pu ... sper+ap150

ginastiqbm1
Ex-Member

Post by ginastiqbm1 »

I prefer this one, is more powerful and I use at distance, however is also usefull for removing dust
https://bitify.com/auctions/house-keepi ... r-1168993/

airvader
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by airvader »

ginastiqbm1 wrote:I prefer this one, is more powerful and I use at distance, however is also usefull for removing dust
https://bitify.com/auctions/house-keepi ... r-1168993/
well, it does say it works well on crevasses and holes lol
Airvader

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Does any one care to share their aquarium pump setup with pictures? I don't have any idea how to even set one up. I am doing some research and I am pretty certain my next doll will be fixed. Thanks.

ginastiqbm1
Ex-Member

Post by ginastiqbm1 »

I bought an aquarium air pump for doll too
however I bought a model that works only under water
so if anyone needs a air pump for an aquarium I am happy to ship it

INFORMATIONS