Starpery.com

Paranoid about new TPE doll, cavity cleaning...

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Paranoid about new TPE doll, cavity cleaning...

Post by djcdoll »

Arthur1960 wrote:
Cyclonus wrote:Where do you guys get female condoms? I've been to several drug stores and one sex shop, and I have yet to see any.
I got mine off eBay, I got a pack of 3, they were cheap enough and are much more robust than standard condoms. They have a ring inside that is used to keep it in place with a RG which you can remove, also you want to clean off any lubricant which is incompatible with tpe. I find that if you have smeared a little Vaseline inside your gal then the femidom should go in fairly easily then you can add some water based lube inside the femidom and off you go!
I agree 100% with Arthur1960. :thumbs_up:
My Tiffany and I switched to Femidom's a few weeks ago and we've not looked back.
They can be a little bit fiddly at first but once you get used to them they're pretty good and have minimal cleanup. :D

mala78
Ex-Member

Re: Paranoid about new TPE doll, cavity cleaning...

Post by mala78 »

Cyclonus wrote:Where do you guys get female condoms? I've been to several drug stores and one sex shop, and I have yet to see any.

I ve got mine from ebay but unfortunately haven't worked for me.

I prefer to spend 15 minutes to clean her instead of having sex with that thing between her legs

INFORMATIONS