www.6yedollglobal.com/

Yet another "initial impressions" post: 164D edition

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
strange quark
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Yet another "initial impressions" post: 164D edition

Post by strange quark »

This turned out to be less "initial impressions" and more "my entire damn life story", but here it is anyway...

I ordered a 164D from SexySexDoll the morning of March 30. Caucasian skin, hollow breasts, shrugging shoulders, fixed vagina, standing feet, head N31, wigs 13 and 4. Today, after an agonizing 46-day wait, she arrived.

FedEx delivered her around 2:30. I had to work today (I considered faking sick, but decided to be an adult), but I left a note and they left the package. Having an appointment this afternoon, I had cover to rush home from work early and bring her in and unpack her before going to my appointment.

According to FedEx her shipping weight was 121 pounds. The box didn't feel that heavy -- I bought a TV stand that was about 100 pounds a few months ago and its box was much harder to lift and maneuver than my 164D's shipping box, but I guess the weight distribution was different. I was able to get the box in and get it to my bedroom with relative ease where I painstakingly unwrapped it, opened it, un-mummified my doll, attached her head and placed a wig on her, and then ran off to my appointment and errands (including buying supplies to bathe my doll).

Maneuvering her as I had to do to to bathe her was kind of a pain -- the weight is an issue, but more than that, how soft and squishy she is makes it hard to get a decent grip on her. Also, I discovered that she sweated oil or something on my bedsheets...fortunately they're dark colored, but I'm still gonna have to wash them, I think. Anyway, bathing her was...quite enjoyable. I followed the "washing your doll" part of the newlywed guide in the BCD forum (more or less), spraying her down with a mix of hand soap and water and rubbing her down (with my bare hands rather than a sponge, at least until I got sick of the neverending schmutz (which I assume is the various factory residues) that I figured a sponge would soak up instead of just moving around like my hands were doing) for a total of roughly an hour and a half. Then I powdered her, and holy shit, the difference that that made not only from how tacky she felt after the bath, but how tacky she felt fresh out of the box was like night and day. She went from feeling like slightly-sticky-to-sticky rubber to feeling like a real (albeit cold) woman. As an aside: I used coconut scented, non-antibacterial hand soap (one whole dollar at Kroger!), but she didn't take up much of the smell...she smells more like the cornstarch baby powder than anything. Speaking of smells, she didn't smell like much of anything out of the box to me -- not even the slightly fruity scent people talk about here.

I didn't oil her because I'm not convinced of the necessity from all the anecdotal evidence I've seen in this and other forums. I'll play it by ear.

Carrying her, once I actually get a grip on her, isn't anywhere near as bad as I feared despite the weight, it's just getting a grip on her in the first place that is challenging because of the squishiness. I dressed her in one of my old band T-shirts that doesn't fit anymore (need to get her some clothes of her own...not that the oversized "boyfriend's clothes" look isn't cute, but...yeah) and bridal-carried her to the living room and watched TV with her for a little while. Then I had the bright idea to try to find out how much of that 121 pounds of shipping weight was packaging and how much of it was doll -- I stood her up and carried her in a bear hug to my bathroom scale. I placed her on it... and her joints slowly gave way and she descended to the floor. I managed to semi-control her descent, then get her back up and into my bed, although I fear I may have injured myself somewhat. She is now dozing peacefully, waiting for me to come to bed.

Reading threads popping up here I was concerned about build quality issues and unfortunately it seems my fears were not unfounded. Her left wrist was floppy and loose out of the box (it will hold a pose, but just barely) and both wrists definitely feel like wires, not a ball joint, which is what 6YE's own website led me to expect. That and, as a foot fetishist, the floppy toes are my only complaints. She's already lost four fingernails, but I didn't expect those to stay on for very long anyway. I was concerned that her vagina might not be closed at the end, as amytyl's wasn't, and though I don't have a speculum to perform a full-blown gynecological exam, I stuck my fingers up there as far as they could go and I didn't feel any exposed skeleton.

In spite of the issues, though, I honestly think I've fallen in love with her, as much as it is possible to love an inanimate object. And I say this as someone who has been in successful, fulfilling relationships with real women (though I'm not in one right now) -- I thought dolls are/were more of a fetish/kink thing for me but now that I have one I'm finding it activates some of the same parts of me as relationships do.

In other threads I've said that I went with the 164D because of the size and realism, that I rejected the conventional wisdom of "get a smaller doll as your first because they're easier". I'm not sure I would feel the way I do about my 164D about a smaller doll.

tl;dr and other points I left out
  • N31 face is gorgeous, especially with wig 13
  • Wire wrists are a bummer
  • Her hollow breasts are firmer than I expected, and so firm in fact that I thought they were solid -- but they still feel very nice
  • Bathing her was fun at first but at some point I started to wonder if I'd ever be done...and I know I'm probably going to have to do it again soon...
  • 6YE's wigs are OK but I really want to get her some nicer ones
  • Lifting and carrying her isn't as hard as I thought but it would definitely be easier if I started going to the gym

b33

Re: Yet another "initial impressions" post: 164D edition

Post by b33 »

congratulations on your 164d! bummer about the wrists I bought wrist braces for Kaley and it seams to be preserving the good wrist but you will want to be extra careful of the one that is already loose.
In spite of the issues, though, I honestly think I've fallen in love with her, as much as it is possible to love an inanimate object. And I say this as someone who has been in successful, fulfilling relationships with real women (though I'm not in one right now) -- I thought dolls are/were more of a fetish/kink thing for me but now that I have one I'm finding it activates some of the same parts of me as relationships do.

In other threads I've said that I went with the 164D because of the size and realism, that I rejected the conventional wisdom of "get a smaller doll as your first because they're easier". I'm not sure I would feel the way I do about my 164D about a smaller doll.
I totally feel the same way and even though my doll has some issues I'm finding her more fulfilling than I thought she would be.
Kaley 3.0 Zelex X165 GE94-2 head
Main Threadviewtopic.php?t=164426

rwsim727
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rwsim727 »

As I have mentioned in another OP concerning my 165F, the fruity smell has become very refreshing and comforting. Not sure why your baby is missing that level of fragrance.
Keep those arms and hands tight against her torso and remain vigilant of every move you put her through, so as to protect those delicate hands.

We would all love some pictures ! :multi: :multi:

strange quark
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by strange quark »

I’ll post pictures when I’m more skilled at posing her and able to make her look a bit more natural.

Speaking of: eye positioning is surprisingly hard to get right, and on top of that, her left eye seems to have more trouble holding its position than the right one. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix that?

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Put just some more cotton behind the eyes.
Not too much-needed
Really easy to fix :glou:
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

bensig

Post by bensig »

strange quark wrote:I’ll post pictures when I’m more skilled at posing her and able to make her look a bit more natural.

Speaking of: eye positioning is surprisingly hard to get right, and on top of that, her left eye seems to have more trouble holding its position than the right one. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix that?
For positioning her eyes, I really recommend this Contact Lens Handler
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010R ... 6PAPNJBCO3

All you do is squeeze the center of the handler and place it on the pupil of the doll eye, then let go. It'll suction itself on the eye, then you can move the eye around as you please. You can even pull the eye out a little to give the doll that surprised look!
Once you have the eye positioned the way you want it, just squeeze the handler and pull it off. I can tell you, it's a 1000x better than using your fingers alone!

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Really Great suggestion Ben :thumbs_up:
Ordered! :mrgreen:
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Nails can be easily replaced using crazy glue ect...or even ge2clear silicone.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

strange quark
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by strange quark »

Well, I...wish I'd known that about the crazy glue before I threw away the nails that fell off. Anybody know where I can buy more? She has such tiny fingers I'm guessing most of what I could find in stores would not work.

I've reached out to 6YE about my doll's wrists after seeing their post in the wire wrists thread, and also to SSD about the floppy left wrist specifically. I sent Isaac a video demonstrating how floppy the left wrist is. I'll keep everyone posted about what happens.

Also, this is perhaps not the sort of picture those of you who wanted them were hoping for, but... while bathing her again today, it seems I may have caused some abrasions while trying to remove some particularly persistent dirt, judging from the way the powder clumped up in the spots I circled in red:
abrasions.jpg
abrasions.jpg (511.35 KiB) Viewed 3020 times
Can this possibly be repaired at all? I know it probably won't be possible to restore her to like-new condition, but even if she has some untextured smooth "scars" where the abrasions were, that's better than how it looks now.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I didn't oil her because I'm not convinced of the necessity from all the anecdotal evidence I've seen in this and other forums.
Guess what?
That is what caused the abrasions.
FYSA....If nothing else, baby oil is really great at removing dirt ect.....
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"

strange quark
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by strange quark »

Fair enough, and consider me to have learned my lesson. I can’t say I was looking for excuses NOT to run my hands all over that incredible body, but on her initial bath my patience had run out. I’ll definitely oil her next time, but like I said, I’ve seen so much conflicting information about whether it is even necessary (I’ve seen people say they’ve had dolls for multiple years that they never oiled), how frequently is necessary, and whether it’s even a good thing (thinking of the guy whose doll turned black here). On top of that, all that seems to vary based on manufacturer and and when your doll was manufactured; and again, I’ve seen people say that 6YE dolls don’t need oiling, or don’t need it as much.

I guess at least if there’s any good news here, it’s that I looked at her this morning and now that all the excess powder is gone, the abrasions aren’t as visible.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
I didn't oil her because I'm not convinced of the necessity from all the anecdotal evidence I've seen in this and other forums.
Guess what?
That is what caused the abrasions.
This wasn't caused because S Q hadn't oiled this doll (it was brand new) but because he over rubbed and scrubbed the doll in this area.
strange quark wrote: while bathing her again today, it seems I may have caused some abrasions while trying to remove some particularly persistent dirt
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

strange quark
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by strange quark »

I took Jeff to mean that if I had oiled her, the dirt would have come off more easily and without as much scrubbing.

bensig

Post by bensig »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Really Great suggestion Ben :thumbs_up:
Ordered! :mrgreen:
It's a must have if you enjoy taking pictures of your doll! :D

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

strange quark,
You are 100% correct
A couple years ago I use to use virgin olive oil to remove stains.
Back then I was not a vendor...I would buy, clean up and resell.
After soaking a TPE doll in water and using dish soap a coupel times, I could not get out the ground in dirt.
But I then tried the VOO that I use to use only for make up, and guess what?
IT WORKED.
There is no reason to doubt anyone like MANDOS.
I have a 2yr old doll in great condition that I never used the protocol on, but things have changed.
Each doll is different.
The TPE blends have changed as well, right?
We had a person who got a doll from us, not 6ye, who was upset because she was getting damage in her crotch area....very upset...I watched the thread and some suggested he use the I20 ideas and within 2 days he noticed a difference.
So we wish you the best
Jeff and the BCD Girls

"We turn dreams into reality"
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS