WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT the 6YE 164D cup

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT the 6YE 164D cup

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Buyer beware!
She is a gorgeous doll but until 6ye gets their ducks in a row, please see below.
Our suggestion is to NOT get this doll until the factory at 6yE improves below or you are fine with her as is.
The good news is no loose fingers but the bad news can be seen below
BCD

So the wires in her right wrist finally let go yesterday. it was pretty loose out of the box but now its all floppy. I couldn't find any information specifically for the repair of this finger / wrist wire setup. I was wondering if you had any experience with it or knew of any photos. this wire wrist situation is kind of disappointing one of the reasons i went with 6ye was they were supposed to have ball joint wrists, plus it looks like all the other manufactures have gone to a more durable hand plate. not as good as the ball joint but far superior to this wire setup. I know this was not your fault and other than the hands I'm very happy with the doll but I think 6ye needs to do better.

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT the 6YE 164D cup

Post by mandingo »

Thanks for the info!
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT the 6YE 164D cup

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Another key thing, is getting her to stand will be almost impossible UNLESS you get tight joints in her knees.
Now I could get my 169 6ye to stand, but I had to hyper extend her knees and she was 30 lbs less than the 164.
My friend is very strong and he told me he can not get his 164 to stand.
It is what it is.

INFORMATIONS