www.wmdolls.com

Oil from the TPE causing skin issues

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mr Miyagi

Oil from the TPE causing skin issues

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Yesterday I realized a problem, but the problem was also noticeable the day before, i just didnt put 2 and 2 together that day.

So I was subconsciously scratching my arms while watching some netflix, looked down, and there were bumps all over the part of my arms that take on the most weight of the doll when i would carry her. I had remembered the same itching from the day before, and got some ointment and rubbed it in, the itching went away, after the first day, but it came back the next day and now the itching continues and my arms are still a bit "bumpy". I am pretty sure its just a bad reaction to the TPE oil. So for a few days or weeks, the doll is just going to stay put.

How concerned should I be about the itchy bumps on my arms.

Posting this here in this section because its a new WM I received maybe 10 days ago. She is still very oily in some areas, and leaves a nice deposit of oil where ever she rests.

The first week or so, the excess oil did not bother my skin, but it seems a chemical reaction has finally started.

any tips would be appreciated.

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Oil from the TPE causing skin issues

Post by mvcuk1 »

Is this normal? I've just ordered a wm doll so I'm getting worried. I didn't have any problems with my 6Ye doll.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, the way you describe it does sound a lot like an allergic reaction. Obviously without being able to see it then I can only guess but if it occurred fairly soon after contact and you have red, raised areas on your skin that itch then it sounds a lot like hives (skin allergy which can occur for lots of different reasons including ingestion of certain foods). You could try buying some over the counter antihistamine such as Cetirizine, antiseptic creams such as Sudocrem or Germolene will ease the itching a bit. Clearly some people do get a reaction to contact from tpe judging from the comments I've seen on tdf, hopefully for you it settles down.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

mvcuk1 wrote:Is this normal? I've just ordered a wm doll so I'm getting worried. I didn't have any problems with my 6Ye doll.
I would guess that a small percentage of folk will get an allergic reaction from tpe or silicone or from anything else for that matter, it's luck of the draw really. I've got 6 tpe gals and have regular contact with them on a daily basis and have been fine, however if I eat certain varieties of honey I get a skin reaction just like that over most of my body and it itches like crazy and lasts for days!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Yeah I do not get reaction at all from TPE, but some soap does that to me. I would say not to stress out too much about that ... In your case Keep the doll well powdered and avoid letting her getting sticky.

Come back in this thread from time to time to point out if the situation changed or not.

As Arthur said, TPE is like any other material, some people may have small or serious reaction with its contact, but those are exception, not a common thing.

So mvcuk1 if you are good with your 6YE, there are no reason why you should have reaction to WM... No worry.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I had this with a WM doll a few years back but then they changed their formulation. Another factory led the way with more inert TPE but they fail on other matters so I won't detail further here. Someone from that company is relaunching a very much better product under a different brand which will make news in due course. My OR from a year ago was inert and didn't give me a reaction. So I'm disappointed to hear your news.

The DH168 group of brands under the SM doll roof use a different TPE shared also by Irontech and Doll4Ever. I believe their TPE to be good but have not taken these dolls to bed yet. Member Indigo60 has written about the excellence of TPE of SY, although I haven't taken their girl to bed yet either.

TPE formulations vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.

Which vendor did you buy from? It's important to ascertain in these cases that one's talking about an example of the genuine production. Jinsan dolls aren't known for being particularly oily, and if we know this is a genuine doll perhaps this should be drawn to the attention of vendor and manufacturer.

Coming from you as a known well grounded, responsible and respected member your report should be taken seriously.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Babel99 wrote:Yeah I do not get reaction at all from TPE, but some soap does that to me. I would say not to stress out too much about that ... In your case Keep the doll well powdered and avoid letting her getting sticky.

Come back in this thread from time to time to point out if the situation changed or not.

As Arthur said, TPE is like any other material, some people may have small or serious reaction with its contact, but those are exception, not a common thing.

So mvcuk1 if you are good with your 6YE, there are no reason why you should have reaction to WM... No worry.

sounds like a plan, hopefully, once she isnt leaking oil things will be different. I dont think its the TPE itself that is causing the issue, this is my 3rd TPE doll, but the first that was super oily. I think its just the oil itself. I could be wrong, though.

I will be sure to wash any parts that may come into contract with her extra carefully using gasoline and a blow torch.

not sure if this helps much, she seems to have the most oil leakage from her back area, mid to upper back area to be precise, then id say her thighs and arms. her ass and tits dont seem very oily compared to those parts.

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

haremlover wrote:I had this with a WM doll a few years back but then they changed their formulation. Another factory led the way with more inert TPE but they fail on other matters so I won't detail further here. Someone from that company is relaunching a very much better product under a different brand which will make news in due course. My OR from a year ago was inert and didn't give me a reaction. So I'm disappointed to hear your news.

The DH168 group of brands under the SM doll roof use a different TPE shared also by Irontech and Doll4Ever. I believe their TPE to be good but have not taken these dolls to bed yet. Member Indigo60 has written about the excellence of TPE of SY, although I haven't taken their girl to bed yet either.

TPE formulations vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.

Which vendor did you buy from? It's important to ascertain in these cases that one's talking about an example of the genuine production. Jinsan dolls aren't known for being particularly oily, and if we know this is a genuine doll perhaps this should be drawn to the attention of vendor and manufacturer.

Coming from you as a known well grounded, responsible and respected member your report should be taken seriously.

Best wishes

Harem
Purchases from Joy @ Beautiful Dolls.

Thanks for the info. So some TPE mixtures will effect a single person while others will not for the same person? that could explain why my other two dolls did not give me any issues. I am still new to this whole doll thing.
learning as i go. all info is soaked in.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

In that case I'd talk to Joy. A Jinsan factory doll being oily isn't really the norm and is rather the exception rather than the rule.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

haremlover wrote:In that case I'd talk to Joy. A Jinsan factory doll being oily isn't really the norm and is rather the exception rather than the rule.

Best wishes

Harem
When hearing back from Joy, what should I be expecting her to say.

Should I just tell her about the oil problem and see what she says?

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

If the Doll is laying on her back most of the time, this is naturally where gravity will pull the oil, as you know the oiliness will eventually go away with time, I would say wait it out...TPE Dolls are the greatest, its a sad day when someone owning one has an allergic reaction to it.
:puppydogeyes:

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

I had this type of reaction from a YL doll last year when she first arrived. Others have also reported this and I have seen at least 1 pic posted (sorry can't remember the thread) which looked exactly like the skin rash I had - I didn't bother trying to treat it as it was only mildly itchy and after about 7-10 days it went away for good.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Has the temperature changed where you live?. It's spring!! :) Just may be the sudden spike in temps, causing more oily weeping.
Where I am it goes from cool to humid very fast.

Hope you get it sorted out!

orchido

Post by orchido »

It'll be a long wait before the new WM doll stops leaking oil. I've had one for 4 months now and it leaks oil just about as much as when it was new. I haven't given it any baby oil treatment yet since it appears to have a lot of excess oil as it is.

You could try to keep the doll fully clothed for more effective oil absorption and change and wash the clothes often to avoid direct skin contact with the doll.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

I’d blame latent mold release agents before anything else. Wash her really really well and the problem may go away.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

INFORMATIONS