Suriwaai: My Photos and Thoughts

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Suriwaai: My Photos and Thoughts

Post by Adventurer »

Hey everyone!

As you may know by now I'm *probably* Sili Doll's #1 fan. In the last 10 months I went from customer, to product reviewer, to vender affiliation (as I'll be doing the final assembly for Suriwaai). It's been a crazy journey, and I'm really proud to say that I'm now officially affiliated with a company whose products have become an important and meaningful part of my life.

For my newest doll, Suriwaai, I don't really want to do a long-form review as I have in the past with Suki, Sukiwaai, and Suri-T. I feel like I'd be reviewing product that I have been involved in since day one (chiming in on design decisions and now doing final preparations). Still though, I can't help myself. I love to discuss the dolls that excite me and that I get excited about.

So instead of doing a lengthy and unbiased review (which now seems impossible). I want to use this thread to share my unofficial photos and my personal observations about what's new and different about Suriwaai. There's just so much to discuss!

Anyway, watch this thread for hot new photos of my gorgeous Suriwaai, and my occasional rantings about why I adore her so, so much.

We can start with a few images from this afternoon's photoshoot!
DSC_6806.png
DSC_6806.png (12.34 MiB) Viewed 7581 times
DSC_6812.png
DSC_6812.png (11.45 MiB) Viewed 7581 times
DSC_6813.png
DSC_6813.png (11.44 MiB) Viewed 7581 times
DSC_6821.png
DSC_6821.png (10.97 MiB) Viewed 7581 times
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Suriwaai: My Photos and Thoughts

Post by LaDollyVita »

Congrats again on your opportunities and success. In addition to being a solid doll handler, you are also a very good writer, so I’m looking forward to your thoughts on this newest addition to the Silidoll lineup. :thumbs_up:

Hailey
Ex-Member

Post by Hailey »

Thank you for sharing photos.Looking forward to more photos.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

These are fantastic dolls. No argument.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

What's in a face? As a recent and most fascinating discussion here on TDF points out, our dolls' faces are the anchor points of our emotions towards these beautiful works of art. Our connections to these faces are central to the relationships we build with our dolls, which more often than not, transcend typical human and object understandings. Getting the face right is absolutely critical.

So it too early to give a behind-the-scenes view of the-making(up)-of Suriwaai? I don't think so! I'm eager to share a little part of my process in developing Suirwaai's signature look. After all, her face is what makes her unique!

I have many great things to say about this gorgeous doll and her exquisite face, but first I want to recognize our cosmetic supplier, April Annabelle Atleur (aka TripleA) from missatluer.com, maker of the BodyColor cosmetic line. BodyColor is a unique semi-permanent makeup system specifically designed by the genius chemists and dollsmiths of Miss Atleur Inc. BodyColor does not fade with washing, withstands mineral oil applications, can made to appear glossy or matte, and yet is easily removed at will through a little intentional vigorous rubbing and peeling. The colors are semi-transparent and can be layered beautifully. When applied with a brush, a level of precision nearly unobtainable with powder makeups can be achieved. This technology represents a breakthrough in doll cosmetics and delivers an unparalleled product that should appeal to any TPE doll owner.

When I knew I was going to be involved in the final production of Suriwaai, I knew I wanted to use the best available and latest materials and components. I sought out TripleA and the Miss Atleur team so that I could test their products and evaluate the value they could add to Suriwaai. When I found the makeup to vibrant, tough and long-lasting, and capable of achieving a new level of realism, I was hooked. I'm now currently stress testing the early application of BodyColor by carefully observing its resilience to every day doll activities. I have to say, so far I am extremely impressed.

In addition, I must also personally thank TripleA for providing the guidance and resources to use her products to their best effect. The bottom line is this: I'd recommend the BodyColor cosmetic line to any doll owner who is serious about the look of their doll. I'll also be watching closely for new developments from this master doll smith. Exciting things are on the horizon for them!

I'm also excited continuing to experiment and finding new ways to use these cosmetics. I should have a final Suriwaai prototype next week for you to check out, and exploring the versatilely of the BodyColor line.

With Miss Atleur's help, I plan on doing my best to make each Suriwaai sold its own unique creation, using the absolute best the TDF community has to offer. If you particularly like a certain style and are considering ordering a Sili Doll, lets have a chat over PM and I'll see what I can do about customizations to suite your particular tastes!

So here is the behind the scenes look I promised - a few photos from the evolution of Suriwaai's signature look. Please note that many of these photos are edited to create a certain atmosphere. If you'd like to see the unedited versions, let me know. These particular photos were taken for my own personal reference and enjoyment, but I'm happy to share them with you!
DSC_6315.png
DSC_6315.png (12.34 MiB) Viewed 7394 times
DSC_6341.png
DSC_6341.png (11.9 MiB) Viewed 7394 times
DSC_6381.png
DSC_6381.png (12.26 MiB) Viewed 7394 times
DSC_6423 (1).png
DSC_6423 (1).png (11.86 MiB) Viewed 7393 times
DSC_6429.png
DSC_6429.png (9.97 MiB) Viewed 7393 times
DSC_6462.png
DSC_6462.png (10.1 MiB) Viewed 7394 times
DSC_6568 (1).png
DSC_6568 (1).png (12.93 MiB) Viewed 7394 times
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

Piper Doll Jessica:

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Hey all - I've been super busy and haven't had the time to update this thread as much as I'd like. I still don't. I just wanted to check in and say:

I. Love. This. Doll.
Attachments
DSC_6574.png
DSC_6574.png (7.97 MiB) Viewed 7095 times
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Suriwaai in black and white - classic!
Attachments
DSC_6495.png
DSC_6495.png (7.61 MiB) Viewed 7078 times
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

I took a couple of cell phone pics of Sukiwaai's head on Suriwaai's body today. Nothing fancy, just some photos for my own personal use, but I thought maybe some of you would like to see what that combo looks like!
Attachments
IMG_2531 (1).png
IMG_2531 (1).png (8.98 MiB) Viewed 6983 times
IMG_2526 (1).png
IMG_2526 (1).png (8.32 MiB) Viewed 6983 times
IMG_2520 (1).png
IMG_2520 (1).png (10.13 MiB) Viewed 6983 times
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Miracle TPE?
Of all the new advances found in Suriwaai, one of the most outstanding is the new Korean TPE formula. The new formula is a game changer! it improves durability, requires way less powder and maintenance while actually being softer than their already legendarily soft material!

The durability alone would be a major improvement. In my experience, I’ve found the new TPE formula to be incrediblely resistant to tearing and abrasion. This probably matters most around the orafices, the anal cavity especially, which is a known vulnerable spot in all TPE dolls. The extra durability means I think less about the consequences of posing and play and more about the fun.

Maintenance is also a breeze with Suriwaai. When I first received her, I went through my normal ritual - wash, rinse, and powder. But when it came time to powder her, I noticed that her skin didn’t feel tacky like a normal TPE formula. Instead it still had its skin-like quality once it was dry. I actually didn’t powder her until her second cleaning, which was amazing. It’s nice to not have to nearly as much maintenance as before. Also, I’ll note here that she arrived with almost no smell, and after a Nivea skin cream treatment, she smells very much like a real woman.

Finally, and most importantly is the softness. Softness is everything in a TPE doll. Everyone wants nice squeezable breasts, soft skin, that comfortable feeling when you touch her and the extremely sensual feeling from erotic play that only a soft doll can provide. When Suriwaai arrives, she was actually pretty firm, to the point where even play was a bit rough. Within a week, she became so indulgently soft, far softer than the already amazing Sukiwaai and on par with my Japan light white Suki, which was Sili Doll’s softest offering to date. I’m not sure why she went from a bit firm to amazingly supple and soft, but she did. I cannot express in words how lifelike she seems when held. It’s an amazing experience that should not be missed!

All in all, Suriwaai’s new TPE formula is something that needs to be experienced to be believed! She’s such a fantastic doll, the product of an ethic of continual improvement and innovation that makes Sili Doll a hidden gem among TPE manufacturers.
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

blank22
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by blank22 »

Thanks for the info adventurer. Does that mean this is now a 3rd color and texture of TPE available from Sili?

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

That's a solid question Blank22... I don't know if it's another option or if it replaces the natural tan skin tone. The new TPE used in Suriwaai is identical in color to Sukiwaai's default natural tan, as you may be able to see from the photos above with the Sukiwaai head on Suriwaai's body. Either way, I'd be sure to request the new blend if at all possible. It's truly an amazing material!
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Inside Suriwaai

If there’s one aspect of Suriwaai doll that I haven’t yet given nearly enough attention to its the sexual experience that this doll provides. Suriwaai has a very interesting and unusual Vagina/anal design. For starters, the vagina is quite tight and has a very intense texture. Anatomical features are rendered, such as the G spot, but there’s another level of bumps and ridges inside that add a tremendous amount of intensity. Honestly, it would be waaaay to intense if it were not for the softness of Sili Doll’s TPE formula. That soft forgiving feeling yet highly stimulating feeling as you penetrate her is absolutely mind blowing. The anal cavity is likewise highly textured and tight, but has a slightly different pattern that produces a lot of sensation as well. From a purely physical pleasure standpoint Suriwaai’s orafices are better than real. I certainly reach orgasm a lot faster inside of Suriwaai than I do actual women most of the time. It’s incredible.

The new textures and TPE blend are not the only innovations found in this part of Suriwaai however. The vaginal and anal canal are redesigned to connect toward their ends, forming one cavity. This innovative approach both feels great, because there is a new sensation waiting deep within her, and makes clean up super easy. I just use the included irrigator to blast water in through one hole and out of the other. Then I carefully pass some cotton balls through the whole system until they come out dry. It’s over in two minutes and I always feel confident in her cleanliness. I love the new design. It can be a little noisier than a closed hole design, but a small wad of cotton completely muffles this if it bothers you. I kind of like the little noises dolls make so, I usually don’t bother :lol:
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

I came across an unreleased photo set today - an oldie but goodie as they say. She's not quite Signature Series quality.... I've learned much in the ways of BodyColor since this set, but I still have a thing for Suriwaai in her college uniform!
DSC_7656.png
DSC_7656.png (11.91 MiB) Viewed 5976 times
DSC_7648.jpg
DSC_7648.jpg (4.9 MiB) Viewed 5976 times
DSC_7674.jpg
DSC_7674.jpg (4.61 MiB) Viewed 5976 times
DSC_7678.jpg
DSC_7678.jpg (5.04 MiB) Viewed 5976 times
DSC_7691.jpg
DSC_7691.jpg (4.24 MiB) Viewed 5976 times
DSC_7688.jpg
DSC_7688.jpg (3.78 MiB) Viewed 5976 times
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Adventurer wrote:
DSC_7595 (2).png

very cute!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Adventurer wrote:Inside Suriwaai

If there’s one aspect of Suriwaai doll that I haven’t yet given nearly enough attention to its the sexual experience that this doll provides. Suriwaai has a very interesting and unusual Vagina/anal design. For starters, the vagina is quite tight and has a very intense texture. Anatomical features are rendered, such as the G spot, but there’s another level of bumps and ridges inside that add a tremendous amount of intensity. Honestly, it would be waaaay to intense if it were not for the softness of Sili Doll’s TPE formula. That soft forgiving feeling yet highly stimulating feeling as you penetrate her is absolutely mind blowing. The anal cavity is likewise highly textured and tight, but has a slightly different pattern that produces a lot of sensation as well. From a purely physical pleasure standpoint Suriwaai’s orafices are better than real. I certainly reach orgasm a lot faster inside of Suriwaai than I do actual women most of the time. It’s incredible.

The new textures and TPE blend are not the only innovations found in this part of Suriwaai however. The vaginal and anal canal are redesigned to connect toward their ends, forming one cavity. This innovative approach both feels great, because there is a new sensation waiting deep within her, and makes clean up super easy. I just use the included irrigator to blast water in through one hole and out of the other. Then I carefully pass some cotton balls through the whole system until they come out dry. It’s over in two minutes and I always feel confident in her cleanliness. I love the new design. It can be a little noisier than a closed hole design, but a small wad of cotton completely muffles this if it bothers you. I kind of like the little noises dolls make so, I usually don’t bother :lol:
I did not know that the anal/vaginal channel were connected together. This is a very big plus in my book for that doll model! Probably really easy to clean her out!!!!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

INFORMATIONS