www.6yedollglobal.com/

6Ye 161 E insert question

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Kablerium

6Ye 161 E insert question

Post by Kablerium »

Hello TDF. Great Forum! I have a question for 6YE 161E owners. I recently took delivery of a new 161 E and I can't tell if they sent me a fixed vagina doll or an insert version and forgot to include the insert. I ordered the insert version, but it looks like I received a fixed vagina version. I've checked and there is no insert in the doll (I've been able to examine the entire cavity) nor was one in the box. There is some texture in the vagina, but only on the bottom of the canal, where 2 inches inside the opening there is about a thumbnail sized oval protrusion extending about half a cm from the wall. There appears to be a similar oval protrusion deeper in the canal at the bottom of the canal. There is no obvious "ribbing" on the top of vagina wall like a real woman, so I would expect to see that if it was a fixed vagina but I don't know if 6YE uses a different texture for its fixed dolls. Unfortunately, 6YE has not returned my emails and with the Chinese new year approaching, I don't know if they are on vacation and when they are going to get back to me. Thanks for your help.
Last edited by siliconefun on Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Multiple accounts on same IP

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 6Ye 161 E insert question

Post by bob7892 »

Kablerium wrote:Hello TDF. Great Forum! I have a question for 6YE 161E owners. I recently took delivery of a new 161 E and I can't tell if they sent me a fixed vagina doll or an insert version and forgot to include the insert. I ordered the insert version, but it looks like I received a fixed vagina version. I've checked and there is no insert in the doll (I've been able to examine the entire cavity) nor was one in the box. There is some texture in the vagina, but only on the bottom of the canal, where 2 inches inside the opening there is about a thumbnail sized oval protrusion extending about half a cm from the wall. There appears to be a similar oval protrusion deeper in the canal at the bottom of the canal. There is no obvious "ribbing" on the top of vagina wall like a real woman, so I would expect to see that if it was a fixed vagina but I don't know if 6YE uses a different texture for its fixed dolls. Unfortunately, 6YE has not returned my emails and with the Chinese new year approaching, I don't know if they are on vacation and when they are going to get back to me. Thanks for your help.
6ye built in vag is 2.5cms , insert is 4.5 cms
But from your description , they have forgotten to include the inserts .
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

Kipster
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kipster »

I've got the same type of girl coming to me as you've received, I've also opted for insert. If my delivery comes before you manage to get any response from 6Ye or your vendor (unless of course you bought it directly from 6Ye), I'll let you know what I receive - I don't know if it will be any help, but maybe it will be. We'll see.
Sorry to hear of your pain. I hope it was a one off.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

bob7892,
thank you
If he can put an entire fist into his doll, it seems to me she is an insert.
I had a 169 6ye, built in, and she was very, very tight.
Plus built in dolls would have alot of texture on the inside.
I have seen 6ye ship with an insert inside which is why I asked him to check if she had one inside her, but I agree, they forgot to send the inserts.
Please let it be known that I am getting back to my BCFMer on a daily basis and coordinating with 6ye as well.
Best,
Jeff

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

The Chinese New year in 2018 starts on February 16th and runs too March 2 nd :D
And is also known as the Spring Festival .
This year is the year of the Dog .
Unlike our new year which is fixed , Chinese New Year follows the Luna calendar ,
And in a leap year , they also have an extra month , the last leap year was in 2015 .
It is a festival of light and sound
And is celebrated with red lanterns , fire works and dragon parades in the street .
And the children often receive good luck money in a red envelopes .
The Chinese people also clean out there houses , to sweep away bad luck .

It is also a Chinese National holiday , and nearly all businesses close ,
Even Banks .
So I would just like to say TO all our friends at 6ye Doll
Gǒu nián dà jí – Lots of luck for this year of the dog .

Bob and Kireina
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

INFORMATIONS