www.6yedollglobal.com/

[6Ye Doll] 166cm A-cup Premium Body - New Photos

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
AddictedToSexDolls

Re: [6Ye Doll] 166cm A-cup Premium Body - New Photos

Post by AddictedToSexDolls »

haremlover wrote:This thread is about the 166A

Please can you post about the merits of the 150B elsewhere. Please also can you not quote and requote every post you reply to wholesale. It makes the thread excessively long and difficult to extract the line of discussion.

Best wishes

Harem

In that case can you or someone else post a photo of an actual 166cm A cup doll full frontal view from various angles but without the added special effects ?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Please can you press the Reply button on posts instead of the Quote button. That way you won't be repeating every single post multiple times.

I don't have a photo of the 6Ye 166A that you require - it would repay 6YE time and time again to get one done. Perhaps you might PM them.

Best wishes

Harem

AddictedToSexDolls

I did this is what they sent me :)
Attachments
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (39.91 KiB) Viewed 2310 times

AddictedToSexDolls

I have been trying to make up my mind for two weeks now which doll to get, I like that the 166 cm A cup has realistic proportions, but then the vendor tells me that the detail is better and more realistic on the 150 cm B cup doll.. it's about 2000 dollar price tag for both, not much difference in price or weight, so I need to be sure before I spend this much money on a sex doll... I am hoping that someone would post a normal photo of this 166cm A cup doll from all angles full frontal and without photoshop and extras added.

Stanley_GZQ
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Stanley_GZQ »

nice work,166cm with less than 30 kgs weight,every guys can handle with her,great

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Dr Dollinger wrote:All these three dolls have the same newest ball-joint skeleton, like all premium, respectively all 6YE dolls. All three have the new neck design without gooseneck and easy head connector. All three dolls have the same TPE formula, like all 6YE premium dolls.
All these three dolls do not have the upgraded ball-joint wrist.That is only implemented on the new 161E and 165N dolls now.

6YE said:
ball joint wrists would be available on the 2 new models at first: 161E and 165N
The reason is that we need to redesign the wrist mould as to fit the ball-joint size. So it will take long time for us to apply the ball joint wrist on all models. We will announce when there are old models goes with the ball-joint wrists upgrade.
But if Isaac says, that the 166A has already the upgrade for the wrist, then you could believe that! He must know it, because SSD sell these dolls!
Thanks Dr. yes ball-joint wrist is now available for 166A, but be noted that the built-in plate can be seen indistinctly from the outside if you choose white skin color. This is because the palms size of 166A are relatively small.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

jrunestrand
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jrunestrand »

Thanks to 6YE for producing such a lovely doll!
Jeff at BCD has made the process easy, and secure. BCD website is more accurate than all the other vendors I looked at

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

Is the vagina rather too high, towards her navel?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

jrunestrand wrote:Thanks to 6YE for producing such a lovely doll!
Jeff at BCD has made the process easy, and secure.
Looking forward to seeing your photos. Good photos of this lady are rather few and far between at the moment.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

horseface

Post by horseface »

I asked sexysexdolls for some pictures of this doll a while ago they sent me two factory pics :)
Attachments
22720%20%EF%BC%88166%20%EF%BC%8B%2022%EF%BC%89~2.jpg
22720%20%EF%BC%88166%20%EF%BC%8B%2022%EF%BC%89~2.jpg (160.54 KiB) Viewed 2102 times
24352%20(166%2B22)~2.jpg
24352%20(166%2B22)~2.jpg (320 KiB) Viewed 2102 times

surelyujest71
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by surelyujest71 »

She's beautiful. I hope we can see more of her in the future.

surelyujest71
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by surelyujest71 »

[/quote]

4'11 Notice the proportions from head to toe everything is relative and corresponds perfectly with her height[/quote]

Holy wow! Love to be introduced to that gal! My own (tpe) girl is about 4'10". A few of the slim/small considerations mentioned before, but she(it) makes me quite happy.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

6YeDoll wrote:
Count Zero wrote:I just want to re-iterate how much is right with this doll: The tits are fantastic. The face is gorgeous. The torso is long and slender, and I love it. There is so much to like about this doll.

Except the pubic mound. Which is an absolute failure. And a deal breaker for me.

Sorry. Wish it wasn't so.
that's is old mould. The updated mould has no mound now
Actually I preferred the old mound. It's referred to as a "puffy" mound. Desirable for me. I wonder if it can be ordered with the old style puffy mound?

newbiez

Post by newbiez »

This doll has proportions just like my ex before she got a breast augmentation. She's also 5'5" and weighs 92 lbs. I bet this doll is a lot easier to throw around!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

newbiez wrote:She's also 5'5" and weighs 92 lbs. I bet this doll is a lot easier to throw around!
Throw around? :?

INFORMATIONS