betterlovedoll.com

Cloud Climax latest EAN interview EVO body by DS

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Cloud Climax latest EAN interview EVO body by DS

Post by Cloudclimax »

I've enclosed my interview with the EAN new link to page and PDF pages from the hard copy February publication.

http://www.ean-online.com/insights/inte ... -robotics/

Discussing the new Evolution body type by DS and all things Robotic coming soon.

Best Regards
Paul
Attachments
IMG_0114.PNG
IMG_0114.PNG (2.31 MiB) Viewed 1598 times
IMG_0115.PNG
IMG_0115.PNG (1.47 MiB) Viewed 1598 times
IMG_0116.PNG
IMG_0116.PNG (1.34 MiB) Viewed 1598 times
IMG_0117.PNG
IMG_0117.PNG (1.43 MiB) Viewed 1598 times

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Cloud Climax latest EAN interview EVO body by DS

Post by Paleonaturist »

That's a wonderful interview, full of promise for the future ... which is beginning to look like it did when I was reading about it in sci-fi books as a lad!

Not to mention the _very_ hot accompanying photos of the Evolution doll!

Thanks for sharing!

~B.
"Plays with dolls"

This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Thank you
:D
Really appreciate your comments.

Best
Paul

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

image web.jpg
image web.jpg (473.47 KiB) Viewed 1486 times
The possibility of searching for answers through the internet is very, very interesting. That is to say, I do not believe that for now a real artificial intelligence as such is necessary, since for now there are not so many advances yet, but a simulation of artificial intelligence: yes. As we see today in smartphones, Siri is an example of this. It would be a phenomenon to be able to develop a market the simulators of artificial intelligences in the Siri style. This already exists now, but it has not been very thought for the dolls market. It is not even necessary that the doll in question opens or closes its mouth to simulate that it speaks and to follow you with the movement of the eyes (although that would confer greater realism), however the idea of putting inside its head a device similar to a small computer or smartphone only created for the function of the artificial intelligence simulation with different voices to choose, and create an imprint with the voice of the user to choose the name of the doll whenever he wants to ask him things would be really great. It would endow the doll with much life, although in reality it was only a simulation. In addition this could create other many possibilities, from connecting by Bluetooth to control other devices through the doll instead of doing it in a boring way with the phone, you ask about the weather and that the doll besides explaining if it's going to rain she or he shows affection by telling you to put on a coat so you do not have a cold because he cares about you, that the doll know its musical preferences so that when you get home can activate an environment to your liking in the speakers the home, etc. Imagine the emotional connection that would be created between the user and the doll for details like these, that technologically if they are possible at present.

There are many possibilities to take advantage, if I had the knowledge to develop this, I would work on it, because anyone doing business with this would surely become rich.

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

By the way, I also think it would be interesting that in case of any user problem the doll could be used to call emergency services. This is something more complex to incorporate in artificial intelligence> since how could the doll recognize if the user has any health problem or any other type? but the user in this way would know that his doll would also be there to help him, more than what could be said of many humans.

I can think of other ideas, but of course, they have to be realistic with current technology :?:

INFORMATIONS