www.6yedollglobal.com/

6YE TPE is super soft PROOF BELOW Check out the test results

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

6YE TPE is super soft PROOF BELOW Check out the test results

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Which TPE manufacturer has the softest TPE blend? This is a frequently asked question.
Due to results from recent research, we are now able to assess TPE material softness with objective measurements.
On a proprietary scale from 0-100, the preliminary results are like so:
Aiersha - JY Doll (old blend): 60
DH168 (old blend): 70
Jinsan - WM Doll, WM Dolls, OR Doll, YL Doll (current blend): 75
6Ye Global (current blend): 85
Lower numbers mean "feels more firm", higher number mean "feels more soft".
As usual, all credits for this TPE reaseach go to Indigo.
-Sandro ( Doll Studio)

And we were told some even better news about how much better it is than Jinsan's blend.
And this does NOT deal with softness.
Love,
The BCD Girls

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: 6YE TPE is super soft PROOF BELOW Check out the test res

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

this is a great news!
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Soft is Great Sandro, :thumbs_up: but does the softness come at the expense of tear resistance and longevity resilience.

My prefernece is a firmer doll that will last longer with care and upkeep, than a soft doll that may not...but if it is soft and durable, well...that is a winner for me.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

The TPE of 6Ye Premium Dolls is one of the most durable TPE formula in the market
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Looking_for_a_doll

Post by Looking_for_a_doll »

This comparison tested the old TPE blends of JY and DH168 against the current blends of WM and 6ye. This would lead me to believe that JY and DH168 have newer blends of TPE than what was used for this testing. I wonder how those newer blends compare.

Fane

Post by Fane »

Looking_for_a_doll wrote:This comparison tested the old TPE blends of JY and DH168 against the current blends of WM and 6ye. This would lead me to believe that JY and DH168 have newer blends of TPE than what was used for this testing. I wonder how those newer blends compare.
Exactly, well said. It is only meaningful and relevant if a comparison between all current TPE blends are made, since every maker will be constantly on the ball to develop and use improved material to stay ahead as much.

Besides factors like softness, it is also common for doll buyers to consider TPE durability, odour level, how well or how quickly the oil oozing becomes stable, how resistant it is to maintaining a smooth premium surface from users’ handling. This last point is I think, often overlooked by many and it is about how quickly a doll’s skin surface becomes coarse or less smooth than when it was new after owning it for some time. TPE is by nature porous, so this is also a crucial factor in determining how good a blend of TPE really is, besides the usual shelf-life durability imho.

That said, still I’d agree that softness is one of the top priorities we look into, as there is not going to be too much sexiness going on cuddling with a harder than human body.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

And JY necks are breaking apart!
I had about a 20% fail rate, no joke with their hinged necks.
We do not even carry JY dolls.
DH168?
I can not even remember the last time I even sold a DollHouse 168 doll.
And what you want is a compromise between soft and durable and if I quoted exactly what Indigo20 told me about the 6yE TPE, it would BLOW YOU AWAY!
That is HOW good it is.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

If the tpe is what everyone says, i know the premium skeleton is incredible, that would 've enough to sell me.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

In respect for my friend, I will not quote him unless I get permission.
But...let's just say he was far more than impressed
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS