www.6yedollglobal.com/

TPE experience of 6YE

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: TPE experience of 6YE

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

sfnobhill wrote:I am about to buy my first doll. I am certain it will be a 6YE. is there a list of which heads are "new"? or a way to tell?
We have discussed with 6ye about the head softness issue , they promised they would use soft tpe to make the head after discussion.

For the new heads , you can tell by the head number , the bigger the newer, all heads would use the same tpe to produce , so it’s only the face difference
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Kipster
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kipster »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:
sfnobhill wrote:I am about to buy my first doll. I am certain it will be a 6YE. is there a list of which heads are "new"? or a way to tell?
We have discussed with 6ye about the head softness issue , they promised they would use soft tpe to make the head after discussion.

For the new heads , you can tell by the head number , the bigger the newer, all heads would use the same tpe to produce , so it’s only the face difference
Very glad to hear! I'm anxiously awaiting pictures for my doll currently (I ordered mine on Jan 26th, around 6am GMT) and reading this thread had me worried for a moment, but seeing your response, I'm sure I've got nothing to worry about. Thank you for letting us know about the conversation and outcome! I'll definitely have to post back here once my doll arrives to give my two cents on the matter.
...Have I said how anxiously I'm awaiting pictures of my Cherry? Because while impatient isn't the right word; I'm getting excitedly impatient like a child waiting for Christmas to come around. lol

Danielk
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Danielk »

Hiho!

Yeah i also messaged Isaac and he told me:
"Yea. all the heads now are soft, so don't worry"
Very cool! i am really happy to get an advanced 6ye doll and Isaac is such a awesome Customer service super dude ;) .. I should get my 165N in 2 weeks .. YEAH! ;) i am really curious about the TPE softness of the Body and of course of the 2 heads! (N20 and N21 and i wanted a touch of ana de armas bladerunner 2049 makeup... really... her head would sell like Inferno! she is a cuban beauty and simply mindblowing hot!! )

So thanks for making up this thread because i asked Isaac and he told me everything is cool ;)
Nice! Because of the 2 Heads and personalities i guess she would be Mila or Mia/Maya.. "Mila N20" looks totally like a Kroatien Beauty..

well 2 weeks to goo and hard to wait.. good luck one week will fly by because i got super hardcore arrival here in front of my door (cologne is nearly as intense as rio in terms of carneval!! check out this! https://up.picr.de/31701463rv.jpg Thats some hot "Funkemariechen" flying in the air! ;)) Real dolls! ;)) )

Soo i am happy to got everything right now! ill make super funky pictures of course once she is here Muahahah! ;)
Seeya Daniel

INFORMATIONS