www.6yedollglobal.com/

Pls produce Hcup version of 165F. And also asian fair skin.

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Stantale
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Pls produce Hcup version of 165F. And also asian fair skin.

Post by Stantale »

Hi

I wish 6ye develop next model similar to 165F but with Hcup instead.
Currently the size gap between F and next size 'N' is too far. H will be somewhat between these 2 and be attractive to those who wanted larger one than F but more realistc than N.
It will be very popular. (Can tell from how popular WM 170 Hcup is)

My next wishlist will be 'asian fare skin' which will be between 'white' and 'tan' currently available.

'White' tone doesnt seem very natural with asian faces.. 'Tan' is too dark for asian who loves fair skin.

Hipe 6ye can consider it for next model design

Nakatomi63
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Pls produce Hcup version of 165F. And also asian fair sk

Post by Nakatomi63 »

Stantale wrote:Hi

I wish 6ye develop next model similar to 165F but with Hcup instead.
Currently the size gap between F and next size 'N' is too far. H will be somewhat between these 2 and be attractive to those who wanted larger one than F but more realistc than N.
It will be very popular. (Can tell from how popular WM 170 Hcup is)

My next wishlist will be 'asian fare skin' which will be between 'white' and 'tan' currently available.

'White' tone doesnt seem very natural with asian faces.. 'Tan' is too dark for asian who loves fair skin.

Hipe 6ye can consider it for next model design
+1
165H Cup, or even better, a 170L Cup with the athletic Premium body... will be amazing :BIG:

Pirothea
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Pls produce Hcup version of 165F. And also asian fair sk

Post by Pirothea »

+1 vote for h-cup and Asian fair skin :D
Dolls:

2018: 6YE 165F

INFORMATIONS