www.wmdolls.com

NOOB Introduction

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: NOOB Introduction

Post by Jason S »

BluWolf wrote:glad you got your money back Jason , I'm more than happy to help out. the customer service ppl are great, they answered all the concerns that i had. an pointed me to this forum should i need help with tips on the care of my girl.
I left a message with RLSD last night about the sale they have going on. They called me back this morning. Definitely good customer service. I've been talking to Jeff from BCD about going through him for the purchase so we'll see who I end up going with. Should be talking with Jeff tonight or tomorrow.

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

cool , have you chosen which one you are going to get? last you posted you found another doll, an that you could not decide on saffron or the other doll ?
wmdoll 140 D cm DEE/T'panga share 1/15/18

Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jason S »

BluWolf wrote:cool , have you chosen which one you are going to get? last you posted you found another doll, an that you could not decide on saffron or the other doll ?
I'm getting https://reallovesexdolls.com/157cm-b-cup-laurie/ as soon as my refund clears.

Same doll just blue eyes and black hair instead of brown eyes and the custom red hair. I'm naming her Raven after Raven Rayes from the 100.

I can't fn wait to get her! My roommate's gf is going to have a heart attack lmao. She said she won't do her hair for me bc it's creepy. Whatever she's just jealous she's not that sexy

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

lol thats funny , before you know it she'll be asking to do your girls make-up an doing her nails lol

Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jason S »

ZannyDanger wrote:^^^^^^^^

I would definitely recommend dealing with Jeff for this order if you decide to get a refund from siliconewives.
Awesome vendor and customer service with a great track record, who is also an engaged and so helpful member of this community. Not to mention you would undoubtedly stand to save quite a few bucks!

:glou:

ZD
I didn't know Jeff when you posted this but I talked to him for nearly two and a half hours today and man you were so right. He' knows so much and he helped me through the whole thing. I'm going with him to get my doll and thanks for the advice because you saying that influenced me to contact him.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Jason S wrote: I didn't know Jeff when you posted this but I talked to him for nearly two and a half hours today and man you were so right. He' knows so much and he helped me through the whole thing. I'm going with him to get my doll and thanks for the advice because you saying that influenced me to contact him.
Aye,

Glad you reached out to him Jason, as you've been able to see yourself, you're in great hands now!
Jeff definitely knows his stuff and will totally go out of his way to make sure you're happy!

:glou:

ZD

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

Jason have you heard any thing yet about your girl or is she still in production?

cjgeek33
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cjgeek33 »

Jason S wrote:
BluWolf wrote:glad you got your money back Jason , I'm more than happy to help out. the customer service ppl are great, they answered all the concerns that i had. an pointed me to this forum should i need help with tips on the care of my girl.
I left a message with RLSD last night about the sale they have going on. They called me back this morning. Definitely good customer service. I've been talking to Jeff from BCD about going through him for the purchase so we'll see who I end up going with. Should be talking with Jeff tonight or tomorrow.
I used RLSD for my WM doll. It was a 2099.00 doll and I got it for 1799.00, that's like 300 bucks off. And I got the standing feet addition and removable vagina.
165CM WM D-Cup - Face 36 - Tan Skin

Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jason S »

Raven is on her way! She spent the weekend hanging out on the beach in Hawaii :D

INFORMATIONS