www.wmdolls.com

Vagina size

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
TSF
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Vagina size

Post by TSF »

Hey all, if i could piggyback this thread for some info. Gonna order a WM soon and am unsure what sort of vag to go for. If the built in and insert style look the same from the outside? If the removable makes cleaning easier? I see you guys talking about using other brand onaholes as inserts or am i misunderstanding.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Hi TSF, the choice of insert vag versus built-in is truly a matter of personal preference. Aesthetically, with the legs wide open, the built-in looks better. But if the insert is properly installed and the same color as the body, not too much difference. In theory, insert vag is much easier for cleaning because you don't have to haul the entire doll around after playtime. However, many forum members have developed simple effective means of cleaning, without hauling doll to the bathroom every time.

Yes, we were talking about trying different onaholes as the insert. However this can be tricky. Nothing fits the cavity as well as the insert designed for it. Never try and stuff a fatter or longer insert in, you will tear the doll! But if you find one or trim one to fit, you can sample different textures and feel. Also, after too much wear and tear, a new insert can really rejuvenate her for you.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

best decision i ever made was to go with removable vagina.
i have bought quite a few other branded inserts and all have fitted perfect.
i have never been happier in all my life since i got lauren.
sex with her is amazing

editit

Post by editit »

Ok, so they make inserts with bigger openings right? Since I am a total noob, I don’t really want super tight. Is there any place to view a hole to circumference chart or something? Sounds dumb I know. Maybe I will just go middle size and hope for the best.
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jason S »

editit wrote:Ok, so they make inserts with bigger openings right? Since I am a total noob, I don’t really want super tight. Is there any place to view a hole to circumference chart or something? Sounds dumb I know. Maybe I will just go middle size and hope for the best.
I'll be getting my first doll on Thursday Fingers crossed!
I plan on doing some measuring and extensive "research" ;)
I'll report back

Darmok+Jalad
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Darmok+Jalad »

Coxpapi wrote:Hello,

Not easy in Europe to find it. I find it in Germany. Partner of official shop USA Tomax.
I have a official WM 140 A-cup. I give you picture. Lilith soft Tomax smaller than original WM 140 insert.

Does it (Lilith insert) fit into the doll ok?

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

Darmok+Jalad wrote:
Coxpapi wrote:Hello,

Not easy in Europe to find it. I find it in Germany. Partner of official shop USA Tomax.
I have a official WM 140 A-cup. I give you picture. Lilith soft Tomax smaller than original WM 140 insert.

Does it (Lilith insert) fit into the doll ok?
yes that's what i use, just put abit Vaseline around outside of the insert and it will go in no problem

SizeKing
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SizeKing »

Insert never worked well for me. I'm big but don't usually get rock hard. I just sliced one open and laid it on the floor of the cavity - let's me pound a bit. I just have to watch out for bottoming out. Real women adjust.
SizeKing - because size matters

spliff
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by spliff »

Is there another thread that talks about aftermarket inserts and which ones fit in which dolls?

Jeffdude
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jeffdude »

I’m considering going with removable vagina for my 3rd doll.
I’m purchasing 100cm , will these inserts fit ?

Thanks for posting the links

INFORMATIONS