www.wmdolls.com

50 shades of beauty (New WM 157 cm)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
His + Hers Love Doll

Re: 50 shades of beauty (New WM 157 cm)

Post by His + Hers Love Doll »

157 is just plain HOT!!! We are loving ours!!! Happy New Years, Mandos! Cheers to the up and coming photos from your camera roll this new year!!!
~Our Beautiful Muse, Kimber~ WM 157cm B Cup With 162 Head

ALL PHOTOS TAKEN WITH iPhone 8

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog #2 “The Muse”
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... er-is-back

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog On Kimber:
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... rs-delight

Scroll Though Kimbers Forum Post To See Her Very First Photos To Her Most Recent

viewtopic.php?f=379&t=94812

Frank1991
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Frank1991 »

Unbelievable work, mandos! Your photographic skills are top notch. It's great to see behind the scenes photos too, like the comparison photo of the four body models. Thanks.

FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FCD94 »

Currently in the process of ordering a WM157, but I am trying to nail-down the skin tone & it is difficult. From memory I have now seen across different threads & forum sections dealing with the WM dolls & same set of Mandos' promotional pics several different replies on which is what is who. Exactly what skin tone is being shown on which doll here? Apologies if this has already been answered!

Also, fantastic pics here!

His + Hers Love Doll

Post by His + Hers Love Doll »

FCD94 wrote:Currently in the process of ordering a WM157, but I am trying to nail-down the skin tone & it is difficult. From memory I have now seen across different threads & forum sections dealing with the WM dolls & same set of Mandos' promotional pics several different replies on which is what is who. Exactly what skin tone is being shown on which doll here? Apologies if this has already been answered!

Also, fantastic pics here!
We just got our 157 a few days ago and from the looks of these in particular, it looks like she is tan.
I will attach a photo of our girl with tan skin tone and under my signature is a link to more pictures of her for reference.
Attachments
3C2CB575-AD7F-4438-B964-379FD9925C99.jpeg
3C2CB575-AD7F-4438-B964-379FD9925C99.jpeg (614.6 KiB) Viewed 2664 times
~Our Beautiful Muse, Kimber~ WM 157cm B Cup With 162 Head

ALL PHOTOS TAKEN WITH iPhone 8

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog #2 “The Muse”
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... er-is-back

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog On Kimber:
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... rs-delight

Scroll Though Kimbers Forum Post To See Her Very First Photos To Her Most Recent

viewtopic.php?f=379&t=94812

FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FCD94 »

His + Hers Love Doll wrote: We just got our 157 a few days ago and from the looks of these in particular, it looks like she is tan.
I will attach a photo of our girl with tan skin tone and under my signature is a link to more pictures of her for reference.
Thanks! It's difficult - there seems to be quite a bit of variance in tan between dolls.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

There are two dolls pictured in this thread. One is light tan (the first photos in this thread) and one is dark tan. I asked especially for the dark tan one, as it looks superb with the «sweat» :)

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

Absolutely amazing photography Mandos. You are an inspriation.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

FCD94 wrote:
His + Hers Love Doll wrote: We just got our 157 a few days ago and from the looks of these in particular, it looks like she is tan.
Thanks! It's difficult - there seems to be quite a bit of variance in tan between dolls.
Keep in mind that powder will alter the tone quite a bit, making it lighter/softer. And then combine that with different lighting and quality of cameras, yeah, it's very hard to get a good idea of how different skin tones look :D I'm in the same boat, but I think "light tan" is the most neutral choice. I know I don't want to go "Natural" again, and tanned seem darker than one might expect, which was certainly the case of my 6YE minidoll.

If I recall correctly I think Mandos said earlier that he doesn't powder his dolls? At least not for the sets with wet look I imagine. Without powder you'll get a pretty cool contrast on their skin, great for photography, until you got all sorts of dirt sticking to the skin that is :P But I hear the newer TPE-formula of WM Dolls is much less sticky than previous generations, which is interesting development!
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

I'm late to the party ... Amazing skills mandos. Beautiful, creative, imaginative, HOTT
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Doesn't she look like a beautiful (little :wink:) Scandinavian dream girl?
Absolutely stunning
Love that smiling face!! Perfect match for this gorgeous body

Nothing can beat Magic Mandos :D

Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

[quote="Dr Dollinger"]Doesn't she look like a beautiful (little :wink:) Scandinavian dream girl?
Absolutely stunning
Love that smiling face!! Perfect match for this gorgeous body

Nothing can beat Magic Mandos :D

Excellent photos indeed. amazing doll. Photo skills fantastic, but the people designing/molding these dolls, their skills are beyond craftsman/craftswoman.

I imagine these factories are not pleasant at times. I worked at a circuit board outfit, some of the chemicals could do some serious damage.

Kudos to the folks in those places!!

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Mandos these photos are stunning! Great lighting, great dolls, great photos! I also appreciate the informal lesson on skin shades. I am planning to experiment with colored powder. I'd like to get some tan lines on Kianna which would just be so hot. Anyway... Thank you for these great, inspiring photos!

-DD27

draocgt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by draocgt »

That video settles it, this will definitely be my first doll! And good lord those pictures are great, especially Saffron *swoon*. Thank you, Mandos!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Thanks guys, the video is on Youtube now - we’ll see how long it lasts.

New photos coming soon, hopefully the weather will play ball and we will be able to get some outdoor snow photos :)

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Hi mandos,

Fantastic photography, both still and video. :thumbs_up:
I'll be happy if my photos can get to be a fraction as good as yours. :D

INFORMATIONS