www.wmdolls.com

1st Purchase

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
killswitch

1st Purchase

Post by killswitch »

Hello there,

Im currently thinking about buying my 1st WM doll, and what peaked my intrest was : 163WM H-cup with the 198 head.

The main concern i have, is the breasts not moving like they should.

I tried looking for video's about them, but came up empty, so im here asking more experianced people if they have any experiance with it.

Id like to keep breast movement during interactions, as realisticly as it can get..ive read, it having hollow breasts makes a difference?

Any insight in this, would be appreciated.

Tangamu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 1st Purchase

Post by Tangamu »

Hello, sorry for hijacking your thread, but I fell in love with the same doll and I'm thinking of buying it.

I was wondering if you have decided where to buy it and if you found any good discounts for it? I been lurking like crazy trying to find the best deal but I'm still a bit undecided because every site has different offers and coupons, and some give you gifts but in reality they just increased the price and forced some things I may not want/need.

I'm also very torn between the built in vago or the detachable module, may ask which one are you going to choose?

Thanks and have a great day.

killswitch

Post by killswitch »

The current discount i found, was 20% off, sadly no others.

Ive opted for detacheble, purely for easier cleaning...it might be abit more money, but it makes it easier.

The discount i found was @ Sexy sex dolls., hope this helps.

Tangamu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tangamu »

killswitch wrote:The current discount i found, was 20% off, sadly no others.

Ive opted for detacheble, purely for easier cleaning...it might be abit more money, but it makes it easier.

The discount i found was @ Sexy sex dolls., hope this helps.

Hey thanks for this info, any chance you have the code at hand? I'm guessing it's just generic, and not a 1time use.
I was lurking all over the net, and it seems sexy sex dolls has the best deal, but I can't find that discount, mind sharing the coupon please.

electricgnome
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by electricgnome »

killswitch wrote:Hello there,

The main concern i have, is the breasts not moving like they should.
I am looking for my first doll too, and smaller boobs are more for me anyway so I can't say to much. But while I have been looking about I have seen videos on manufaturers sites showing these movements. Unfortunately I don't think it was WM, most likely Iron Tech and DS but I cant remeber exactly.

rev
Ex-Member

Post by rev »

killswitch wrote:163WM H-cup with the 198 head.
Killer combination! :)

most breasts are hollow with air in them
breasts on my doll which have almost the same size as this one jiggles and are soft.
you will barely notice that they are filled with air as the tpe is quite thick
they feels great

but ok for really amazing breasts they should start to put in the same stuff as the Busty Aichan Boobs have i think.
these are the most realistic breasts ever created i think and they feels exactly like real breasts.
https://www.amazon.com/TOMAX-Busty-Aich ... B006ZGR0LU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVzQ2_QGRBc
they use some sort of gel there.
with that you also get more realistic weight to them.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

For a doll this heavy and if its your first doll go with removable vagina.air filled tits are nice and floppy during intercourse.if you plan to have her in doggy style I would consider get solid breast just for more durability.make sure you can handle the weight because she might be to heavy for you.as for venders booty call dolls and beautiful dolls are usually the best prices sites .booty call dolls is best they care about the buyer and will take care of you.real love sex dolls is great too.

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

I don't know about the solid boobs but air filled feel nice. Problem is that since they lack the weight of real boobs they're obviously not going to have the same physics. They nice to hold when you're doing her doggy and if you're really going at it they can move around a bit.

Also you really shouldn't rush into this just for the sake of a discount. They have discounts around the year and it's not like they're going to run out of sex dolls. Do a bunch of research first.

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

A doll is not a real woman by any means and will not even feel close. That said yes her tittie's will jiggle when you move her bounce when you bump her and feel wonderful when you squeeze them. As far as the fixed or removable I always go removable. Especially if you're getting a larger doll. For the best pricing there is a list of vendors on the home page I'd check them each most don't show up in a web search. I have made purchases from Sandro at Dolls studio, Jeff at Booty Call Dolls, and Miracle at Dolls Castle. Every one of them was great to deal with. Each approved vendor on the list has something special to offer. If it's your first time buying I suggest you talk to Jeff at BCD he's Fair priced and will walk you through the process.

They need to start labeling these like models kits. This is an advanced doll. 107lbs. For a beginner 70 lbs is pushing it. Even if your built.

rev
Ex-Member

Post by rev »

Billiam: sounds like you are a woman yourself :)?
your statement may have been true with the first 100cm lightweight dolls a few years ago but not now with these super thick 160cm dolls that also weights more close to a real woman.
also the TPE on these are much softer and it really feel like real flesh when touching them
heat them up with a heat blanket and turn off the lights..then i would say its hard to tell which is which :)

only thing is that you know you have a womans dream body around you. (if you are buttman that is ;))
try find one that has a figure like these new big butt thick 160cm dolls...you may need to search for a while ;)

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Rev: Nope not a Woman!

I have a brand new 168 E cup. She weights 90 lbs is a lot softer than my 1 year old 148. Yes they have came a long way but still even the best of the newest do not feel real.

Do they feel nice? HELL YES! but they do not feel like a woman or bounce and jiggle like one.

killswitch

Post by killswitch »

Wow..i missed alot off posts here it seems, so ill go down the list :)

Asfar as the coupon goes, i assume you need to subscribe and hit that roulette thing..sadly i dint write it down, since i dint plan on buying it instantly. (weird part is, that it got lowered to 1800€ but it was already shown like that in the shop.)

I have been thinking about the weight, and been looking at the other models that came close but none really appeal to me that much..and i dont plan on moving her daily either.

Im a boob man, naturels especially..thats the reason why i am so worried about movement.
I guess everyone likes jiggling boobs. Those busy ai-chan ones look amazing..and i agree, they should use these.

https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... --affiliate tag--

Example of why got interested in her :D

INFORMATIONS