sexyrealsexdolls.com

My experience with Sexy Real Sex Dolls

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Annihilata

My experience with Sexy Real Sex Dolls

Post by Annihilata »

We can split the total amount into different payments to make it easier for you. We can set a minimum payment and you can pay the rest of the balance at your earliest convenience or whenever you want. Once you complete the order balance we will send you a confirmation email and we'll start working on your doll. No interest and you can pay whenever you want: daily, monthly, weekly. pay in full. you'll be able to pay your balance over time, whenever you want. Just send us an email and let us know what is the doll you that want and we will prepare an invoice for you allowing flexible payments so you can start paying for you doll now.

Bank Transfers,
Cashier checks,
Paypal Credit is also provided. Finance your order with Paypal Credit
Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin

Sounds great doesn't it? I put my order in on the 27 Dec and told them in the initial email that I was looking forward to my income taxes and I wanted to place an order. They never once told me I had to put down a $200 deposit in all my exchanges with them. Fast forward to today and I receive an email stating I had to pay $200 to keep my invoice alive or my invoice would be cancelled and this is only over the course of 2 weeks. Here is every exchange I had with them.

SRSD #1 Dec 26, 2017

Invoice updated
<SRSD> updated your invoice
Amount due: $1,545.51 USD
Due on receipt
View and Pay Invoice

Note from <SRSD>
Please review the order details and let us know in case something is missing or incorrect Thanks for your business! SexyRealSexDolls Support Team

My Reply #1 Dec 27, 2017

Following the formula presented Price (1,699) + Standing (75)= 1774 - 20% (354.8)= 1419.20. Are there any extra fees that I am missing?

Many Thanks,
Kevin

SRSD Reply Dec 27, 2017

My bad, sorry for that mistake, it was including taxes, but if you aren't in GA, there is no sale tax. Your math is correct. Updated invoice for you,

Have a good evening,

Thanks

SRSD Reply Jan 12, 2018

This invoice was never paid or any deposit, please let us know if still interested or will cancel, but you'll lose the special deal you got and the discounts,

Thanks

My Reply #2 Jan 12, 2018

My apologies, I put my order in anticipation of my income tax and I stated that in my initial request, I can't afford it until that time. I can pay a little on it, until my income tax gets here.

SRSD Reply Jan 12, 2018

You can pay $200 which is a minimum payment to keep your invoice alive.

My Reply #3 Jan 12, 2018

Cancel the order then, I can't afford that.

This all transpired over the course of 2 weeks, so basically you can't pay anytime or "whenever you want." Nowhere was it stated I had to pay $200 and now I am furious. My first doll purchase is not going the way I had hoped and thanks to SRSD for <removed> I will never go there again!
Last edited by Nescio50 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: removed text per rule 3a; changed LLC name to SRSD to avoid confusion

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: My experience with Sexy Real Sex Dolls

Post by SRSD »

I believe that this morning, before even checking this post we replied to you that you just had to let us know so we could extend it, as invoices can expire.

We offer flexible payment options and the deposit has to be paid to lock the price, especially since you got a Holiday sale and it wouldn't be fair to get locked in a holiday sale price and to pay for it months later, however, the deposit is to lock that price so you can pay later with flexible payments. Prices might change so it doesn't make sense to ask for a flexible payment invoice and not to pay for it in several months.

We advise about the deposit before sending any invoice, but please accept our apologies if there was a mistake in our communications.
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

I was just reviewing the communications with you and I found an email from December 26 including the invoice link and the following message:

On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 6:14 PM, Sexy Real Sex Dolls <info@sexyrealsexdolls.com> wrote:
    Here is your invoice that allows partial payment, the first payment of deposit of $200 should be paid by the end of this week to lock the price: link
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Apugo

Post by Apugo »

It's very important to read and consider everything carefully when buying something as expensive as a doll. Then, when you're sure, I'd suggest waiting another day and going over it again. You and your doll will have years together! Don't worry about an extra day here or there or a week or two of emails to get everything right.

A deposit to lock in a good sale price is reasonable, since with SRSD's sales they go to a limited number of customers (20% off to first 10 customers, for example). It wouldn't be fair to claim one of those spots for months. I understand you being upset when you were surprised by the deposit. They just thought you already knew. I bet you guys can still work something out.

The Romantic
      Doll Mentor
      Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

I rather surprised anyone would think you could "lock down" an order, let alone a price, without putting down a penny.
      "Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Cubiko
      Doll Patriarch
      Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Nothing surprising with this arrangement IMHO. I think you have too high expectations - there is no way a vendor could go through such a deal with no deposit. SRDS have done it by the book and done nothing wrong here.

If you want to purchase something without a deposit you will need to get credit somewhere, or a loan.

ZebramDollImmortal
      Doll Advisor
      Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

Thank you for sharing your experience with them, sincerely hope that your problem was solved and that you can get your Doll soon, best of wishes.
      Celeste JY 140cm Image
      Please Read my post at the bottom TY
      viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

ZZZZ
      Doll Mentor
      Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

I wouldn't worry about missing the sale you were trying to get in on - it's extremely likely that vendors will have some nice sales at tax refund time. You may have more dolls to choose from by then, too! :)

bobhenry
      Doll Advisor
      Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

buy a doll once you have the full amount.
      just my 2 cents

Panther68
      Doll Guru
      Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Sorry folks, just my opinion. Dolls are a luxury, not a necessity. If you don't have the money, don't get a doll. Maybe you should be more concerned with having an emergency fund or paying off debt.

Seen to many Doll for sale posts with someone needing cash. Most of these people should have never made the purchase to begin with and are lucky to recover half the amount when selling their doll.

ccrider32759
      Doll Advisor
      Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Business is business, and cash is King!

Sorry for your misunderstanding of the terms of the financial arrangement. Sorry this has been a problem for you.

On the flip side, I wasn't aware of any payment plans for dolls. I think that's pretty awesome! For some who can work out the payments but not the bulk purchase it creates a way for them to obtain a doll. Some people are better at paying on a bill than just saving up for a major purchase like this. Very cool. And thank you for making this available!
      My gals:
      Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
      Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

SquezzeMe

Post by SquezzeMe »

bobhenry wrote:buy a doll once you have the full amount.
      just my 2 cents
      For real, layaway is good for WalMart.
      "I see,said the blind man."

Stepford_CT
      Doll Mentor
      Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

SquezzeMe wrote:
      bobhenry wrote:buy a doll once you have the full amount.
      just my 2 cents
      For real, layaway is good for WalMart.
      Only during Christmas and only on certain items. And if you don't have it out by the last layaway date, they put it back on the shelf and refund your money minus a cancellation/restocking fee.

Stepford_CT
      Doll Mentor
      Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

ccrider32759 wrote:On the flip side, I wasn't aware of any payment plans for dolls.!
      The only payment plan I have for my doll is the monthly payment on my signature loan I took out to pay for my doll. When they asked me what it was for, I said, "Christmas". After all, it was mid-November 2016.

airvader
      Active Poster
      Active Poster

Post by airvader »

I hope everything works out, but there will always be another sale . . . save and pay in full.
      Airvader

INFORMATIONS