www.wmdolls.com

first doll order

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
RGC_0767
Former Member

Re: first doll order

Post by RGC_0767 »

optical delusion wrote:standing feet will also save you some back pain. if you need a moment when moving her she can help out...no standing option means you are on your own
Absolutely correct. I just got my first "GF" Jan 4th. I now wish I did get standing footsies lol. but it's a good workout indeed.

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

RGC_0767 wrote:
Citlinho_75 wrote:Mine is on the way. I hope we get our dolls with no problem. I choose 135cm, head 36, green eyes, tan skin, stand up foot...that's what I remember now.
Cool... she sounds like a "sister" of my doll. I ordered Christmas day. it was Fedex'd to my door on the 4th of Jan. 36 head Brown hair/eyes. she is Gorgeous!! you will be happy I bet. My 1st doll, and I am impressed with it. ( I am having trouble calling it "her" "she" etc.) lol
you will with time, i was the same way before. i pulled the trigger an bought my girl or girls how you want too look at since. i got 2 heads. an they differant personalities
wmdoll 140 D cm DEE/T'panga share 1/15/18

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

you will with time, i was the same way before. i pulled the trigger an bought my girl or girls how you want too look at since. i got 2 heads. an they differant personalities[/quote]

The doll face I actually wanted was quite a bit more in price. So I went with my second choice. But still would like to get the face/head (WM #56) BUT... am quite attracted to the one I bought. Now I feel if I buy another head, I am 2 timing hahaha. One woman guy I have been ya know... :)
Looking at peoples photos of their dolls helps decide and see how the dolls really look in amateur photography.

different Personalities? :)

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

update on Dee An T'panga are on there way too HONOLULU, HI. i guess there going to have fun in the sun. drinking miti's an lay out on the beach an get tanned some more.

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

well another update on my girls. 11:35 pm Arrived at FedEx location OAKLAND, CA. there state side now. who knows they may arrive home monday. there not Scheduled to be delivered until wed.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

BluWolf wrote:update on Dee An T'panga are on there way too HONOLULU, HI. i guess there going to have fun in the sun. drinking miti's an lay out on the beach an get tanned some more.
Funny!! when I tracked my LuAnne she had spent some time in Honolulu. Now I cannot help but call her "LuLu"

Getting close to home your lady is!!... when I opened the box and saw her face, she looked traumatized!! LoL. Must have been a rough ride, or was fearful of what she was getting into!! (Or looking at my ugly mug) hahhahaa

Next week you are gonna have your hands full. Be gentle be kind!! : :razz: :

Her first reaction below.... :)
20180104_151157.jpg

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

lol or she'll wished she stay on the beach.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

BluWolf wrote:lol or she'll wished she stay on the beach.
With the freezing cold we've been having, correct!! :)
We've settled in well so far. I've never been accustomed to high maintenance ladies, :) but she is not too bad to care for.. Looking a lot better than the day she came very cute little woman!!
20180111_195207.jpg

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

These pants fit really well on my 140cm. Its a bit of work to get em on, but they looks great! Size 8
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GD ... UTF8&psc=1
Attachments
yumilevis.jpg
yumilevis.jpg (370.04 KiB) Viewed 1463 times
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

marlyg

Post by marlyg »

My first doll larger than my vintage Barbies is on it's way too. A YL Doll 148. (standing feet) I don't have a name. But it'l come to me when she arrives. I'll be posting lots of pics...might even work up the nerve to do a selfie with her :)

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

update on my girl with 2 personalities Dee an T'panga. 4:10 am At local FedEx facility DENVER, CO
there just hours away from coming home.

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

Dee/T'panga has arrive safe an sound. i'll post pic later today. right now i'm unpacking an inspecting to make sure there is no dmg to my girls. :glou:

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

ok here are some pic's i took. will take some more later. all these pic's are of Dee. im beat still got stuff. i need to do before taking pic's of T'panga.
unbox#1.jpg
unbox#1.jpg (105.51 KiB) Viewed 1376 times
unbox # 2.jpg
unbox # 2.jpg (89.67 KiB) Viewed 1376 times
ok pic's of Dee
DEE #1.jpg
DEE #1.jpg (28.85 KiB) Viewed 1376 times
DEE #2.jpg
DEE #2.jpg (81.56 KiB) Viewed 1376 times
DEE # 3.jpg
DEE # 3.jpg (87.64 KiB) Viewed 1376 times
DEE in bed trying too stay warm under a heating blanket. due to it been 20 degrees f. here all day long with snow flurries
DEE # 4.jpg
DEE # 4.jpg (110.56 KiB) Viewed 1376 times
DEE # 5.jpg
DEE # 5.jpg (85.86 KiB) Viewed 1376 times
I have been stoked all day since they arrived this morning :glou: :multi: :multi: :glou:

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

DEE trying to sleep in my gaming chair while i was making my bed an cleaning up from the unpacking.
DEE #1.jpg
DEE #1.jpg (28.85 KiB) Viewed 1376 times

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

bearhunter wrote:These pants fit really well on my 140cm. Its a bit of work to get em on, but they looks great! Size 8
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GD ... UTF8&psc=1
SQUEEEZE into those hahahaha I've read on forum here denim is nasty for stains. But I'm discovering it's easier to undress than dress. :)

INFORMATIONS