www.wmdolls.com

can a doll be purchased without the head ?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

can a doll be purchased without the head ?

Post by bobhenry »

and save some money ?

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Re: can a doll be purchased without the head ?

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

yeah

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

I guess... though if you're on a budjet i would rather get a torso doll with a head than a full doll w/o one imo

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

ZannyDanger wrote:I guess... though if you're on a budjet i would rather get a torso doll with a head than a full doll w/o one imo
im not necessarily on a budget. I just wanna replace my dead 170m with another one and keep the existing head.

I don't want to add another doll in the house since I'll be moving hopefully in the next few months.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

bobhenry wrote: im not necessarily on a budget. I just wanna replace my dead 170m with another one and keep the existing head.

I don't want to add another doll in the house since I'll be moving hopefully in the next few months.
Oh... yeah that makes a lot more sense!

:painting:

Yeah you should totally be good then! :thumbs_up:

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Realistic Love Doll »

bobhenry wrote:
ZannyDanger wrote:I guess... though if you're on a budjet i would rather get a torso doll with a head than a full doll w/o one imo
im not necessarily on a budget. I just wanna replace my dead 170m with another one and keep the existing head.

Just make sure you will get the correct colour to match your existing head ! It's hard to have the same colour as the colour mix is made each time. For a tan colour let's say, you can have a very little difference in tones from order to order.

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

Yup you can request it with the seller.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

INFORMATIONS