sexyrealsexdolls.com

Bought my first doll.

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: Bought my first doll.

Post by Tybalt »

Yay!

Zodiark F
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zodiark F »

SRSD wrote:
Zodiark F wrote:Hehe, the WM 155 cm DD seems pretty popular, I wonder why...
Peferct combination of realistic size and propotions
She's also not too heavy compared to some other dolls of similar height.

Zodiark F
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zodiark F »

Good news everyone! My doll arrived today!!! I was at work but the delivery man called and I went to pick her up, I had already told my boss I may have to leave for a little bit so it was ok. She arrived in perfect condition and holy shit she's amazing, needless to say I did not want to get back to work after that, yet I forced myself to anyway but oh boy I'm so happy right now.
I will write more about my experience with the doll and post a few pics after a few days, maybe in the weekend because right now I just can't be bothered with that, I think you all understand why. :whistle:

INFORMATIONS