www.wmdolls.com

Ok... I've Done it Ordered the 157cm with extras

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Frank1991
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Ok... I've Done it Ordered the 157cm with extras

Post by Frank1991 »

Smokin' hot for sure. Congrats! That may be my favorite body out there.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

The size of waist is fine if you like thin women keep in mind if you buy her you will need size 4 uk size 0 usa clothes as you can see with other peoples pictures the clothes are lose, if you like cosplay then look for a custom size seller and they will be happy to make to size this is what im doing i will have more pictures up soon just waiting on my camera its on pre-order and releasing this month so new pictures soon.
Image Image

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

Hi, thanks for the replies :)

I was browsing yesterday and found this thread by Star69 choosing between the WM 157 and the OR 156. Here's that model from the doll house (with larger breasts, but B cup is apparently an option):

https://www.the-doll-house.com/purchase ... heidi.html

To my eyes this actually looks better as she's a little more reasilistally proportioned, which would hopefully also make clothes shopping easier. And for that she doesn't really weigh or cost any more, and is apparently made in the same factory with the same options and I could even use the WM heads.

Am I missing a downside?

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

Hi hangman,

what has happened? What is going on?
You have been so excited, but since you've got her, it got pretty quiet around here.
Is she too much to handle? Are you still not back or fully recovered from your honeymoon? ;)
Or did you maybe expect something else?
:glou:
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

Maybe he's just "otherwise occupied"

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

MattUK wrote:Maybe he's just "otherwise occupied"

That's what i was thinking too :wink:

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

nukeno wrote:Hi hangman,

what has happened? What is going on?
You have been so excited, but since you've got her, it got pretty quiet around here.
Is she too much to handle? Are you still not back or fully recovered from your honeymoon? ;)
Or did you maybe expect something else?
:glou:

Hi Nukeno,

A lot been going on this is why I've not been on the forum much,

First of the doll i have at moment is still the doll that the factory did not fulfill the correct order on body so the vendor let me keep it and sent to Jinshan (WM) to redo the order with the correct skeleton (the new one),

So the one i have right now was in with the Vendor for a repair on the top of the leg right where the leg creases when bent looked like when the doll was sent from china from there to me a small puncher hole grow to a 2 cm tear over the first week here with me only thing i did do was take some pictures and then she was lay down on a 6ft table that where she stay for a couple of days to warm up and acclimatized to the room after three days, I see the tear and report to the vendor he sent TNT to pick her up for me and did a repair and I've just received her back this week it took a while as he was waiting on repair supplies and Christmas hoildays slowed things down a lot.

like i said lots been happening.

So since then been waiting for the new one to turn up and for this the fault is not on the Vendor more on UPS, so that's as much i can say for now but will update soon on this as things are happening and as its the weekend this come to a stop.

but thank you to everyone who been keeping a eye on this post :)

I will pick up my camera at the end of this Month so looking forward taking some amazing pictures with my new Lumix camera :)
Image Image

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and new year :)
Image Image

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Hi All,

I know the picture are not great just trying things out while waiting for my camera and thought i would post and see what other thought.
(i am using a ipad 3 with basic software until my camera is here so sorry for the noisy low detail pictures)

Image Image Image Image
Image Image

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

She looks pretty cute in these man!
Bet your are having fun ;)
hangman2020 wrote:Hi All,

I know the picture are not great just trying things out while waiting for my camera and thought i would post and see what other thought.
(i am using a ipad 3 with basic software until my camera is here so sorry for the noisy low detail pictures)

Image Image Image Image
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Yes having good time, but still waiting on my main order and camera apart from this everything is good :)
Image Image

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

Hi All,

Had an phone call from Jessops saying my camera is with them will be picking it up tomorrow, so i'm looking forward of uploading picture very soon :)

Plus she has no name yet so anyone can think of some good names !! ill need two anyway :)
Image Image

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

Hey Hangman. Do you have any links to clothes you've bought for her and can you give a review of how they've fit? I'm in the UK too so I'm curious about stuff you can buy over here and our sized and how they fit. My understanding is size 4 or XXS will just about fit, but they seem really hard to find and going on the measurements even they are a little large.

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

MattUK wrote:Hey Hangman. Do you have any links to clothes you've bought for her and can you give a review of how they've fit? I'm in the UK too so I'm curious about stuff you can buy over here and our sized and how they fit. My understanding is size 4 or XXS will just about fit, but they seem really hard to find and going on the measurements even they are a little large.
Hi MattUK

I can give you a full run down on everything with photos :) ill post it tomorrow once i picked up the camera :)

the price on clothing i brought is from £0.99 to £20.00
Image Image

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

That would be awesome. I'm really considering this doll.

INFORMATIONS