www.wmdolls.com

Does my doll have a broken neck?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
rickastley
Apprentice
Apprentice

Does my doll have a broken neck?

Post by rickastley »

My 157b just arrived on Friday. She is beautiful, but I'm worried about her neck. Every time I move her head, it immediately returns to the original position. Her neck will not hold a pose. I don't think this is normal, but I am new to dolls. I appreciate any opinions and/or advice.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Does my doll have a broken neck?

Post by Cubiko »

I have no experience with the new skeleton, but the old tube neck could hold a pose. Maybe you could film it and show us? Is it floppy and loose or does it feel tight? Neck and feet are the two most likely parts of the doll to get damage during shipping so it is absolutely possible it could be broken.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Sorry to hear about your doll having issues, unfortunately like Mandos said breaks can sometimes happen during shipping.

Sounds to me like this could be a broken gooseneck... i don't think the new hinged neck would snap back in position if broken.

Have you tried contacting your vendor? They should be able to assist you further.

Best wishes,

ZD

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Does she creak at all at the neck joint? Please post a pic of the neck from top view. Sometimes overtightening can be an issue. If you bought second hand there is no telling what is in there. If you bought new contact the vendor you purchased through, or the manufacturer you boight her with.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

rickastley wrote:My 157b just arrived on Friday. She is beautiful, but I'm worried about her neck. Every time I move her head, it immediately returns to the original position. Her neck will not hold a pose. I don't think this is normal, but I am new to dolls. I appreciate any opinions and/or advice.
Also try powdering the neck head areas where they touch.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi, sounds like it possibly might be a broken neck to me. Can you maybe express in more detail what happens when you move the head (how does it fall back, is there any feeling or sound, or anything noteworthy?).

P.s. my own doll fell a couple of day ago, when I had her against the wall standing sideways with just one arm (not to smart to walk out the room then). Anyway now when I move her neck up 'north east' there is an issue, and the head does fall back more to the center ( so I think I've at least partially broken / damaged gooseneck). So on a side note: anyone reading this, is it possible to replace the gooseneck???
rickastley wrote:My 157b just arrived on Friday. She is beautiful, but I'm worried about her neck. Every time I move her head, it immediately returns to the original position. Her neck will not hold a pose. I don't think this is normal, but I am new to dolls. I appreciate any opinions and/or advice.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

A few days ago a thread in Care and Maint. came up that may address your problem.
Check it out-
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... =7&t=95010

INFORMATIONS