www.wmdolls.com

My WM 165-D, tanned with #124 and #15 heads, factory pics

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
cjgeek33
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My WM 165-D, tanned with #124 and #15 heads, factory pic

Post by cjgeek33 »

gaucho wrote:
VeroTwilight wrote:I bought the 165-D with tanned skin as well. Though mine is considerably darker than yours. Are you sure you got tan skin color?
I think she looks pretty tanned, and yes that is what I ordered. But must agree that I have seen darker tanned ones as well from WM, maybe some variations because of manual mixing of the TPE?
That's what I was wondering. I got the tanned skinned one as well, in hopes that it would look like the one above. I hope it's still as dark as the picture above this post.
165CM WM D-Cup - Face 36 - Tan Skin

gaucho
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gaucho »

cjgeek33 wrote:
gaucho wrote:
VeroTwilight wrote:I bought the 165-D with tanned skin as well. Though mine is considerably darker than yours. Are you sure you got tan skin color?
I think she looks pretty tanned, and yes that is what I ordered. But must agree that I have seen darker tanned ones as well from WM, maybe some variations because of manual mixing of the TPE?
That's what I was wondering. I got the tanned skinned one as well, in hopes that it would look like the one above. I hope it's still as dark as the picture above this post.
The lighting in the factory is pretty bright I think, so they can see any issues easily, so I imagine the dolls will look darker once in a normally lit house. We'll see once she arrives here... :roll:
WM 165 D cup (tanned, standing feet and insert) with heads #15 (named Sveta) & #124 (named Suze)
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=94696

cjgeek33
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cjgeek33 »

VeroTwilight wrote:This is a fairly old photo of her, but this is my 165-D. You can see she's considerably darker.
I hope yours is the color you wanted.
Is that head 36 too?

VeroTwilight
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by VeroTwilight »

cjgeek33 wrote:
VeroTwilight wrote:This is a fairly old photo of her, but this is my 165-D. You can see she's considerably darker.
I hope yours is the color you wanted.
Is that head 36 too?
Yup, 36 head.
That photo is shortly after she arrived. I've applied a fair amount of makeup and changed her eyes and eyelashes since then.
I also noticed that many/most wmdoll heads are lacking lower eyelashes. Instead they have drawn-on lower eyelashes.
Lunamaria (Luna) - 165cm D-Cup WMdoll.
Yuki - 166cm minus S32 Irontech.

gaucho
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gaucho »

Got the call today from the shop, she has arrived! :D

Will be picking her up tomorrow after work, so it will be an early weekend I think, and a busy weekend after that as well... :whistle:
A lot of clothes arrived from Amazon over the last two weeks, so I have the bodystockings, socks, and also the baby oil and power ready.
And also some nice outfits as well of course.

It will be difficult to concentrate on work tomorrow, and need a strong drink now I guess to get to sleep! :razz:

Will post pictures soon, I promise...
WM 165 D cup (tanned, standing feet and insert) with heads #15 (named Sveta) & #124 (named Suze)

cjgeek33
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cjgeek33 »

gaucho wrote:Got the call today from the shop, she has arrived! :D

Will be picking her up tomorrow after work, so it will be an early weekend I think, and a busy weekend after that as well... :whistle:
A lot of clothes arrived from Amazon over the last two weeks, so I have the bodystockings, socks, and also the baby oil and power ready.

It will be difficult to concentrate on work tomorrow, and need a strong drink now I guess to get to sleep! :razz:

I'm curious to see how the tan skin on yours looks. We got the same doll coming so I'm interested to see some final pics!

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Woo!! Congrats m8, looking forward to some pics for sure!

gaucho wrote: It will be difficult to concentrate on work tomorrow, and need a strong drink now I guess to get to sleep! :razz:
I know that feeling all too well lol... hang in there! Like a kid on Christmas eve amirite?
Super excited for you, opening that box is one of the most magical experiences i've ever had!

Cheers and keep us posted!

:glou:

ZD

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

I think you may be coming down with a cold might have to call in tomorrow.. I mean you could go in but that would be selfish to go and risk getting everyone sick. Lol

Happy honeymoon

gaucho
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gaucho »

And now for some pictures from her at her new home 8) At night she doesn't look too dark, just a nice tan, we'll see tomorrow how she looks in daylight.

Already starting to understand the appeal of taking care of her, brushing her hair, oiling, powdering, (un-) dressing her. :)
Attachments
Sveta Brown bob.jpg
Sveta Brown bob.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 2559 times
Sveta Blonde.jpg
Sveta Blonde.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 2559 times
Suze Copper.jpg
Suze Copper.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 2559 times
Wigs day 1.jpg
Wigs day 1.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 2559 times
Sarcophagus.jpg
Sarcophagus.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 2559 times

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Nicely varied wigs to start with! I really like how head #15 looks. Have fun!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

I see that you named your #15 head with a Russian name, also. Can't wait for you to post some photos when they are all "dolled up".

gaucho
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gaucho »

Panther68 wrote:I see that you named your #15 head with a Russian name, also. Can't wait for you to post some photos when they are all "dolled up".
Yes, it is short for Svetlana, a Russian woman I once loved, and lost... :(

Will try to make some more pictures tomorrow, also with the clothes I bought. But she's quite a handful to move and position, not used to it yet. Think I'll have some sore muscles tomorrow!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

gaucho wrote:
Panther68 wrote:I see that you named your #15 head with a Russian name, also. Can't wait for you to post some photos when they are all "dolled up".
Yes, it is short for Svetlana, a Russian woman I once loved, and lost... :(

Will try to make some more pictures tomorrow, also with the clothes I bought. But she's quite a handful to move and position, not used to it yet. Think I'll have some sore muscles tomorrow!
Same here, except her name wasn't Anastasia, it was Alyona. She was awesome 95% of the time, but that 5% was an absolute nightmare. It wasn't until after the relationship that I discovered she was Borderline Personality Disorder. Doing research on this lead me to a "Voice for Men" website, which I then stumbled onto the MGTOW movement, which led to being informed about the up and coming sexdoll market. And the rest is history.

After 7 years, of no relations with women and still no desire to have one, led me into the doll world. I absolutely love it. Anastasia is my perfect photography model and road trip companion.

The wieght was a real challenge in the beginning, but you will become more efficient at it. Heck, everytime I do an outdoor shoot with Anastasia, I have to lift her in and out of the convertible at least half a dozen times.

Anyways, enjoy the honeymoon. After 3 and a half months, I am still on mine.

Take care

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Congrats Gaucho!!

Sveta and Suze are smoking hot!!
Glad to see they made it home in one piece!

Gotta admit i'm a huuuge fan of head #124 as well... Mellisa says welcome to her sister! :angel:
It's great that you're seeing the appeal in taking care of them right off the bat, the makeup, the hair etc adds so much to the bonding experience for me... always enjoy taking care of them!

I look forward to seeing more pics of both your new lovelies!

:glou:

ZD

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Hot Russian girl! The 124 is on my list. It's incredible the difference lighting can make on skin tone. The weight can be a bit much at first with any doll but after a week or two you'll suddenly notice your not as sore after.

INFORMATIONS