sanhuiofficial.com

Some dolls comparison

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
new_to_forum

Some dolls comparison

Post by new_to_forum »

Hi, guys. I am new to forum. I am really interested at the Elfie doll and 125 Sarah doll. I hope to learn more about them from their owners. I want to know their pros and cons. The sanhui web only offers limited information. Appreciate if anyone can share their knowledge. Also there are extra accessories sanhui offers in China. I don't really see those accessories on US web. Do they have same accessories on U.S. ?

Enigma-99
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Some dolls comparison

Post by Enigma-99 »

Not sure about the 125 Sarah doll, but the Elfie doll is a pretty good doll from Sanhui. Here's a review of the Elfie doll from "Joninin". He offers a lot of great pictures and a good review of its body.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=88196

As for anything else, the 118cm Elfie doll comes with the textured skin like some of the other higher up dolls (like 145, 156, 158, etc.), the breasts have a natural jiggle even if you don't get implants.

I will say, as most people have commented on Sanhui's dolls butts, the Elfie's butt is firm like the others. But, I've heard a firmer butt is better in the long run, but you can still feel its soft skin and press down into it. You can get gel implants on the butt as well, but you'll have to think about longevity of the doll. It's definitely a must have for its size and weight, and its just a beautiful doll in general.

new_to_forum

Post by new_to_forum »

Thanks. I am also wondering if anyone has the 125 Sarah doll? Can the owners give some comments on Sarah?

new_to_forum

Post by new_to_forum »

Also, should I get the doll directly from sanhui or through a local vendor. Which is a safer way? You know, custom and all that.

new_to_forum

Post by new_to_forum »

So, I bought a doll from sanhui 4 days ago. How long should I expect to hear from them?

Liz_xxx

Post by Liz_xxx »

Did you pick Sarah or Elfie ?

INFORMATIONS