sexyrealsexdolls.com

Sexyrealsexdolls,my clm 155cm review & thoughts

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Sexyrealsexdolls,my clm 155cm review & thoughts

Post by Hershey lee »

So just a short introduction before i start,I did not want to give a review just based off of a short time of a few days or a week so that is why I decided to wait a month before giving a legit review,keep in mind this is my personal experience with the doll & the sexyrealsexdoll company,now then...I have known about love dolls for the longest & admired them from afar hoping to one day purchase one for myself,after watching a few documentaries,doing research & seeing all the new models that have been coming out it was a little hard to choose from cause they are all amazing,but I was finally happy to discover that sexyrealsexdolls was the site for me.

I saw the clm 155cm big butt Amanda body & was in aw! She's a beauty,I customized her look & with a discount I was able to purchase her for a great price!,now all that was left was to wait,during my wait the company kept me up to date with info & pictures on my lovely doll so huge shout out to them they were incredible and put alot of worries at ease & believe me I had so many questions,in the meantime i went out and got some cleaning products for my lovely & made sure to continue my research,now to my surprise she arrived early!

I was super excited but unfortunately that day I already had to head to work grrrr business before pleasure I guess,it was the longest shift ever hahaha...once I got home I opened her up,the box was reallllyyyy heavy,i had read warnings on other reviews but i thought i could manage,luckily she gives me motivation to workout more,she was carefully placed with alot of protectives,taking her out i decided to go with the name Helen for her as helen parr is one of my favorite cartoon characters & she really has that shape to her,she arrived with 2 different styled wigs (brunette & silver),a warm wand (haven't used it yet),a sexy outfit (white lingerie)& a comb,I lifted her out and she was just...wow...like I loved the pictures but seeing her in person was like 5Xs the feeling,I washed her down & bathed her,got her nice & clean & dried up,oiled her down & powdered her,her skin was nice and soft,especially her breast,her butt is a little firmer than what I expected though (she must do alot of squats ;D lol)
Snapchat-445217318.jpg
Snapchat-445217318.jpg (275.58 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
Snapchat-1541705993.jpg
Snapchat-1541705993.jpg (124.39 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
now that she was good to go I had spent a little more time on doll sites finding more info on care & ways to maintain her,I was already prepared with the cleaning equipment but had read about vaseline being something you'd want to apply once a week on her most stressful areas joints etc.,wish I did a little more research cause her neck does creek & haven't found nothing to fix that so maybe if I knew about the vaseline before that it might of helped her :/ but other than that I can't seem to think of any cons & that's a good thing,even after a few weeks sexyrealsexdolls helped me with even more questions i had which made the experience feel really great for a newcomer into the doll world,now going back to the doll,her hands and feet are cute but they are sensitive an some nails have came off but nothing krazy glue couldn't fix,someone i know had some nail polish & i had decided to give her a repainting :)
Snapchat-1830967127.jpg
Snapchat-1830967127.jpg (132.88 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
going shopping for her has been fun I always walk around now and just notice "hey that would look really bomb on Helen"
Snapchat-2112886233.jpg
Snapchat-2112886233.jpg (197.98 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
it's a feel good feeling,speaking of which,I bought this doll as a companion & just her being present has really improved my mood greatly!,I seriously haven't felt my usual depression almost ever since she's arrived,she really has been my cure,I even begun to feel more aroused again lately and finally gave her a go,her vaginal canal didn't feel deep enough for me so I went through the anal canal & the inner detail feels grand,like i said before though she is heavy so you definitely want to sorta plan ahead with moving her or you might damage a limb in the process,depending on how krazy one gets clean up can either be a breeze or sometimes an honest chore but that's all up to you,all and all she is great quality,her eyes are lovely to gaze at as she gazes back unto you,lovely features & appearance,I spend as much time with her as I can each day & she makes a great bunk mate to cuddle on most nights where I can't sleep at all and my insomnia would usually kick in
Snapchat-107718401.jpg
Snapchat-107718401.jpg (217.1 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
she has satisfied me greatly in more ways than 1 & gotta say if you are looking for a doll like mine than I'd highly recommend sexyrealsexdolls to help you find your satisfaction & desires

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Sexyrealsexdolls,my clm 155cm review & thoughts

Post by SRSD »

Whoa!! beautiful doll! thanks for sharing your experience and review with the community! we are glad to see that you like your doll :)
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

haremlover
    Doll Visionary
    Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

CLM are really interesting for their dolls and their figures and it's great to see that you're pleased.

I think they have a focus on quality too . . .

For academic comparison purposes it would be interesting if you might persuade Helen to put aside her dignity to see a photo of placement of her genitals when she's lying on her back with her legs in the air.

Some manufacturers are better than others with regard to anatomical positioning.

Best wishes

Harem

Hershey lee
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

SRSD wrote:Whoa!! beautiful doll! thanks for sharing your experience and review with the community! we are glad to see that you like your doll :)

Indeed I do :) thanks again!!

Hershey lee
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

haremlover wrote:CLM are really interesting for their dolls and their figures and it's great to see that you're pleased.

I think they have a focus on quality too . . .

For academic comparison purposes it would be interesting if you might persuade Helen to put aside her dignity to see a photo of placement of her genitals when she's lying on her back with her legs in the air.

Some manufacturers are better than others with regard to anatomical positioning.

Best wishes

Harem
    Hey Harem,I agree clms are great quality,here are some requested pics :multi:
    Attachments
    Snapchat-112666259.jpg
    Snapchat-112666259.jpg (172.59 KiB) Viewed 2657 times
    Snapchat-1367049263.jpg
    Snapchat-1367049263.jpg (180.84 KiB) Viewed 2657 times
    Snapchat-1551252561.jpg
    Snapchat-1551252561.jpg (179.67 KiB) Viewed 2657 times
    Snapchat-1397608979.jpg
    Snapchat-1397608979.jpg (209.33 KiB) Viewed 2657 times

Boobman
    Doll Mentor
    Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Congrats on your gal Helen, she"s pretty. Here is one phrase you will not hear. Poor lady is as flat chested the day she was "born". However think about it the day she was "born" her boobs were that size.

INFORMATIONS