New here, looking for some info. (Suki)

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
UrsusGrumpus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New here, looking for some info. (Suki)

Post by UrsusGrumpus »

So, on new years day, I said "to hell with it" and flipped a coin. And now I have a Suki on the way.

There's a lot of things I've been thinking about sense, that I can't really talk about elsewhere, like the anticipation... But mostly I need some more practical information. Care and feeding as it were.

What "must have" supplies should I be ordering now, as to not have to keep waiting after she gets here to gain full benefits?

What about heating? It's COLD right now, even inside...

Clothing? What size? What to look for to avoid stains?

I've browsed some, and come to the decision that Suki was my best choice in terms of cost/benefit/ascetics, but I've hardly found enough info to know what questions to ask.

And on that note, what important question have I forgot to ask?

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: New here, looking for some info. (Suki)

Post by Slew »

Hi UrsusGrumpus. Welcome To The Doll Forums

In my opinion:

Must have supplies: personal lubrication, soap, cornstarch.

Heating: electric blanket with caution about setting on high.. and of course body heat.

Avoid dark cheap clothing, and wash all clothes thoroughly. If somethings stains.. stains will fade with time.

You might consider an aquarium air pump for orifice drying after cleaning.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Seattle Slew has some great advice there. I'd add that I don't use the aquarium pump method for drying, I haven't tried it actually, so its probably great... Instead I use cotton balls to dry the insides, and often use mineral oil or vaseline for cleaning and lubrication, but be a bit careful because too much will make her very, very soft, which may make her more vulnerable. Other than that, she'll come with a nice irrigator to help flush her out...

For clothing, 4T dress sizes work nicely, especially if the fabric has some stretch. For undies and leggings, try 2T or 3T for a more snug fit!

Have fun with your new Suki! I hope to see some pics when she arrives! Oh and if other questions do arise, let us know! It's always great to help someone get started in this hobby!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

Welcome to the forum, you have made a good choice, remember this: treat her well and she will make you very HAPPY for a long time, and enjoy her fully! :wink:
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

INFORMATIONS